LA FITNESS EXPO

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was but things came up and couldn't make it. I'll end up going to mr. Olympia again though. Did you pick up the $10 off at vitaminshoppe?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FWIW it's not the LA Fitness Expo

It's the FitExpo Los Angeles

pike place

Awards
I was but things came up and couldn't make it. I'll end up going to mr. Olympia again though. Did you pick up the $10 off at vitaminshoppe?
ya i already got my tickets. olympia is going to be off the ****ing hook

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
olympia this past year was amazing. im too lazy to go to a fitexpo AND olympia...

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yo let us know how it goes this weekend

POWERSHARK

POWERSHARK

Awards
I was there i had a blast watched my buddy powerlift and got to meet alot of powerlifters i look up too. Rich piana got socked and his boy got knocked out that was pretty cool too.

pike place

Awards
Yo let us know how it goes this weekend
the expo was insane, i worked a booth with my sponsor and we were slammed with people. the power lifting meet was sick those guys were pushing some big weight rich piana was sucker punched my macc truck. all in all it was a successful trip

POWERSHARK

POWERSHARK

Awards
the expo was insane, i worked a booth with my sponsor and we were slammed with people. the power lifting meet was sick those guys were pushing some big weight rich piana was sucker punched my macc truck. all in all it was a successful trip
Hey man i dont consider that a sucker punch if you are facing me talking smack about "lets take a walk" you better be prepared thats already engaging me

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
djbombsquad General Chat 0
djbombsquad General Chat 0
djbombsquad General Chat 1
VolcomX311 General Chat 6
MMA 12