South Park, where to watch (for free)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm a broke college student and I've recently fallen in love with South Park. I know I can watch a few of the shows on line but is there any place I can go to watch them all in order for free? I know Comedy Central let's you watch them on line but I can't seem to be able to watch all of them of them in order.
Help me lol

Same goes for family guy, wanna watch that **** too

Tyvocules

Tyvocules

Awards
I loved that show back in the day but I have missed a few seasons. I used to watch it on Comedy Central like you said but it was laid out really nice and easy to watch in order. I think it's on Netflix. You could sign up for the free trial and watch them all, haha and then cancel it

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I loved that show back in the day but I have missed a few seasons. I used to watch it on Comedy Central like you said but it was laid out really nice and easy to watch in order. I think it's on Netflix. You could sign up for the free trial and watch them all, haha and then cancel it
I'll see if I can find an easy lay out on Comedy Central online

Tyvocules

Tyvocules

Awards
Man is there really 20 seasons? I'm way out of the loop

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Idk I've only seen 2 episodes.... /: I wanna see them all tho
Have you been living under a rock? lol

Make a trial account for HULU And Netflix. Amazon Prime also. Have fun bro.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed on the Hulu trial -- has every SP episode, including the current season.

Just set yourself a reminder in your phone's calendar 2 days before and then the day before to cancel the subscription. That will keep you from forgetting.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Kodi.....thank me later
This is what I have and it's amazing. The only thing is the HD streams for movies pauses and buffers all the time so it kinda sucks. Well worth the $40 Amazon Fire Stick though.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Wrong forum , we are a a Family Guy forum in these parts lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shush(dot)se

They have Family Guy, American Dad, South Park, Futurama, and a ton of other shows and movies.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is what I have and it's amazing. The only thing is the HD streams for movies pauses and buffers all the time so it kinda sucks. Well worth the $40 Amazon Fire Stick though.
Use specto....I don't usually have a problem if I find a Gvideo HD, the 2nd option is what I go with

I also bought a wifi range extender and put the stick on it's own wifi channel to prevent anything from slowing it down

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Use specto....I don't usually have a problem if I find a Gvideo HD, the 2nd option is what I go with

I also bought a wifi range extender and put the stick on it's own wifi channel to prevent anything from slowing it down
I've never heard of specto, I'll check it out.

I'll also look into the range extender. Thanks!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
are the kids no longer using BitTorrent?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
are the kids no longer using BitTorrent?
I haven't heard that name in years... also if you sign up for Hulu but don't put your credit card info in, 3 days later they send you an email saying you get another week free if you sign up.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't heard that name in years... also if you sign up for Hulu but don't put your credit card info in, 3 days later they send you an email saying you get another week free if you sign up.
Oh, that's just the start of the cycle lol. They email me all the time asking for me to come back and offering 2 weeks free. They're banking on people signing up and either liking it again or simply forgetting they signed up.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh, that's just the start of the cycle lol. They email me all the time asking for me to come back and offering 2 weeks free. They're banking on people signing up and either liking it again or simply forgetting they signed up.
Lol yeah I know but 2 weeks is nice lol

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Is it still on Netflix? I haven't checked recently

Tyvocules

Tyvocules

Awards
Throughout the whole presidential election I just keep thinking of the South Park episode where all they had to vote from was a douche or a turd sandwich

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Throughout the whole presidential election I just keep thinking of the South Park episode where all they had to vote from was a douche or a turd sandwich
LOL and we went giant douche.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn bro welcome to 2016 :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They took that episode and have basically made it into this entire current season to run along side the election.

Tyvocules

Tyvocules

Awards
They took that episode and have basically made it into this entire current season to run along side the election.
Dam I wish I would have been keeping up on it! Sounds hilarious. Now I'm going to have to go get a Hulu account lol!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dam I wish I would have been keeping up on it! Sounds hilarious. Now I'm going to have to go get a Hulu account lol!
In my opinion, it hasn't been all that great. Rather than their usual standalone episodes, they've been working towards having running jokes that go through an entire season and it just isn't working for me. It gets old after a while.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been digging this season. The Bill & Bill song had me and the wife in stitches.