Help name Alpha's Pup

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What's up AM Fam !

Been playing with my new baby girl all day she's the sh1t !! Me and my girl having a hard time picking the name but I thought I'd get my am family involved . My girl says she needs a "sweet" name because the baby really is sweet.
Names on the list -
Kaia
Khaleesi **^^ my two favorites
Trixie
Rouge
Ruby
Honey * my girls favorite
Anything like this ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1480893138.437758.jpgImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1480893155.838257.jpgImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1480893188.413613.jpg
The older one is Kane

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
SFreed smith_69 ryane87 Studhorse Brandinooooo habajaba justhere4comm rtmilburn blueline438 angcd3 BEAST73

so1970

Awards
Beautiful animal as for the name let the kid name it

so1970

Awards
Hahaha she don't get a vote . I guess it's name will be khaleesi

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep it one to two syllables max. They respond better. My vote is for KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!
Ironically enough this scene is about "Genesis"!

So, how about you name her (as in a new beginning) and short for Genesis. "GEN"

:D

https://youtu.be/UwKryuazNMk

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha1agreda, not only is the name I gave you not on the list, but Im not even tagged. For 10 minutes we are NOT friends.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
My vote is for khaleesi ! but both of my dogs have middle names too .. keeps everyone happy. Not sure if khaleesi honey works though lol

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Mine goes to Kaia bro. I like that name. Super cute dog.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking Tasha or Kira.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So. Khanita is a no go?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I like Kaia

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yes!! Like Cassiopeia, and call her Cassi
I like cassi! My girl don't but I'm tryna push it lol
Name it after a star cluster you jack wagon
I like it ; we thought about nova and Athena but it didn't stick on her
I like Kaia
That's my top right there !
So. Khanita is a no go?
If the other one wasn't Kane that could be a possibility lol
I'm thinking Tasha or Kira.
Kira is dope !
Mine goes to Kaia bro. I like that name. Super cute dog.
Thank you I'm tryna push this one on her haha
My vote is for khaleesi ! but both of my dogs have middle names too .. keeps everyone happy. Not sure if khaleesi honey works though lol
Lmao khaleesi honey might not work too great but that's a good idea . I tried khaleesi but it's just too long I think wasn't working
Alpha1agreda, not only is the name I gave you not on the list, but Im not even tagged. For 10 minutes we are NOT friends.
Lmao me and a family member both said Athena rocked but my girl shut it down too quick lmfao . And don't blame me ! I copied that off a spooner street thread haha

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I like cassi! My girl don't but I'm tryna push it lol

I like it ; we thought about nova and Athena but it didn't stick on her

That's my top right there !

If the other one wasn't Kane that could be a possibility lol

Kira is dope !

Thank you I'm tryna push this one on her haha

Lmao khaleesi honey might not work too great but that's a good idea . I tried khaleesi but it's just too long I think wasn't working

Lmao me and a family member both said Athena rocked but my girl shut it down too quick lmfao . And don't blame me ! I copied that off a spooner street thread haha
Kalise .... the milkshake gurl song ;)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1480935554.140748.jpg her name is about to be Spoiled Brat cuz that's what she is lol. Felt me go downstairs at 4 am so I let her out while I was getting ready to hit the gym and then kept running out of the cage every time I tried putting her back and just staring at me lmao

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Omega?

Built in family guy reference and you are the Alpha to her Omega.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like khaleesi. But if she's outside and you're yelling khaleesi you may get strange looks. To many people name there dogs Kaia, Kara, and Kira. You could do sweets, or snots (Christmas vacation reference). Or just go with honey because your gf did pick it.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Might be going with Zira , I like t it fits her

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
My little boy dog answers to kitty kitty. I will say here kitty kitty and he gets excited as fck

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
My little boy dog answers to kitty kitty. I will say here kitty kitty and he gets excited as fck
To be fair when you say anything "hey ...y ...y" they all get excited as a mother lover lol

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Rouge, im a huge xmen fan aswell as the avengers i mean my sons middle names are thor and hulk

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Brian Griffin

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
So did you end up going with Zira ?

so1970

Awards
Good dog needed a name before it started answering to get out that

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I like the name "Tits" for a female dog... I'm gonna get a border collie or blue heeler next and train it to work cattle... I'm def gonna get a b1tch and name her Tits...

I put my husky lab down last xmas. I had him for 15 yrs.. man I miss that guy!!! Fcking dogs lol.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I like the name "Tits" for a female dog... I'm gonna get a border collie or blue heeler next and train it to work cattle... I'm def gonna get a b1tch and name her Tits...

I put my husky lab down last xmas. I had him for 15 yrs.. man I miss that guy!!! Fcking dogs lol.
Hey man sorry to here that.. doing that fing hard.. they are part of your family.. always swore I was never going to have a little dog.. well after we got married my wife said we are getting a ****zu.. soo we got one little girl lived for 15 years.. soooo sad when we had to put her down.. and do still miss her. Needless to say we have two "Big" dogs now. "goldendoodles" lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just stumbled onto this. you even tagged me and I never got a notification.
Name: Rogue for sure!