Painkillers that are non Rx?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So most of you know I've been dealing with a shoulder injury that's been getting progressively worse as the weeks wear on. It's gotten to the point where I'm taking the maximum dose (800mg or 4x200mg) 4 times a day. This isn't killing the pain anymore. I'm finding myself waking up at night now because I slept on my shoulder or I rolled over on it or my arm got twisted in bed and my shoulder moved in the joint. The pain is becoming debilitatingly painful at times now to the point where I don't even use my shoulder in fear that it'll slip in the joint and cause a lot of pain.

I need to find something that works better and won't kill my kidneys and I don't see my doc till after the holidays. So obviously something non Rx. Any advice is helpful at this point, I've been icing it pretty much daily now because the cold numbs the pain for a bit.

I gotta be able to get more than 4 hours of sleep a night. This is awful but I'm not sure where to go from here.

As a side note, I have an extremely high pain tolerance and I still can't seem to work around this kind of pain. I gave myself stitches a few months ago but this just makes me want to chop my whole arm off at times.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have been you been following any of the Kratom threads. It really helps with my pain. It's not as good as taking script pain killers but it's pretty helpful. Go over to the milehighkratom sponsor page and look through some stuff.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have been you been following any of the Kratom threads. It really helps with my pain. It's not as good as taking script pain killers but it's pretty helpful. Go over to the milehighkratom sponsor page and look through some stuff.
No I haven't, I've heard of it but I don't know much about it. I'll give it a good look! Thanks!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's pretty nice. Different strains offer different effects. It sounds like you would benefit from a red vein. Most pain relieving and sedating. Good to take late in the evening and relax the rest of the night.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Buy some Kratom online or visit your local drug dealer ?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's pretty nice. Different strains offer different effects. It sounds like you would benefit from a red vein. Most pain relieving and sedating. Good to take late in the evening and relax the rest of the night.
I'll give it a look thanks!
Buy some Kratom online or visit your local drug dealer ��
I don't think he sells it but I could be wrong lol. Isn't it legal anyway?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Percs are expensive....

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Drug dealer would be too expensive. After surgery I got a bottle of 100x7.5mg Percocet for like $15. I could've sold it for over $500 easily lol
Jesus that's ****ing insane! I still have Vicodin and Tylenol with codeine from when I got my wisdom teeth pulled out. Not trying to use it yet tho.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Then take those or send them to me

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was trying to find something less addictive first lol
I don't think you'll have trouble with addiction lol

I only needed the Percocet for actual pain for like 3 days after surgery. The first day and a half my entire arm was numb.

So I took 4-5 Percocet a night until the bottle ran out and I had no problems with addiction or withdrawals. I was bored in a sling and not able to do anything so I figured I'd take a bunch of pain killers and watch movies.

Best month of my life lol

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't think you'll have trouble with addiction lol

I only needed the Percocet for actual pain for like 3 days after surgery. The first day and a half my entire arm was numb.

So I took 4-5 Percocet a night until the bottle ran out and I had no problems with addiction or withdrawals. I was bored in a sling and not able to do anything so I figured I'd take a bunch of pain killers and watch movies.

Best month of my life lol
This.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kratom, cbd oil, California poppy, agmatine, there's a few others but I can't remember ATM

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Kratom, cbd oil, California poppy, agmatine, there's a few others but I can't remember ATM
Good suggestions, but has agmatine really ever provided you with pain relief? It never touches the the pain in my experience. I still use it for its other benefits though.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good suggestions, but has agmatine really ever provided you with pain relief? It never touches the the pain in my experience. I still use it for its other benefits though.
On its own no it's hasn't relieved pain. However in addition to things it makes a difference. It really helps with relax the muscles