Hey guys

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hey everybody I'm new to the site / forums just wanting to drop in and say hello!
well its about time-

guys, this is a good friend of mine who I have known for the past 5 years and a few months ago he decided it was time to make a change and hit the gym. He has been sticking with it and I proud of him. He has just been using a protein and a pwo, nothing else. I suggested that he come and join a family that can help teach him the basics and help him to stay on track so he can reach his goals.

Some of our discussion were about supplements and I told him, Anabolic Minds has all the info you need . Any advice you guys have would be appreciated.

Sal,

you are amongst some of the greatest minds on the forum (and I apologize for leaving anyone out) so take full advantage of their knowledge and experience. Keep at bro

Studhorse ryane87 Brandinooooo FireTitan bloodnthunder habajaba Alpha1agreda SFreed justhere4comm lukehayd BEAST73 angcd3 @hairyoldgrandpa Danes thebigt thorsdad31 blueline438 mmorso rtmilburn jalfrey wesb2387 bighulksmash CJNator HIT4ME Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Sparkss Studhorse vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel ChocolateClen yates84 booneman77 mase1 Misfit28 Hyde The Solution MidwestBeast Driven2lift GNO mw1 Jiigzz Jebrook nicksox15 VitalizeSupps The_Old_Guy

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome to the fam bro. Any ? Don't hesitate to ask. We all here for u

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sal417 Well any friend of smith_69 should probably just go to another forum. Haha!! JK, welcome to the family my man!!! Good stuff and great peeps in here, cant even begin to tell you how much Ive learned!! Ask away with any questions my man, but you are definitely going to have to get you a Family Guy Avatar if you really want to be welcomed!!!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
well its about time-

guys, this is a good friend of mine who I have known for the past 5 years and a few months ago he decided it was time to make a change and hit the gym. He has been sticking with it and I proud of him. He has just been using a protein and a pwo, nothing else. I suggested that he come and join a family that can help teach him the basics and help him to stay on track so he can reach his goals.

Some of our discussion were about supplements and I told him, Anabolic Minds has all the info you need . Any advice you guys have would be appreciated.

Sal,

you are amongst some of the greatest minds on the forum (and I apologize for leaving anyone out) so take full advantage of their knowledge and experience. Keep at bro

Studhorse ryane87 Brandinooooo FireTitan bloodnthunder habajaba Alpha1agreda SFreed justhere4comm lukehayd BEAST73 angcd3 @hairyoldgrandpa Danes thebigt thorsdad31 blueline438 mmorso rtmilburn jalfrey wesb2387 bighulksmash CJNator HIT4ME Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Sparkss Studhorse vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel ChocolateClen yates84 booneman77 mase1 Misfit28 Hyde The Solution MidwestBeast Driven2lift GNO mw1 Jiigzz Jebrook nicksox15 VitalizeSupps The_Old_Guy
Thanks for including me among your list of "great minds..." Sal417, what smith_69 considers to be "great" most normal people consider "depraved."

Welcome to AM brother, it's a great community and these guys have all helped me out more in the last 6 months than doing years of online research. Good to hear your getting into your health. I hope you stick with it and stick around AM

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your friends with smith_69 your friends with me. Oh btw things will get awkwardly inappropriate. But always feel free to ask me any questions and I'll be willing to help

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome aboard, bro! Congrats on making one of the best decisions of your life--joining AM! Seriously, congrats on your decision to make a change and get healthy(er). You're going to find nothing but good guys on here. Some ball-busting, but no judgement. We're all in this thing together!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome!!! and I'm sorry in advance. ;) :naughty:

Tyvocules

Tyvocules

Awards
You forgot to add my name to the list of great minds!!! No I'm just playing, I'm a retard. Welcome man!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
welcome my man.. A lot of info and knowledge (and motivation) on here from all of these guys and always willing to help!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Welcome to AM brother!

Glad that smith_69 dragged you over to our corner of the net!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to a great community of the weirdest nicest guys!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
If your friends with smith_69 your friends with me. Oh btw things will get awkwardly inappropriate. But always feel free to ask me any questions and I'll be willing to help
yes they do lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
sparks2012

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Welcome , we are very excited to have you as a new addition to our family .

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Sal417 Well any friend of smith_69 should probably just go to another forum. Haha!! JK, welcome to the family my man!!! Good stuff and great peeps in here, cant even begin to tell you how much Ive learned!! Ask away with any questions my man, but you are definitely going to have to get you a Family Guy Avatar if you really want to be welcomed!!!
I must've missed the memo on the FG avatar...brb!

