Family guy mafia funny confusions thread

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last
  1. Family guy mafia funny confusions thread

Thought this would be a funny thread idea! Confuss to things you've done, said, witnessed, or heard of that's would be embarrassing, FUNNY, bad a$$ or whatever the fuk you want!

•   

2. In to here who did what I'm sure we'll find out more of @FireTitan that we don't want to know lmao
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

3. "Confuse to things you've done" think you meant confess!

lmao

@rtmilburn think you get the first vote- starting a new thread without proof reading
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    "Confuse to things you've done" think you meant confess!

lmao

@rtmilburn think you get the first vote- starting a new thread without proof reading
    Lol fuking auto correct

5. well this is a good place for this

Merry Christmas everyone

Screen Shot 2016-12-23 at 8.38.34 PM.png
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

6. So it was pretty embarrassing 2 weeks ago at work I was replacing a lower control arm, on 04 lancer(easy fix). well they wanted pictures for insurance. Well I got under there took my phone with me. Took a pick of the control arm set my phone down. Then I got to work and totally forgot about my phone and threw a hammer on it!

7. Subbed!

8. **** I've done.... I can't think of anything but I'll let you know when I figure it out.

9. Most of the really funny things I've done involve breaking some type of law (typically either Conservation laws or weapons laws) that I probably won't be sharing here!

One story that typically gets told around this time of year by my "friends" involves me being handcuffed to a fence post by a CPO so he could attempt to catch my friends. I spent almost an hour, just standing there by the side of the road, handcuffed to a fence post.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

10. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Most of the really funny things I've done involve breaking some type of law (typically either Conservation laws or weapons laws) that I probably won't be sharing here!

One story that typically gets told around this time of year by my "friends" involves me being handcuffed to a fence post by a CPO so he could attempt to catch my friends. I spent almost an hour, just standing there by the side of the road, handcuffed to a fence post.
    Nice!

11. Once lost a bet and had to play trumpet naked in middle of a busy crossroad.
    But I can't play trumpet
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
  12. Family guy mafia funny confusions thread

Funny. Confusions. I got confused once after not sleeping for 2 weeks and 6 days. (Sleep deprivation experiment) Almost jumped off a garage roof 4 stories high.

Freaky.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

13. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Funny. Confusions. I got confused once after not sleeping for 2 weeks and 6 days. (Sleep deprivation experiment) Almost jumped off a garage roof 4 stories high.

Freaky.
    Oh sht thats a long time without sleep. And I know I fuk up I hate auto correct "confessions" there we go

14. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post

Freaky.
    No sleep or just minimal sleep? I thought 6 days without sleep and you go insane and no ones lasted more than 7 I thought
  15. Family guy mafia funny confusions thread

Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Oh sht thats a long time without sleep. And I know I fuk up I hate auto correct "confessions" there we go
    I thought it an unofficial world record. Hospital for two weeks. Really good drugs. Apparently your body shuts down and prepares for death.

Had little food and water. At one point my waking dream was so real I could see fire everywhere and smell brimstone and sulfur. Taste it.

Would not repeat. Lol.

16. Once I got so stoned that I thought my friend was actually Jesus. I was begging for forgiveness and to let me go to heaven. Funny thing is I don't even believe in god

17. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post
    No sleep or just minimal sleep? I thought 6 days without sleep and you go insane and no ones lasted more than 7 I thought
    I lost it. Paranoia. At the 5th day it was impossible to sleep. Brain doesn't realize difference between awake and sleep and your subconscious bleeds into reality. Crazy sh1t.

18. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I thought it an unofficial world record. Hospital for two weeks. Really good drugs. Apparently your body shuts down and prepares for death.

Had little food and water. At one point my waking dream was so real I could see fire everywhere and smell brimstone and sulfur. Taste it.

Would not repeat. Lol.
    Wow that is crazy!

19. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I lost it. Paranoia. At the 5th day it was impossible to sleep. Brain doesn't realize difference between awake and sleep and your subconscious bleeds into reality. Crazy sh1t.
    I've gone 3, started random falling asleep for like 2 or 3 min. Gf at the time thought I was dying lol

20. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post
    I've gone 3, started random falling asleep for like 2 or 3 min. Gf at the time thought I was dying lol
    Lol.

21. About 5 or so years ago, I was taking xanax every night to help me stop drinking. Anyway, one could say that it was a "misguided effort" and my drinking never slowed down but actually increased a lil and I started partying with my xanax bars.

One morning I woke up and my wife had already gone to work. I went down stairs into the kitchen and on the counter was a piece of toast that was charred black and half eaten. I looked in the toaster and there was 2 slices of bread smashed together in a single slot, though they hadn't been toasted yet. I looked for the bread and found the loaf in the oven.

I actually thought this was my wife's doing and sent her a text message asking if she woke up hungry or something... she responded that she was running late to work that morning and didn't even have coffee... suddenly I was horrified.

I walked out of the kitchen, into the family room, and all the silverware was arranged on the floor in the middle of the room... weird sh1t

22. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    About 5 or so years ago, I was taking xanax every night to help me stop drinking. Anyway, one could say that it was a "misguided effort" and my drinking never slowed down but actually increased a lil and I started partying with my xanax bars.

One morning I woke up and my wife had already gone to work. I went down stairs into the kitchen and on the counter was a piece of toast that was charred black and half eaten. I looked in the toaster and there was 2 slices of bread smashed together in a single slot, though they hadn't been toasted yet. I looked for the bread and found the loaf in the oven.

I actually thought this was my wife's doing and sent her a text message asking if she woke up hungry or something... she responded that she was running late to work that morning and didn't even have coffee... suddenly I was horrified.

I walked out of the kitchen, into the family room, and all the silverware was arranged on the floor in the middle of the room... weird sh1t
    Haha fuk! benzos and alcohol should never be mixed! I had a friend die due to the combo. I do have a similar experience I'll share it later about my ambien abuse

23. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Haha fuk! benzos and alcohol should never be mixed! I had a friend die due to the combo. I do have a similar experience I'll share it later about my ambien abuse
    No one ever died around me with those but we snorted them one time and we're drinking 151 , woke up the next morning my boy was arrested and I had no clue where I was

High school was fun lmao
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 635
    Last Post: 10-10-2017, 01:40 PM
  2. The Official Funniest Moments on Family Guy Thread!
    By Trauma1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 01:52 AM
  3. Favorite family guy clip
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 09:23 PM
  4. Osama via the Family Guy
    By LCSULLA in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2006, 11:29 PM
  5. Any Family Guy fans in here?