Lohan: From potential hottie to crack-ho skank

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
Quick! Someone get her a gallon of Muscle Milk & Russian Bear 5000 stat!

BigSwede

Awards
Looks like she dropped a few psi out of those bags. Custom: it's Lindsay Lohan

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
wow .. she looks damn near emaciated .. gross

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Thats what Hollywood does to people. Look at Vin D. he used to be pretty jacked, but now he's like 185lbs or something.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know its a damn shame. I kinda liked her thickness before. Now she is DISGUSTING. Emaciated was the perfect word.

Attachments

tattoopierced1

man, she needs to eat a sandwich or something... she used to be hot as hell, but i hadnt seen pictures of her recently...gross... she looks almost Olsen twin like...

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
It's sad when women who aren't supposed to be stick thin starve themselves until they are. She was a hottie with a good set of funbags. Now she's a potential star in stick figure theater.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thats what Hollywood does to people. Look at Vin D. he used to be pretty jacked, but now he's like 185lbs or something.
Tell me about it! Diesel was headed for near Arnold-like status when his career first took off with Pitch Black,XXX, Boliler Room, etc. Now he's dropped 20lbs and is making Disney flicks...its a damn shame. (not that there's anything wrong with Disney flicks...:))

Lindsey Lohan WAS becomming a hottie. She looks awful that thin!!! Ewwww!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
The sad part is, she talks like it's nothing. She says she eats 5-6 meals a day, and she just lost her baby fat now that she's "grown up." Someone needs to get ahold of her and give her a reality check, if they haven't already. There was a pic of her in a mag, shows her rear ribcage. Very unattractive. Ever since she broke up with Fez from That 70's Show, she's gone downhill. Too much late night partying and sluting around. She's really making a name for herself.

Oh, and she's hanging out with Nichole Richie. Another one who has dumped too much weight. Not to mention, she had a drug problem a couple years ago, which has either come back, or is complicating things at this time. The two did a recent publicity photo in US Weekly, showing them eating cake, like they had no type of disorder.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I agree she looked better before.....BUT and I stick with this, guys ( at least here in Rhode Island) want thin girls!!!! That thin.........hence why I am single......LOL

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I agree she looked better before.....BUT and I stick with this, guys ( at least here in Rhode Island) want thin girls!!!! That thin.........hence why I am single......LOL
Only stupid guys do.
I like girls the way I like my BBQ ribs, spicy, tangy, and meaty.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I like thin girls too. As in low BF% thin. But they have to to have substance! Her pics look like she's lost all the muscle she ever had. Clearly a sign of poor nutrition.

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
That girl in your avatar sure as hell ain't on no cocaine diet:D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
That girl in your avatar sure as hell ain't on no cocaine diet:D
isnt that the damn truth! Although she looked even better back when I used to date her :rofl: :thumbsup:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Nah Wrangler girl...im not sure whats up with the attraction over anoerexia either. Women are supposed to have curves...not look like a 12 year old boy. To me, there is nothing more unattractive than the Ally McBeal type of woman.

fkngchucknorris

Awards
Damn shes smokin in the first one. I hope that other one isnt really her haha.

dito

Awards
  • Established
Nah Wrangler girl...im not sure whats up with the attraction over anoerexia either. Women are supposed to have curves...not look like a 12 year old boy.
Not like you would be complaining. :rofl:

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hell no. That first pic aroused something primal in me. Turned me on big time. Second pic did nothing for me. That kind of thin is a bad thing. At least for me, I like a woman to be soft, curvy and healthy!

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i like my women how i like my coffee....Puerto Rican. lol

i love my brooklyn girls- with curves like you can't imagine.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Yeah in the yayo. Here where I live and work the drug is yayo for the rich kids. Matter of fact a girl came into the club who used to be thick like 3 months ago and is now 30 pounds lighter. I can guarantee it is the yayo because a friend of mine is from BH and said at those parties there is coke all over the place and bowls of E. Ritchie, Hilton, and Lohan are all coke whores.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
She really fucked herself up. In her before picture, she looks exactly like my girlfriend. (I'm not kidding) I love them full figured babes. :rolleyes:

Too bad... :sad:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
damn paris hilton and her crack ho physique now everyone wants to look like her i like my wimmen..lol.a little cornfed

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Dude...guys don't wan't girls that thin unless they need to be in front of a camera.

I hate hollywoood and what they do to people....

My g/f had a 23" waist and they told her to lost 2 more inches when she was modeling b/c she was fat? WTF?

I'm sure that, and possibly "other" things, are responsible for her weight loss.

The other thing I can't stop thinking about is how dumb it was to inflate her boobs 3x their normal size and then remove the silicon. Now, she's left with what look similar to huge popped blisters.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
damn paris hilton and her crack ho physique now everyone wants to look like her i like my wimmen..lol.a little cornfed
I've seen Paris naked, and she had a good enough body then...See that new Carls Jr. commercial? She has some meat on her.

I don't think she's the hottest chick around, but she's got enough meat on her...and oddly enough, she's one of the few girls who look better naked than with clothes on.....:think:

Point being, it wasn't paris that did it....it was Lindsay the crack-head and her hollywood-homies, nothing more, IMHO.

The Paper Route

The Paper Route

Awards
damn she look like an old lady around her chest saggy skin

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
theres def no meat there(least not for me..i like thick..not fat)..she the hot hysique in hollywood..everyine trying to emulate it..i was joking tho i def feel lindsey prob is chemical related..oh and i met a lot of girls who look better naked;)

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Do they want that kind of thin though? Thats disgusting thin... reminds me of a couple coke-heads that work where I work...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I those pics - her bodyfat actually looks pretty similar. Just looks like she's lost half her LBM. She had fake boobs?

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
And then her cooter bone... it was a funny skit if you saw her on SNL season finale.....LOL

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
It depends on what type of thin. Crack ho thin is disgusting. It's more about health than overall size, though health dicates not being overtly obese. I know women who look great thin, and when they put on a few pounds looked bad. Also know women who when they thinned down from being a bit meaty looked like complete ****. Health and proportion is what it's about for me. My girlfriend is nice and rounded in the butt and chest, and has a little bit of a tummy. I love every inch of her. One of my best friends is thin as a rail, but she's healthily thin and very athletic and so looks unbelievably good. Goes for guys too. I've got a gut, sad to say. But I can still see my pecker and I'm in better physical shape for anaerobic and aerobic work than most of my thin and supposedly in shape friends. We went camping this weekend, and when we went rafting no one could keep up with me as far as paddling. Put me in a kayak, even though I'm twice the weight of most people I blow them away in speed. And, when I'm not doing the monogamy thing I get a good, steady flow of interested women.

Another big determinent is attitude/personality. I've met so many women who on a first glance I would have only said they were okay looking. But, once you get to know them, see a few smiles and chill with them and they turn out to be cool people, they get a hell of a lot more attractive. It's corny, but what's inside does show on the outside, and can make only okay looking people seem a hell of a lot more attractive.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Leave it to you to post a link like that. :rolleyes:

That's disturbing.