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome to the forum brother. I've only been here a few days as a member and can attest that it's a very welcoming and helpful community.

Tyvocules

Tyvocules

Awards
I'm going to go the toy story route with Woody. I got kids so that movie plays every once in a while and buzz is my guy!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Sal417 I danced around the idea of joining a forum for years, joined AM back in March and loved it ever since. A lot of great people who you'll make connections with without possibly ever meeting someone face to face. Everyone here is open to questions and willing to help, and those that aren't are weeded out pretty quick. Take advantage of the many promos and logging opportunities on here as well, I'll tell you what, I've had my eyes opened to some great brands since I've been a member.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the AM family ! Lots of cool people here , I'm always here if there is anyway I can help. Although smith will probably tell you not to take my advise lmao

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well its about time-

Sal,

Ok, so I'm just going to point some things out in this post, that probably go without saying, but there appears to be some confusion in this forum coming back t this post.

First off, if Sal417 is really YOUR friend, smith_69 - you should have done him a favor and not mentioned it. As others have kind of pointed out - affiliation with smith_69 is not necessarily a "good" thing :)

Second off, as has been mentioned, any friend of smith_69 is a friend of mine - actually, any friend of smith_69 has obviously proven that they can make friends with just about anyone. I mean, whoa.

Third - you mention that he is "amongst the greatest minds" and then put out a list - which I think a lot of us were reading as, "Here's a list of the greatest minds" - but after thinking it about it further, and giving a lot of thought to the fact that you included me on that list, I think what you meant to say is, "You are amongst the greatest minds on AM...oh, and here are some other guys that should join in"

Finally, he may be crotchety and old, but his name is just hairygrandpa - the old is just a given.

Welcome aboard Sal417! Great to have you hear and looking forward to seeing your progress!

Sal417

Awards
Thank you all so very much! With all these welcomes and great comments I'm seeing I won't have any 2nd thoughts of not asking a question on here. I can already tell everybody on here is awesome.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome man! Being a friend to smith for 5 years is pretty cool. I've only known him for a short while. Couldn't imagine where I'd be if I had known home four years ago. Don't let my avatar fool you.

Welcome man.

Thanks for the great minds comment smith!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Welcome!!! and I'm sorry in advance. ;) :naughty:
LOL.

Sal417 hopefully you haven't been scared off yet , and as the others have said, Welcome!

Most of the time it helps to know what your goals are. Are you looking to Bulk, Cut, Recomp or just get into shape? Or like FireTitan, to just hang out and chat (oh,. wait he does lift occasionally, doesn't he? :D)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you all so very much! With all these welcomes and great comments I'm seeing I won't have any 2nd thoughts of not asking a question on here. I can already tell everybody on here is awesome.
Go away.

We don't want a new guy who will lose fat / gain muscles faster than we.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LOL.

Sal417 hopefully you haven't been scared off yet , and as the others have said, Welcome!

Most of the time it helps to know what your goals are. Are you looking to Bulk, Cut, Recomp or just get into shape? Or like FireTitan, to just hang out and chat (oh,. wait he does lift occasionally, doesn't he? :D)
LMAO - I read the first half of that response and thought, "OK, this is the end of the fun. Sparkss just asked some pertinent questions and got serious. Time t get to work...." And then you just totally turned it around. Well played.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everybody I'm new to the site / forums just wanting to drop in and say hello!
Congratulations on deciding to make a change!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome and ask me what and whenever you want :)
I have the first question:

What are you thinking about while pleasuring yourself?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Don't answer that. It's a trap!
Play hard to get. hairygrandpa this isn't prison!

Told you.
Enjoy the refreshers and your stay.

Here for ya my man.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Wow... SFreed and Justthere4comm derailed a welcome thread. Big surprise

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If this goes much further, this could become the first welcome thread on AM to get locked by the Admin.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Which would be pretty awesome.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im just sayin, the new guy said hi and Im new, we chimed in, no more new guy. Are we THAT bad?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet SFreed 's tin foil pics scared him away. :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Haha :D
I know this is a trap. What ever I answer, it will give you huge libido boost and we all know whats going to happen.....pleasuring yourself while thinking of Uncle Danes answer

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im just sayin, the new guy said hi and Im new, we chimed in, no more new guy. Are we THAT bad?
Well, smith_69 is the one who decided to list our names on this. Like I said, some friend.

I think it is clear, at this point, that wasn't his list of "greatest minds".

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Well, smith_69 is the one who decided to list our names on this. Like I said, some friend.

I think it is clear, at this point, that wasn't his list of "greatest minds".
or was it....