How much sleep does everyone get?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. How much sleep does everyone get?

Just curious because we all know rest is nessesary for gains. I average 5 hours 42 min, tho at the moment it's going up slightly but I fear that trend will be coming to an end with anatomy and long night study sessions.

2. I get 8-9 hours of sleep in. Over weekends I get 10. I'm basically a koala.
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.
    •   

3. With another baby on the way, I hope at least 4 lol

4. I get about 6hrs of broken sleep. 2 kids under the age of 3 doesnt help.

5. For me 6/7 hours max and once I'm awake I'm up for the day
    •   

6. I usually get about 6-7 hours of sleep. If I'm exhausted and have a chance to sleep in I'm lucky to stay asleep for 8 hours. I can nap easily but anything more than a half hour catnap keeps me up all night restless.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

7. I aim for 7 hours, prefer to have 8 but generally during the week I get 6.5 to 7 as awake by 5:15-5:30 to train at 5:45-6:00

8. I average about 6 1/2 hours a night, would love to get 8 but just not enough hours in a day. I do manage to get about an hour nap in on the weekends.......I love naps!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

9. During the week anywhere from 6.5-8 and during the weekend 8-12 usually lol I have the worst possible time trying to wake up and get out of bed.

10. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    During the week anywhere from 6.5-8 and during the weekend 8-12 usually lol I have the worst possible time trying to wake up and get out of bed.
    I feel you, weekends I sleep like crazy and don't want to get out of bed

11. Little to none because a 1.5yr old likes to keep us up.

Seriously though, probably 5-6hrs of broken sleep
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

12. Depends on how busy work is. Sometimes a 2 hour nap in the conference room on a stack of medical records or depo transcripts.
    Others 12-14 lol
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

13. I like to get about 9.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Depends on how busy work is. Sometimes a 2 hour nap in the conference room on a stack of medical records or depo transcripts.
    Others 12-14 lol
    Reminds me of when...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W__qCFWi1KA

15. 8-9 hours. Anything less than 8 and imma hot mess lol
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    I get about 6hrs of broken sleep. 2 kids under the age of 3 doesnt help.
    Forgot to mention, i nap for about 30min 3 or 4 times a day

17. 6 to 7 average. Then there's those awesome nights where it's 2, because I can't get my brain to shut down.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

18. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    6 to 7 average. Then there's those awesome nights where it's 2, because I can't get my brain to shut down.
    I feel you there, just got 3:38 last night for that very reason

19. Quote Originally Posted by Shiznown View Post
    I like to get about 9.
    I like to get about 8 too, but that never happens lol before my baby girl, I'd get 8-10hr a night.. it was glorious
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

20. 5-7 depending on what is going on. I've never been a big sleeper. To much FOMO going on in my head.

21. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    During the week anywhere from 6.5-8 and during the weekend 8-12 usually lol I have the worst possible time trying to wake up and get out of bed.
    We are twins . Same here.

Last week I ended up pulling an all nighter and going o the gym before work. Wow did that feel bad.
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you

22. Weekdays 4-6 max, usually closer to 5-5.5

Weekends, 8-All haha... Wekends are the only chance I have to actually sleep due to work and travel. If I have to travel on a weekend, forget that day too.

That said, I can sleep anywhere, anytime (including planes) so I do manage a few 1hr naps on planes and such once or twice a week usually. Not that it helps at all but it makes the time go fast at least haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

23. I wish I could pressurize my room because as soon as the cabin is pressurized on a flight, I am out. I barely make it through the safety announcements. I may have actually been awake for 10 takeoffs out of 100+ flights.

24. I have been up for 24 hours get on a plane and still can't sleep !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I have been up for 24 hours get on a plane and still can't sleep !!
    Never slept on a plane...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How much sleep are you getting
    By airram479 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 10:13 AM
  2. how much stuff does everyone take?
    By tirtle88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 02:01 AM
  3. Replies: 0