Have you ever pulled a weapon on someone?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pretty simple question, if so what was it and why? Maybe even what was going through your head at the time?

I had to pull my knife out on a guy after he tried to rob me. Only thing going through my head when I pulled it out was "close the gap, he could have a gun".

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Went to a bar one night when we graduated matric. We had next on a pool table when a couple of skinny ****s came up (obviously drunk as f.uck) and said it was their table. They out numbered us and as soon as one shoved my friend I took a knuckleduster to his ribs and it was over. The only reason I even had the thing was because we knew there are usually fights, but hey, the place was on the pub crawl list so yeah.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pull both my "guns"out regularly and brandish them when some beta walks into my gym with his shirt off;). Does this count?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I pull both my "guns"out regularly and brandish them when some beta walks into my gym with his shirt off;). Does this count?
Do you have a license to carry those?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never brandish my "guns" in public but I'm shy. They do get fondled now and again by strangers... they just love my guns.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Pretty simple question, if so what was it and why? Maybe even what was going through your head at the time?

I had to pull my knife out on a guy after he tried to rob me. Only thing going through my head when I pulled it out was "close the gap, he could have a gun".
Yes ... strongly recommend against drawing unless weapon is visible.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes ... strongly recommend against drawing unless weapon is visible.
I didn't really have much of a choice, I was alone at night, carrying backpack and books so there's no way I could have ran. He followed me for a few blocks and caught up as I was about to cross a street.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I didn't really have much of a choice, I was alone at night, carrying backpack and books so there's no way I could have ran. He followed me for a few blocks and caught up as I was about to cross a street.
Atleast u lived to tell the tale bro.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Atleast u lived to tell the tale bro.
Yeah man, when I turned around to confront him there was a few feet of space. When I realized I had no place to go I turned that few feet of space in to a few inches. Thank god he backed off and ran

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is why I pretty much always have a gun on me

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ahhh I see that sucks!!! Ya I have 9mm for CC have 357 in my glove
Yeah a knife is all I can carry sadly, I'd probably just carry a glock if I could. Don't need anything too crazy.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah a knife is all I can carry sadly, I'd probably just carry a glock if I could. Don't need anything too crazy.
Ya I'm not a fan of the Glock I like my guns to have a real safety on it.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cleared my weapon several times, actually aimed at someone twice, both times in St Louis. The muzzle end of a 1911 is pretty effective at saying "Go Away". I typically am well aware of my surroundings and will actually go out of my way to make eye contact with people I suspect are up to no good. Situational awareness alone is enough probably 90% of the time.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cleared my weapon several times, actually aimed at someone twice, both times in St Louis. The muzzle end of a 1911 is pretty effective at saying "Go Away". I typically am well aware of my surroundings and will actually go out of my way to make eye contact with people I suspect are up to no good. Situational awareness alone is enough probably 90% of the time.
I look at people too but when it's just you and the other guy at night it doesn't do you much good..

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Rocked cocked and loaded. Safety converted to push button . You fart wrong and the whole couch will explode . You should see the fun we have with phosphorus. We call it fun in the midnight sun.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Rocked cocked and loaded. Safety converted to push button . You fart wrong and the whole couch will explode . You should see the fun we have with phosphorus. We call it fun in the midnight sun.
White phosphorus? Aka illumination rounds?

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha there's no way you'd catch me going to church class and I'd skip curfew so many times I'd be kicked out
It might be fun! Bet they'll read a passage from the Book of Armaments, Chapter 2, verses 9-21! ;-)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I look at people too but when it's just you and the other guy at night it doesn't do you much good..
Why not? Best time to start a conversation. They're looking for easy, and that ain't me. Best they know that up front. And most of the time a simple "How's it going" is enough

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why not? Best time to start a conversation. They're looking for easy, and that ain't me. Best they know that up front. And most of the time a simple "How's it going" is enough
Literally exactly what I said, I said hey man what's up and then he demanded my backpack, phone, and wallet. Basically up **** creek without a paddle

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Really just announcing that you have a weapon should be enough deterrent to end 99% of situations

Firearm laws here make this impossible for me in any way. You're either on a range, licensed, or your firearm is locked up.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really just announcing that you have a weapon should be enough deterrent to end 99% of situations

Firearm laws here make this impossible for me in any way. You're either on a range, licensed, or your firearm is locked up.
Gay! I can legally conceal carry without licence

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No carrying unless you're an officer or one of the 1/10000 who is in a job where it is deemed license-able

Works well enough for us, not my ideal but I feel safe

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ugh dumb people even with 2 hands I bet that still hits him in the face
That was on my feed thought id share.
When I was 6 I had an m80 go off 10 ft from me I can still hear the ringing .

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since we're talking about guns......

5a15286ad5b9b70292f3a3812b9d9cfc.jpg

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
This song gets me emotional every time even on exemestane. I just cant hold back the rain man ....
I am crying right now. Who wants to hold me?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If you never fapped to Radar Love I don't know you

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established