DAA vs TestBooster

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a curious question for a chat.
In the summer I bought MTS Barracuda (which is a 3g daa product and didn't notice any benefits. I decided to try out the Halotropin test booster and i'm currently on week 2 and it feels awesome. I'm not walking around like a fiend, but when it comes to performing i'm on a different level.
Just wondering if anybody had any thoughts as to why.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never had any luck with DAA products myself. Just upset stomach from it. The product you are taking has much better ingredients like Ashwagandha, Eurycoma, etc.

After you take a break from halotropin, I'd suggest running 8 weeks of a product like Alphamax XT. It contains studied doses, with a full open label vs the halotropin which is propiterty blend. I bet you will notice even better effects on well being, sleep, libido, etc.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This (DAA) is the question asked numerous times, and before I answer with my thoughts, a quick search of the forums will provide you with some great thoughts on DAA.

That said, DAA (D-Aspartic-Acid) has been proven to either do nothing or worsen levels in trained persons. However, the singular study I could find on the topic of D-Aspartate which is Sodium D-Aspartate, not DAA, had positive results. I think only one or two supplement companies offer D-Aspartate in their supplements. Forgive the lapse in memory.

Now, comparing this to the "Test Boosters" out there. I'm not a fan of them to be honest, but they are probably a better 'feel good' bet and will also raise your levels 100-200 points to boot. Cel's M-Test has been logged on here and received some pretty darned good reviews at that. I'll let someone else breakdown the profile.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This (DAA) is the question asked numerous times, and before I answer with my thoughts, a quick search of the forums will provide you with some great thoughts on DAA.

That said, DAA (D-Aspartic-Acid) has been proven to either do nothing or worsen levels in trained persons. However, the singular study I could find on the topic of D-Aspartate which is Sodium D-Aspartate, not DAA, had positive results. I think only one or two supplement companies offer D-Aspartate in their supplements. Forgive the lapse in memory.

Now, comparing this to the "Test Boosters" out there. I'm not a fan of them to be honest, but they are probably a better 'feel good' bet and will also raise your levels 100-200 points to boot. Cel's M-Test has been logged on here and received some pretty darned good reviews at that. I'll let someone else breakdown the profile.
Interesting. Thanks for info. I'll start digging into this rabbit hole for more info.

I never had any luck with DAA products myself. Just upset stomach from it. The product you are taking has much better ingredients like Ashwagandha, Eurycoma, etc.

After you take a break from halotropin, I'd suggest running 8 weeks of a product like Alphamax XT. It contains studied doses, with a full open label vs the halotropin which is propiterty blend. I bet you will notice even better effects on well being, sleep, libido, etc.
Thanks for the recommendation!

J

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Blood work prior to taking? I ask because you could sabe money buying steak and eggs and get a better result after 4 weeks.

M

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Ya daa never did **** for me. Bulbine is always nice to me though which is in halotropin. LJ and shivite are good as well

S

Sully42113

Awards
only legit study showing increases in test from DAA was very short term (2 weeks i believe) and was done with men with very low test levels. any longer studies and/or studies with men with normal-high test levels have all shown drops in test levels. so if anything it might be useful in pct, ive used it for the first 2 weeks post-lgd (along with clomid) but based on the trials ive found i dont think theres any reason to use it longer than that. seems to help in pct more than just clomid, but ive never done bloodwork or anything so i wouldnt swear by it. even if its placebo effect tho, its pretty short money, and i def dont think itll hurt your pct, so its worth a try imo

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sodium D-aspartate boosts test levels but not D-aspartic acid. Tho there's not a lot of studies out on either that are unbiased and peer reviewed so it's all kinda a crap shoot. Best bet is sodium tho since the few studies on it have looked promising unlike DAA

Eldthursar

Eldthursar

Awards
The only test booster I've ever had any luck with comes with a needle on the end of it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used to buy Halotropin years ago when it was a well dosed product...like 1100 mg per capsule 3 times day. It was my go to test booster. They have since made it 367 mg per capsule and it basically has the same ingredients...I have not bought it since. I have meant to contact them regarding the drastic change. They should have at least dropped the price for 1/3 the product! I am surprised anybody gets anything out of the new formula.