The Official Family Guy Mafia Whatever the H3ll Happens Log

Page 3 of 26 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Answer my questions damn it!
    No rule about putting your pen1s in.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.


  2. Well I found out what happened to @Brandinooooo's knee.

    http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...icle-1.2894829

    "The injections formed lesions on his muscles and caused cellulitis bacterial skin infections*"
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    Well I found out what happened to @Brandinooooo's knee.

    http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...icle-1.2894829

    "The injections formed lesions on his muscles and caused cellulitis bacterial skin infections*"
    I guess it's a bad idea to try to blow up your knees with oils? Dam it I wanted the biggest knees in the gym.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  4. I saw on Intervention some chick was shooting up heroin anally because her veins had collapsed from prolonged drug use. I kinda figured @Brandinooooo had the same issue
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  5. 54 post in a little over an hour not bad!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I saw on Intervention some chick was shooting up heroin anally because her veins had collapsed from prolonged drug use. I kinda figured @Brandinooooo had the same issue
    I thought his reasons were just for pleasure.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I saw on Intervention some chick was shooting up heroin anally because her veins had collapsed from prolonged drug use. I kinda figured @Brandinooooo had the same issue
    HOW'D YOU KNOW?!?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    Well I found out what happened to @Brandinooooo's knee.

    http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...icle-1.2894829

    "The injections formed lesions on his muscles and caused cellulitis bacterial skin infections*"
    Holy sh1t man. That might be it.

    But I'm so glad someone made an Official Family Guy Mafia thread!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    HOW'D YOU KNOW?!?!?



    Holy sh1t man. That might be it.

    But I'm so glad someone made an Official Family Guy Mafia thread!
    @FireTitan idea. Since we have a problem with derailing sponsored threads
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    @FireTitan idea. Since we have a problem with derailing sponsored threads
    Yeah I try to keep the derailing to a minimum on sponsored logs. But others like my cycle log is fair game lol.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Yeah I try to keep the derailing to a minimum on sponsored logs. But others like my cycle log is fair game lol.
    O I here ya!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  11. I just can't help it. I will derail any and everything. And then when it someone tries to make it serious again, the Joker voice from "The Dark Knight" pops into my head: "Why so serious?" LOL

  12. Wow. Just found this. Thanks Titan.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep IG-The_One_BD438
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Blue10 for 10% off your order

  13. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    Wow. Just found this. Thanks Titan.
    He's been forgetting about us left and right

  14. <<< wanders in. Doors shut fast behind and lock....

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nlGclIZV5JQ
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

  15. Time for a serious question about my upcoming Andro cycle. I've got a vacation planned for Florida the first week of June. How close to that should my cycle end if I'm hoping to take advantage of any muscle gains on the beach? End PCT right before, or does it not matter because there won't be much for gains
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Time for a serious question about my upcoming Andro cycle. I've got a vacation planned for Florida the first week of June. How close to that should my cycle end if I'm hoping to take advantage of any muscle gains on the beach? End PCT right before, or does it not matter because there won't be much for gains
    Since you have plenty of time. I would start pct about a week before you leave. Assuming you can check your bag with your pct in it. If not flying no problem. Don't want to have it confiscated ', you would probably be screwed.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  17. I'd start pct right before going. You shouldn't have a problem taking the caps with you on the plane.

  18. So now I have to decide if I want to start in January as I had originally planned, or wait and start in March. Pretty sure I already know the answer to that
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  19. Just put your pct in a balloon then swallow "Midnight Run" style, (Poop and boom! PCT) or you could just disguise the bottles.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Just put your pct in a balloon then swallow "Midnight Run" style, (Poop and boom! PCT) or you could just disguise the bottles.
    How often do you "practice" this?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  21. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Just put your pct in a balloon then swallow "Midnight Run" style, (Poop and boom! PCT) or you could just disguise the bottles.
    The man with the plan ! Lmao
    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens Me.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    How often do you "practice" this?
    He does it for fun

  23. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Just put your pct in a balloon then swallow "Midnight Run" style, (Poop and boom! PCT) or you could just disguise the bottles.
    Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    How often do you "practice" this?
    HAHAHAHA

    But you'd be good just taking the caps and putting them in something else. Or just leave them in the normal bottle. Can't get in trouble for PCT caps.

  24. I can see it now. Man detained because he was being a little too emotional in response to the in flight movie...

    Turns out a Balloon of Clomid burst in his intestine and he was suffering from sides.

    Yeah. Just put them in your suppository bottle.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 11:10 AM
  2. The Official Funniest Moments on Family Guy Thread!
    By Trauma1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 01:52 AM
  3. Family Guy or The Simpsons
    By TripDog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 02:59 AM
  4. The official TALL guys thread
    By In Hulk in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 02:38 AM
  5. Osama via the Family Guy
    By LCSULLA in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2006, 11:29 PM
Log in
Log in