How much sleep does everyone get?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. 1000mcg of Vitamin B12 puts me out like a light and awaken good not groggy.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    I feel all of you with regards to quality sleep being hard to come by with the unexpectedness that life throws at us. Even though I get less than 8 hours a night, taking ZMA XT from SNS has made my sleep better. I have taken this product even before my becoming a rep so I definitely believe in the product.
    If you like that, you should try IML Dream-N-Grow. I have tried them all. Pro Supps Crash is a quality product too that is also effective with one cap dosing.
    •   

3. I get between 6-7 during the week and 8-9 on the weekend

4. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    I get 8-9 hours of sleep in. Over weekends I get 10. I'm basically a koala.
    Koalas unite. 8 to 9 here as well.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

5. 6-7 hours. if I sleep more than that I wake up groggy af
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Koalas unite. 8 to 9 here as well.
    He gets it.
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

7. about 3-4

8. Interestingly I recall hearing on NPR last year that as we are older we actually need less sleep but the issue is getting good sleep which lengthens the in bed period. Obviously does not take into account folks who lift heavy and muscles are recovering during sleep.

Maybe it is all of those stim type supps taken which affect sleep. I think folks certainly do drink more caffeine than before. Imagine what one of those pre-workouts will do.

9. 7-8 hours are my good nights but regularly it's pretty much 5-6 hours my sleep has never been a strong point.

10. At the moment, about 6.5-7 hours. I train at 4am

11. 3'46 am right now, I'm with you!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    3'46 am right now, I'm with you!
    Not easy but its a great way to start the day!! Also Ive been away for quite a while how you been keeping?!

13. Quality over quantity and I'm not getting either lol. 3-4 a night now at 50ish% quality sleep. People give me weird looks when I tell them that...

14. Quote Originally Posted by grinnell27 View Post
    Not easy but its a great way to start the day!! Also Ive been away for quite a while how you been keeping?!
    Good to see you back, Looks like (from Facebook) the family is doing well. Life is Good on my end!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post
    Quality over quantity and I'm not getting either lol. 3-4 a night now at 50ish% quality sleep. People give me weird looks when I tell them that...
    Seriously vit b-12. 500-1000mcg depending on you. deep sleep. Awaken without groggines.

16. Quote Originally Posted by UCSMiami View Post
    Seriously vit b-12. 500-1000mcg depending on you. deep sleep. Awaken without groggines.
    Doesn't work for me sadly

17. Ok. There is a product called Lazy Cakes. Heard about it on NPR. Never used it as I think I would never awaken

http://www.npr.org/2011/03/04/134259...-you-well-lazy

18. No less 8 hours)) If less than 8 hours it will be harmful for me - so I prefer to sleep a lot))

19. Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    6-7 hours. if I sleep more than that I wake up groggy af
    Feel the same way when overslept. May back to the same average sleep time of 6-7 hours maybe right after we finished installing new wheels and Toyo tires on the current jeep project.

20. Anything less than 8 and I'm a zombie lol, anywhere from
    10-12 hrs on the weekend

21. Quote Originally Posted by Raisin View Post
    Anything less than 8 and I'm a zombie lol, anywhere from
    10-12 hrs on the weekend
    Sleeping your life away there hahaa

22. I get 7-8 hours a day, anything more than that and I feel tired
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How much sleep are you getting
    By airram479 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6