What's your favourite type of coffee?

1. What's your favourite type of coffee?

What Brand, roast etc. and how much do you drink?

I just started drinking coffee last week, picked up some Black Rifle CAF (caffeinated as f*ck) and I've been drinking that black. Just 1-2 cups a day in the morning to get me going.

2. I don't really drink coffee for the caffeine or to get going so the super caffeinated ones tend to be bitter. HEB has some good coffees.

Generally drink it black or with a little milk/cream to cool it down
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    I don't really drink coffee for the caffeine or to get going so the super caffeinated ones tend to be bitter. HEB has some good coffees.

Generally drink it black or with a little milk/cream to cool it down
    Yeah I get you, I'm drinking it to cut out energy drinks. It's a **** ton cheaper to drink coffee than it is to buy a $3 energy drink every morning

4. We usually go with Starbucks espresso grind, Anniversary is our favorite but any of the beans are fine. Komoto Dragon is good.
    I just discovered this place however and it's grabbed my attention. I think you'll see why, lol.

https://www.deathwishcoffee.com/
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

5. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    We usually go with Starbucks espresso grind, Anniversary is our favorite but any of the beans are fine. Komoto Dragon is good.
    I just discovered this place however and it's grabbed my attention. I think you'll see why, lol.

https://www.deathwishcoffee.com/
    I heard about them, gave them a look but decided BRCC was better in the long run because they support vets and stuff, feels like it isn't all about the money with them and they ship hella fast.
    •   

6. Deathwish is stout
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

7. During the work week I usually drink: Folgers, Standard (which is the stuff my office supplies), Target Brand, nothing crazy

Weekends: Starbucks - Venti Iced Americano BLACK with an Extra Shot (so 5 shots of espresso).

Besides that I just drink boring bland black coffee
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

8. I drink my coffee black....during the week before work it's whatever is on sale because I tend to slam it on my way out the door

I went to a coffee convention last year and found a company called "jailhouse" coffee, I really enjoyed their coffee

if your in the philly area, the reading terminal market has a coffee stand with some really good beans as well, and any kind of "jamacian me crazy" blend is usually pretty good, I tend to like beans from tropical type south America places

9. The Costco available Magnum Jamaican Blue Mountain whole bean is our preferred coffee. Followed by Peetz light blends. New England donut shop blend.

How: Black or black+ foamed milk topping or black with ginger, cardamom, nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon, orange peel, anise seeds or black with ice and milk to have a tan final color

How much: About nine 4-6 oz mugs daily. Those are the small mugs.

Use a Ninja coffee bar. That is also important as well to final taste.

Mom & Pop's 1970s era avocado green percolator would make great tasting and smelling coffee with Maxwell House ground stuff which I would never drink today unless it was made with that percolator.

10. None?
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

11. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    None?
    :•O

12. I'm not partial to a brand, but legit espresso is great. Not one of those little shot glasses either. Something that makes your heart flutter when you are done

13. Local brands Double espresso every morning. If I have time I will use the coffee machine and brew up another local columbian coffee
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

14. Whole bean coffee, medium roast, don't have a particular brand I prefer, but earth fare or fresh market has a wide variety

15. I should mention never in a Styrofoam or plastic cup either. Glass, steel or ceramic. Never, ever Styrofoam or plastic if you want to protect your testes.

16. Quote Originally Posted by UCSMiami View Post
    I should mention never in a Styrofoam or plastic cup either. Glass, steel or ceramic. Never, ever Styrofoam or plastic if you want to protect your testes.
    So true. I see people at work drinking coffee in the little styrofoam office cups every day and I can't help but fear for their poor endocrine system. If I say anything though, I'm just a tin foil hat nutcase. Oh well. They're loss

17. Quote Originally Posted by UCSMiami View Post
    I should mention never in a Styrofoam or plastic cup either. Glass, steel or ceramic. Never, ever Styrofoam or plastic if you want to protect your testes.
    Yeah I only have plastic cups rn but I'm getting a coffee mug soon

18. As usual I drink only latte coffee twice a month - and have no problems with health!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Jay Cutler View Post
    As usual I drink only latte coffee twice a month - and have no problems with health!
    OMG JAY CUTLER....MR O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

20. Cafe Bustelo is literally the bomb if you like strong coffee but cheap. I get it from Aldi.
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit

21. Death wish and Odin force are amazing but expensive
    That bustello is great when I need it strong and on a budget

22. Caveman coffee and the onnit coffee are pretty damn good. With some MCT oil Right now i have the onnit black roast with pumpkin mct.

23. Columbian Dark Roast. I get water filtered decaf and I use an electronic percolator. No plastic parts touch, or get near the coffee and it's percolated. I am super caffeine sensitive. My blood pressure will go from about 120 to 138 if I just have a cup or two of regular coffee. I don't know how anyone uses pre-workout sups. I'd have a stroke lol.

24. Dunkin Donuts I've noticed puts their coffee in styrofoam, but their cold drinks in harder plastic. LOGIC!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's the best type of workout? Full body or split routine?
    By Austinstarkey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-07-2016, 11:26 PM
  2. What's your favorite brand of protein ?
    By jerisonross in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-17-2015, 05:06 PM
  3. what type of candy is your favorite?
    By bslick69b in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 10:44 PM
  4. What's your favourite protein Blend?
    By CHAPS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 06:40 PM
  5. What's your favourite training video?
    By CHAPS in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 10:37 PM