Hernia

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone ever had a hernia develop in your abdominal area?

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Just had surgery for one in August.

Mine was the belly-button type though..

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a similar injury.
Feels like it could turn into a hernia.
I've had it before.
I went all the way away and just recently returned.
I'm going to lighten up on weight
Really focus on strengthening and.
And let it heal again.
Very frustrating because I power lift

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know what mine is maybe it's just an abdominal strain. Does not really hurt but I still think about it.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know.
It constantly being on the mind is the worst part.
Actually it makes me back off on the weight. Tighten up form.
So I start getting more aesthetically aesthetically pleasing results . I get a good pump. More accessories get done. So it probably is healthier for me wen it's active.BUT I want to full blast, move weight. Get strong.
Sucks but it forces me to body build hehehe

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At least your getting visible results.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No bulge, but on occasion my right side ab tightens up and feels a little protruded. I stretch my body out and it goes away.
I get something similar right near my lowest rib. I've had it checked and they always say that it's probably just a muscle spasm. It's painful when it occurs, but it typically passes quickly.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get something similar right near my lowest rib. I've had it checked and they always say that it's probably just a muscle spasm. It's painful when it occurs, but it typically passes quickly.
Sounds like exactly what I have. Normally I have to extend/straighten my body to make it go away.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like exactly what I have. Normally I have to extend/straighten my body to make it go away.
I got concerned because I can see a small protrusion, but I think it is more just that muscle tensing up rather than anything sticking out. It sucks when you're driving and can't really do much!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to copy and paste this from my log, hopefully someone can help.

One thing I do want to bring up is that I have a small ache. It is right above the crease of my groin and leg. It would be in the spot of a inguinal hernia, but it is not painful. The only time I feel it is when I press down on the area and it does not hurt, but rather a small ache. There is a small bump, about the size of a green pea, but I think I had that there before. I think it is some scar tissue from my biopsies, when they go through the femoral artery. Any clues

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going to copy and paste this from my log, hopefully someone can help.

One thing I do want to bring up is that I have a small ache. It is right above the crease of my groin and leg. It would be in the spot of a inguinal hernia, but it is not painful. The only time I feel it is when I press down on the area and it does not hurt, but rather a small ache. There is a small bump, about the size of a green pea, but I think I had that there before. I think it is some scar tissue from my biopsies, when they go through the femoral artery. Any clues
What was it a biopsy for?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also, not trying to pry for personal info on why you had biopsies, but what you're observing is probably the lymph node. It could be swollen and painful because you have a minor infection, but there is always the rare possibility that it is more serious.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was it a biopsy for?
Also, not trying to pry for personal info on why you had biopsies, but what you're observing is probably the lymph node. It could be swollen and painful because you have a minor infection, but there is always the rare possibility that it is more serious.
Heart transplant. For my annual biopsy, then need access through an artery. Depending on the doctor, they either go through the groin or the wrist.

It could be that as well. Another thing that just came to mind, I forget the name, is a small fat sack. I know I ave gotten those in the past, usually around fatty areas though. I wish I could remember the correct name.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Heart transplant. For my annual biopsy, then need access through an artery. Depending on the doctor, they either go through the groin or the wrist.

It could be that as well. Another thing that just came to mind, I forget the name, is a small fat sack. I know I ave gotten those in the past, usually around fatty areas though. I wish I could remember the correct name.
A lipoma? Anything is possible, but my guess would still be lymph node because of an infection. If it continues or has been going on for a while, I would get it checked out just to be careful.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Get it checked out? Hopefully it won't be bad and they can remove it.