If you need anything

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I don’t know any of you personally, but for what I’m going to say that doesn’t matter. This board really means a lot to me. I’ve learned many things here from some great people that I may not have learned anywhere else. Moreover, I really hold this board in high esteem because of the way things are run and the people that run the show. No matter how stupid a question may be or how many times it’s been asked, you guys, even the veterans, take the time to help noobs and the wise alike without being respecters of persons. Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that I care a lot about each of you, not because you’ve helped me out or whatever but because you’re people and that’s the only reason I really need. Because I don’t know anyone’s circumstances (friends and family or lack thereof) I’m extending this to everyone: We have to look out for each other because no matter how wise we may be comparatively, we can all help each other and need some help at one time or another. So I’m just letting everyone know that no matter what it may be, I’m here to help in any way that I can. If one of you get into trouble, need someone to vent to, need to ask advice, need some prayer, or don’t really know what you need, just ask. Some of you may have a drug problem, relationship problems, family drama, religious issues, whatever; I don’t claim to know everything nor do I claim to be perfect, but I’m somebody that can listen and offer his view or advice or whatever else you might need. So the offer and email address (in signature) is out there if you ever need it.

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
TCO is a gentleman and a scholar :thumbsup:

guitarjunkie420

Board Supporter
Awards
Alot of people feel similar including myself. This board has helped me alot too. Ive been to alot of the boards and this one is clearly the best. I love the fact i can get detailed info about supps and training from the people who made them or are very knowledgable about them. It gives a feeling of reassurance i wouldnt get from other sources of information (cough cough bb.com cough cough). Thanks alot to everyone.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Sniff , sniff :sad: That post brought a tear to my eye. :p

Somebody pass me a tissue...

Niko

Board Supporter
Awards
I am with you all the way on this one TCO. This is by far the best board there is.

whunterx

whunterx

Awards
Dudes...I don't post a lot...But I read a lot...This is the best board. A lot of the older posts (pre-ban) are really good. lots of good info.
Thanks

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, TCO. Um.....could you pay my rent for me???

...kidding, as usual. Seriously, kind words. Most appreciated. This is a special place.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I agree!!!!!! I feel very comfy posting on this board........Like a lot of big brothers :)