Pits smelling rank randomly!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I rarely need deodorant, my pits often never smell. I only wear deodorant if I'm dressing up and I know I'll be sweating a lot, like in stressful situations. My pits don't smell often, last time I remember them smelling bad was a few months ago. But damn I lifted my arm up to grab a cup and nearly made my ass pass out they smelt so bad. I'm not sure why, I haven't dont any exercise cause of my shoulder....

Thoughts?
Anyone else have any armpit stories?

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recall that smell from HS. Salt, maybe diet. Ammonia is a sign of too much protein.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What you mean is that you thought you rarely needed deodorant. Have you asked anyone else if you smell?

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I recommend Every Man Jack aluminum free deodorant so you do not have to worry about that product as a source of aluminum intake.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What you mean is that you thought you rarely needed deodorant. Have you asked anyone else if you smell?
Yeah I used to ask my mom a lot cause I was always worried I smelled awful, but I don't ever typically smell bad. I don't really wear deodorant unless I'm doing something like presenting etc where I know I'll be sweaty and then I only wear it so I don't sweat as much. I only randomly smell now or if I do tons and tons of exercise, then I'll smell a little but nothing like last night. Last night was awful haha.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I recall that smell from HS. Salt, maybe diet. Ammonia is a sign of too much protein.
Now that I think about it my macros have been hella screwed up recently, maybe low carbs are a reason too?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now that I think about it my macros have been hella screwed up recently, maybe low carbs are a reason too?
Diet is always a possibility, especially if you're doing anything like a ketogenic diet, but seriously use deodorant. You don't necessarily need to always use an antiperspirant, but deodorant isn't really optional unless you live alone on an island or you're 5.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Diet is always a possibility, especially if you're doing anything like a ketogenic diet, but seriously use deodorant. You don't necessarily need to always use an antiperspirant, but deodorant isn't really optional unless you live alone on an island or you're 5.
Yeah probably diet, and I swear, I ask my girl all the time if I smell good and she's like "yeah". Trust me she would tell me if I smelt like ass, she has before. Seems like I'm the only one that doesn't really have to wear it. Prolly cause I shower 2x a day. Idk lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To be fair I put on deodorant every time I go to the gym, but I go at the end of the day, I can go a whole day without it.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Ok 100% on my life. My pits smell like onion rings when sweaty.. Enjoy your cheat meals guys.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok 100% on my life. My pits smell like onion rings when sweaty.. Enjoy your cheat meals guys.
Dude when I eat super ****ty my pits will smell like onions.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Mine's just always smelt like that. Ever since I was a little kid.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Also only the left one.