Hiding cycle from girlfriend

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
I used to blast and cruise then burnt myself out. I recently got back on a new cycle and am blowing up. She said she didn't want me using again and wouldn't be with me if I was. Looks like I'm hiding it now!

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Why doesn't she want you on it? My girl is totally cool with it. Then again, my girl is pretty much cool with anything I want to do bc she's ****ing awesome. I say get a new gf that will appreciate your huge muscles hahaha

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is cycling actually worth more than her wishes? I mean we all pick and choose what we want to do but maybe you should really tell her why you want to and ask her to help you stay on top of it.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Is cycling actually worth more than her wishes? I mean we all pick and choose what we want to do but maybe you should really tell her why you want to and ask her to help you stay on top of it.
This is a way better answer than mine. Chances are she has some built in bias against steroids for one reason or another so maybe if you talk about it with her, she'll be more understanding. Still comes back to why she doesn't want you using, but finding out the answer to that should help you start a conversation with her about it.

I really can't advocate hiding it from her...why be in a relationship with someone you have to lie to? I've been there, done that and it's just not worth it. Always blows up in the end...pun intended lol

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
She used to be cool with it but I was a dick when I was on tren and drinking last. But her biggest worry is I won't be able to have kids because she wants to start a family together and worries I'll be infernal.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife would have a fit if I pinned...she has own bias to steroids. She wonders why I want to be more muscular and bigger.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
She used to be cool with it but I was a dick when I was on tren and drinking last. But her biggest worry is I won't be able to have kids because she wants to start a family together and worries I'll be infernal.
I'd be pretty scared if you might turn into a demon too ;)

Lol jk, couldn't resist.

Seriously though, she's just worried about your health and your future together.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I'd be pretty scared if you might turn into a demon too ;)

Lol jk, couldn't resist.

Seriously though, she's just worried about your health and your future together.
Nothing wrong with being worried about your health and future...but when she says she wouldn't be with him if he used it sounds more like she's worried about hers, not theirs. Nothing wrong with that of course, but let's not give credit where it isn't necessarily due.

Just being on steroids does not permanently preclude your ability to have children. I'm on TRT for life, I'm 31, but when I want to have kids (prob just one since my gf already has two) I will jump off, run a course of hcg and clomid and then get back on when the deed is done.

Now, the not wanting you to use steroids bc you're an ******* when you're on tren...is completely understandable and valid. That's something you gotta just control yourself bro. And the drinking I bet had a larger part to play than the tren.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have to agree with the others. This isn't a good way to start out if you plan on sticking around.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All solid long term relationships have always been built in lies and deceit.

Wait. Reverse that.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The infamous lie to hide from my gf/wife about my steroid use and she's the one with the problem relationship thread. We never get these.

Y

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Here's some friendly adult advice. You won't be able to hide it. She knows what you look like when juicing outside of your apparent drunken roid rage. Then she will be pissed about you lying to her.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I keep my stuff from my wife. Well she knows I take stuff but she doesn't care so long as it doesn't interfere with our relationship. If I'm trying a new product or stack I tell her. She's cool with it. But if I start getting sick or aggressive or anything negative she notices and I have to come off. She really doesn't want me to do any pinning but we're gonna cross that bridge next year. Just tell her you wanna run a cycle and justify your reasons. If she's not cool with then you need to decide if gainz are more important than your future together.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If injecting tren is more important to you than your GF, then do her a favour and leave her. If you were a dick to her the last time and are willing to put her through that again, she deserves better.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
Listen to Jiigzz and Youngandfree.

This is a matter of you being selfish though; and as long as you are at peace with that you should do what makes you happy. You're stuck with you forever. She could run away next week.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Ugh, the stress of hiding something from a significant other. Not healthy dude. I used to do the same thing (w/alcohol though).

It's a viscous "cycle". And my only recommendation would be not to put yourself through it (or her for that matter).

In my world, she inevitably finds out on her own and results = not pretty.

Maybe look into getting some of your boys frozen for peace of mind if you guys are that serious, and then talk to her and explain how you feel and make it know you have already taken measures to ensure you are not risking a family future with her.

That way, she no longer has that argument in her favor and it makes you look like the guy looking into the future with her.

Just be prepared to buy a ring not long after. lol

Good luck OP

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dude man, 2 things are gonna happen. She's going to find out or she won't. The chance of the latter happening is slim to none. Tell her or leave her, doesn't matter what you do but you can't lead her on. That's selfish and dickish.

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
You guys are right she does deserve to know because I really care for her. How do I go about telling her?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good thread OP. Real talk right here from good members!

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
Good thread OP. Real talk right here from good members!
Agreed! Thanks everyone for talking Sense into my selfish ass. Now please help with how I got about it. Do I tell her everything I'm taking? Currently injecting test, tren, and mast EOD, insulin twice daily, GHRP-6 3 times daily, PEG mgf daily, and 2-4 injections of MGF daily.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You guys are right she does deserve to know because I really care for her. How do I go about telling her?
Is just casually bring it up and see where she stands on it. Kinda along the lines of "so I've thought about cycling again"and see what happens. If she completely flat out objects then tell her you want to sit down with her and talk about it and your future together.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
If you know why your taking it...meaning if you have justified it with yourself you should have no problem justifying it to others.

Now, that's easier said than done. When My ex was terrified of Pitbulls I sat her down and discussed the breed and we researched all kinds of sources on Pitbulls and similar breeds. Eventually we adopted a Pitbull which she absolutely adored. Months later we adopted a second Pitbull. She is from Australia where Pitbulls are banned. She grew up being afraid of something based on other people's misguided input and opinions.
We eventually broke up but she has the dogs and is now a huge advocate of the breed.

