Progress Pics (or not)

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Need 100 posts so I can put my progress pics up. Don't want to spam! What should I do .

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just keep at it. You recently joined and are already at 44. 100 happens fairly quickly.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice work. How much time between pictures?

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Hahahaha idk if that's a fair trade right there. Legs and your back and we're gtg.
Made the best progress by squatting every day And more and more veins come very workout even when adding calories. Blood flow is amazing

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Made the best progress by squatting every day And more and more veins come very workout even when adding calories. Blood flow is amazing
Describe a typical squat-everyday workout.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Describe a typical squat-everyday workout.
4-6 working sets of high bar a$$ to grass squats Explosive as f.uk 3 sets are usually decently heavy then I will drop to 225 and do 20 rep breathing squats to Finnish off as last set. If I don't do the 20 then I'll do a 100 rep leg press set as my finisher for the entire workout

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4-6 working sets of high bar a$$ to grass squats Explosive as f.uk 3 sets are usually decently heavy then I will drop to 225 and do 20 rep breathing squats to Finnish off as last set. If I don't do the 20 then I'll do a 100 rep leg press set as my finisher for the entire workout
Sounds tough. Glad it's working fir you.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well that kind of blows the whole rest at least 48hrs before training the same body part again theory into the sh1thouse. Your legs are certainly more impressive than mine!

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Well that kind of blows the whole rest at least 48hrs before training the same body part again theory into the sh1thouse. Your legs are certainly more impressive than mine!
If I use to much volume then I need to rest but I know my sweet spot and stop when I know I'm comming up at overtraining. Peri workout nutrition really helps. And some days I'll just chase a pump to recover

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I use to much volume then I need to rest but I know my sweet spot and stop when I know I'm comming up at overtraining. Peri workout nutrition really helps. And some days I'll just chase a pump to recover
Nice! There are some that say there is no such thing as overtraining, just under eating. I would have to throw under sleeping into that mix too though. I think I will start working my legs more often. Thanks for sharing!

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
impressive. I love a good set of legs. Nothing worse than seeing a great upper body posted on some jack the pumpkin king legs :)

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
honestly they aren't too bad! i ever work out my calves. asian calves ftw. i wish i could shrink mine...