Ct fletcher

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Has anyone else seen ct fletcher magnificent obsession holy chit if you haven't you need to!!!!!!! That guy is freaking inspirational and down to earth like someone you could hit the gym with any day and man is he a bad mofo lol I'd love to meet him

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I like CT Fletcher. I don't agree with the overtraining thing, but I agree 100% with "Overload the dam muscle, make the muscle uncomfortable, stress it the **** out!" It's true. If you don't do it you won't grow. Also I like "ten minute this, 30 mins that, **** that sgit. You get in the gym and train"

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
He has some new Netflix documentary that came out earlier this month

And his Supplement line should be coming out in the next few weeks

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Has anyone else seen ct fletcher magnificent obsession holy chit if you haven't you need to!!!!!!! That guy is freaking inspirational and down to earth like someone you could hit the gym with any day and man is he a bad mofo lol I'd love to meet him
Ct is anything but down to earth.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He has an app that has inspirational speeches that I listen to when I want to bust through a hard workout. CT Fletcher Rocks!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
He has an app that has inspirational speeches that I listen to when I want to bust through a hard workout. CT Fletcher Rocks!!
The Rock has the ROCK CLOCK, it's an alarm clock where he yells motivating things at you to get out of bed

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
I watch it and thought it was great except when he went to visit his dad....that seemed such a forced moment that didnt need to be in the film....

Ps....ITS STILL YO MUTHAFAWKING SET

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much over the instagram, youtube sensations....guy seems like a tool that just talks loud

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you've seen his YouTube videos you don't necessarily have to watch his doc.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Rock has the ROCK CLOCK, it's an alarm clock where he yells motivating things at you to get out of bed
I just downloaded this. Thank you. Lol

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
His speeches came up on sound cloud. So I listened to them. There pretty solid and inspirational

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mik14 Training Forum 2