My point... Steroids are demonized and so are the users. Technically, they are a drug. They are illegal. That is one legitimate concern. But if and when done responsibly they are not nearly as harmful as the general public makes them out to be.

And finally. I don't believe you are any more of a psycho on them than you are off them. If anger issues are a problem, don't be ashamed. Talk to her about how you WANT to address that concern. Ideas may be talk therapy, meditation or some anxiety meds. There are books out there for that.

Just be real. If you know exactly why youre juicing then you can easily explain it to others.

...so - do you know why you are juicing??? good luck

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is just casually bring it up and see where she stands on it. Kinda along the lines of "so I've thought about cycling again"and see what happens. If she completely flat out objects then tell her you want to sit down with her and talk about it and your future together.
This.

Also, have concrete talking points that incorporate both of your concerns, as well as possible solutions to both of your issues. This will illustrate that you have thought about it and are taking her concerns into consideration.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you know why your taking it...meaning if you have justified it with yourself you should have no problem justifying it to others.

Now, that's easier said than done. When My ex was terrified of Pitbulls I sat her down and discussed the breed and we researched all kinds of sources on Pitbulls and similar breeds. Eventually we adopted a Pitbull which she absolutely adored. Months later we adopted a second Pitbull. She is from Australia where Pitbulls are banned. She grew up being afraid of something based on other people's misguided input and opinions.
We eventually broke up but she has the dogs and is now a huge advocate of the breed.

My point... Steroids are demonized and so are the users. Technically, they are a drug. They are illegal. That is one legitimate concern. But if and when done responsibly they are not nearly as harmful as the general public makes them out to be.

And finally. I don't believe you are any more of a psycho on them than you are off them. If anger issues are a problem, don't be ashamed. Talk to her about how you WANT to address that concern. Ideas may be talk therapy, meditation or some anxiety meds. There are books out there for that.

Just be real. If you know exactly why youre juicing then you can easily explain it to others.

...so - do you know why you are juicing??? good luck
Reps to you when I get to a computer :)

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
Dude man, 2 things are gonna happen. She's going to find out or she won't. The chance of the latter happening is slim to none. Tell her or leave her, doesn't matter what you do but you can't lead her on.
be honest. like others have said , there's a lot of misinformation out there that screw people's opinions on this topic. It's much better if you tell her before she finds out. If she can't be understanding, then you have some decisions to make. This is a large part of your life and is important to you. Either she is supportive or you can change your life or boot her for someone who fits your life better.

my mother in law called me frantically saying that my husband was mixing steroids in the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen and hes blending protein shakes -_- . the amount of hysteria out there is real haha

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
my mother in law called me frantically saying that my husband was mixing steroids in the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen and hes blending protein shakes -_- . the amount of hysteria out there is real haha
Your husband has some real balls, mixing steroids in the kitchen like that. He could have gone to jail!

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
Your husband has some real balls, mixing steroids in the kitchen like that. He could have gone to jail!
to make things even better, when he was blending his protein drink, he was getting irritated at h is mom's pestering over "steroid blending" . His mom then looks at me and goes ," see! hes getting angry! Its the steroids!"

omg.. the entire scene was amazing. i was dying, he was not as amused

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
be honest. like others have said , there's a lot of misinformation out there that screw people's opinions on this topic. It's much better if you tell her before she finds out. If she can't be understanding, then you have some decisions to make. This is a large part of your life and is important to you. Either she is supportive or you can change your life or boot her for someone who fits your life better.

Sounds like she may have been supportive until he abused her while using gear, so this needs to be him being more understanding of her position, not vice versa.

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
Sounds like she may have been supportive until ge abused her while using gear, so this needs to be him being more understanding of her position, not vice versa.
i can see your point however my mother in law is very dramatic . she should have her own tv show. ive been with him for 14 years of my 32 years of life and hes a crazy amazing sweet guy :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i can see your point however my mother in law is very dramatic . she should have her own tv show. ive been with him for 14 years of my 32 years of life and hes a crazy amazing sweet guy :)
Yeah, but this is very different. He abused her and isnt willing to go through that again

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
Yeah, but this is very different. He abused her and isnt willing to go through that again
and you know my life how? lol :trout:

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
Is this thread about you? Im not even talking about you.
ahhh i see now. my bad. i was reading quickly and didn't understand that you were referencing something. you had quoted my quote and got me confused. soooowwwyyyy:dunno:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very difficult situation...choosing between two things you love. As we all know, she will find out as women know everything. Just a thought, how about taking on a new bodybuilding challenge? Get off all this junk, run a PCT and get yourself and balls in a healthy place. Then play around with all the amazing new test boosters and natural anabolics out there that I am sure you have read so much about while trying to get that bun in the oven. Assuming that you do actually want kids as well? You may surprise yourself and discover that you actually prefer the natural approach! Either way, best of luck to you...

Y

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Way back in the day, I was making Tren using pellets, in my mom's kitchen. I forgot to clean up my stuff before she got home. For all she knew I was cooking up heroine or meth. That was the worst ass chewing I ever got from her. I was talking to my now wife on the phone when it happened, and she heard the whole thing. My wife knew I was doing it and would sometimes help pin me.

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
For all she knew I was cooking up heroine or meth. That was the worst ass chewing I ever got from her. I was talking to my now wife on the phone when it happened, and she heard the whole thing..
lol that's amazing. Your wife sounds awesome too