Our little prohormone kingdom - AnabolicMinds.com

Our little prohormone kingdom

Our little prohormone kingdom

You know whats funny about our prohormones is that most of the bodybuilding and athletic community have NO IDEA what we have here.

Almost every day now I have people coming up to me in the gym and ask me about my obvious increase in size (LOL Ive only gained 6 lbs but it looks like pure muscle)

When I tell them what Im using they seemed shocked. Its almost as if no one belives me.. If this prohormone ban doesnt go thorugh ... you guys will start seeing huge increases in business...

Im more of a type A personality, and I rarely tell anybody what I'm using, but thats just me...

It's probably for the best as of late....
    •   

As long as people use them responsibly, hopefully things will go well. But, the more increasing number of threads regarding irrational and unthought-out PH usage I'm seeing on bb.com is probably an indicator of whats going to end up happening.

yeah i really dont think the general public has any idea what PH's are. ppl in my gym are still talking about creatine and protein. i keep my PH's to myself hehe and let they talk big about their stuff.

shoot last time I even opened my mouth about prohormones in my gym, the guy looked at me like I was speaking arabic, and then he asks "is it better than creatine?" ....yeah I agree hardly anybody knows what prohormones are/what they do/how they do it/how well they work, etc...

Originally posted by Lifeguard
    shoot last time I even opened my mouth about prohormones in my gym, the guy looked at me like I was speaking arabic, and then he asks "is it better than creatine?" ....yeah I agree hardly anybody knows what prohormones are/what they do/how they do it/how well they work, etc...
    stop telling my stories LG! (ha) thats exactly what people react when i mentione ive used ph. The most "educated" response i gotten back (now, this has to say something about every others) is ..."sorta like zma's?") oh boy....Sage

Many of these retards who use ph's think that the ph alone with a solid workout will do. They pay no attention to diet. My tolerance for stupidity is waning.

peoples response to the extra size you earn in the gym are assumed.people dont know what PHS are but do know what steroids are.they are closeley related beware,i tell very few people in my gym if any ,and dont discuss it with anyone but a brother.

peace
    inertia

I gained nearly 20 pounds in 4 weeks. It was obvious that I was using something I just did not anwswer the questions that I did not want to answer.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need 3 people to do logs for Taurus on our new 5aOHP prohormone
    By Taurus BigK in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 10:03 PM
  2. Prohormone Cycle a Little Hesitant
    By Baller Status in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 06:13 PM
  3. A little write up on our upcoming White Label product line
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 06:26 PM
  4. My little review of our GHRP-2 Product!
    By 3clipseGT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 08:34 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-29-2003, 02:43 PM