Fastest way to unsubscribe??!!??

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I have WAY TO many threads I'm subscribed to!!!!! Sooooooo many, it won't even pull them all up, every time I deleted one a new one shows up. Some are from my original join date.

Well this is very annoying!!! It is making it impossible to go to old threads I subscribed to because, I didn't have to to read them. Threads I was gonna go back and read. Well i cannot do that because there is way to many threads: that I cannot even find them.

So my question is what is the fasted way to unsubscribe to threads?!!!!!!

I've tried both mobile(official Android app) and desktop and both are slow as sh!t. I think mobile is faster but I still can only do one at a time, then it has to reload, and i have to scroll again.

Anyone got any tips on how to do this faster?!?!?
Admin
Cjg bighulksmash thebigt alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Cjg thebigt smith_69 FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan DUbz86 kenpoengineer

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All done very quickly from your UserCP... Just go to: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/subscription.php

Click the checkmark near the top right that selects all subscribed threads on that page.. uncheck manually the ones you do NOT want to unsubscribe from.. then drop the Selected Threads drop down and Delete Subscription. Easy, and all done within 10 seconds. If that's considered slow as sh!t then I'm afraid I don't have much else to offer. LOL.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All done very quickly from your UserCP... Just go to: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/subscription.php

Click the checkmark near the top right that selects all subscribed threads on that page.. uncheck manually the ones you do NOT want to unsubscribe from.. then drop the Selected Threads drop down and Delete Subscription. Easy, and all done within 10 seconds. If that's considered slow as sh!t then I'm afraid I don't have much else to offer. LOL.
thanks man! However, I have a few questions. I do not see the delete button. Also i have 634 topics that im subscribed to and 26 pages to go through, so even this way it will take a while! it's not a big issue though i can manage through, although is there a way to increase the amount shown per page?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just turned off email notifications lol

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thanks man! However, I have a few questions. I do not see the delete button. Also i have 634 topics that im subscribed to and 26 pages to go through, so even this way it will take a while! it's not a big issue though i can manage through, although is there a way to increase the amount shown per page?
Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 2.16.17 PM.png

And yeah, you'd have to unsubscribe 1 page at a time for all 26 pages.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Neat. I have 3000+ subscriptions haha

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Every 3 months I clear mine . Between work and being a gigoloI cant keep up :)

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Im trying to figure out how to get it to stop sending me emails.