Tabaco

Allenfitz

Allenfitz

Banned
Awards
Dumb question but i diped snuff for two years havent done in like 1 week will it help my body or be the same just addictive?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you used snuff for 2 years, but haven't used it for about a week? Can you please clarify the second part? I can't tell what you're asking

Allenfitz

Allenfitz

Banned
Awards
Like i wont to keep dipping snuff but i quit a week ago so its out my system im saying does it matter to use snuff products when your trying to bodybuild

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ignoring all of the health risks in general that come with tobacco use, I don't think it will significantly impact your bodybuilding. So general health risks, yes it's going to eventually cause problems. Bodybuilding only, it shouldn't interfere, at least directly.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is no such thing as a dumb question only dumb answers. You asked because you are unsure and everyone here *is* here to support and or be supported in this endeavor of self improvement through exercise, nutrition and supplementation.

I think you got a decent answer. Tobacco. As a former smoker I feel and am better since kicking the leaf. I save money too for more important things like food! :)

Good luck to you!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Dumb question but i diped snuff for two years havent done in like 1 week will it help my body or be the same just addictive?
Nicotine reduces CAMP and other anabolic pathways from what I've been told. It does, however, promote lipolysis.

I just quit chewing myself this summer. I wanted to run MK677 but was afraid too because I've gotten leukoplakia in the past and did not want to have any potential tumor growth.. anyway, stay off the sh1t if you can. Outside of oral cancer there is also a high risk of colorectal cancer

Allenfitz

Allenfitz

Banned
Awards
Thank you guys so not a good choice in the bodybuilding