justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What will you be giving out? Or hoping to get for Halloween?

A little collection of samples. Clepto...
:D

We give out full sized candy bars!
I wonder what is in store for Halloween from the major players?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I live in an apartment so all the candy is for me lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hairygrandpa smith_69 habajaba ryane87 HIT4ME BEAST73 vujade ChocolateClen SFreed bighulksmash FireTitan thebigt

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Already spent $30 on candy and will be buying more
Love Halloween and give every kid a huge handful of candy

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I need food. Packages of ramen and protein powder will suffice.

As for what I'm giving out, I only give out candy to those who have a chest pump, because Halloween falls on INTERNATIONAL CHEST DAY!

So if you haven't taken the dumbells out for a ride on the incline don't expect SH!T from me.

Last edited:
FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing for me. We gave up on it a few years ago. My son doesn't go anymore, and between Churches doing Trunk or treat, and this one neighborhood in my town that draws in every kid with a 50 mile radius, no one come anymore.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my wife has this great witches costume she dresses up in, including green face paint....I have a ton of decorations I put up each year and all the kids come to see my wife and get treats---even our dog sid has a costume!!!!

here is a tip....the day after Halloween a lot of stores mark stuff down 50% or more, we have a ton of stuff we got really cheap over the years!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Giving out samples of fat burners. Lol. J/k

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Our kids decided to quit going out this year. So it'll be a quiet year here just handing out candy. We don't usually have a huge amount of kids. Probably 75 total. Which is weird because our hood is full of kids. I suspect they go somewhere with houses closer together.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No Halloween in Bananaland.
If someone with a mask is at the door, I'll shoot him.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can't wait for Christmas tho.... on the 12th day of Christmas USPS delivered to me... 12 vials of test, 11 tabs of dbol, 10 pins, 9 vials of tren, 8 tabs of nolva, 7 things of hcg, 6 lbs of raws, 5 capping machines, 4 plates on bench, 3 jacked up gym bros, 2 fitness girls and 1 kick ass winter of gains

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
and I thought some stuff was private

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
funny-family-guy-baby-in-crib.jpg
Alpha1agreda think you need it more than me

lmao

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 141359 since you sound like you need a safe place, this one looks like it suites you lmao
Safe spaces lol.... if you're doing something stupid enough to allow the use of harsh words then you should be able to take and deal with the harsh words. If you're being ****ing stupid and I tell you that you are, don't go crying to mommy. Suck it up and be a man and accept that you're either stupid, or a dumbass and that's why I'm calling you out.

But that's just my .02

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Safe spaces lol.... if you're doing something stupid enough to allow the use of harsh words then you should be able to take and deal with the harsh words. If you're being ****ing stupid and I tell you that you are, don't go crying to mommy. Suck it up and be a man and accept that you're either stupid, or a dumbass and that's why I'm calling you out.

But that's just my .02
lmao

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ChocolateClen why the hell haven't you taken your role as Cleveland yet? Lmao you are after all "Chocolate" Clen and the name just goes with Cleveland lmfao

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ChocolateClen why the hell haven't you taken your role as Cleveland yet? Lmao you are after all "Chocolate" Clen and the name just goes with Cleveland lmfao
Cause I don't watch family guy lol soooo

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please start ! I think you'd get a kick from it bro
I know how you like it, preparing now for our encounter, shopping list:
-2 kilo rotten fish
-medieval morning star
-inflatable raft, color pink
-pneumatic hammer
-lube
-glitter

hairygrandpa doesn't lift but hes on the forum
For the chubby nudez pics, LOL

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I know how you like it, preparing now for our encounter, shopping list:
-2 kilo rotten fish
-medieval morning star
-inflatable raft, color pink
-pneumatic hammer

-glitter

For the chubby nudez pics, LOL
no lube for him, claims to be the #1 ruff rider in the world

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HGP doesn't even have a TV. They do plays in the town square for entertainment in bananaland.
he just dresses up the farm animals.....

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard knocking at my window, ah, the homing pigeon with news from the AM forum...

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I would totally do this if my kids still trick or treated.

[video=youtube;1NDkVx9AzSY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NDkVx9AzSY[/video]

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Decorating starts soon!
Orange lights, strobes, cobwebs and decor for our front room/porch

Predicting 60-100 kids for this year, we have the usual mini chocolate bars + chips for most kids

Full bars for kids who are polite or put effort into a costume

I wish we could just get full bars for everyone but without fail we'll get a handful of older kids barely passing as dressed up, just wanting candy

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
yea i told my kids i ate theirs- woo wont do that again lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The lean kids get sweets, the obese kids get:

laxative.jpg

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
We like to give out juice boxes (Capri Suns, Kool-Aid ones, etc). The kids GOBBLE those up, it gets so hot in Florida plus you're wearing a costume and all that makeup, you gonna get thirsty

Hell, even some of the adults want one. I had one dad be like "Ehhh, my daughter wants one"...OH the daughter that isn't with you right now lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We like to give out juice boxes (Capri Suns, Kool-Aid ones, etc). The kids GOBBLE those up, it gets so hot in Florida plus you're wearing a costume and all that makeup, you gonna get thirsty

Hell, even some of the adults want one. I had one dad be like "Ehhh, my daughter wants one"...OH the daughter that isn't with you right now lol
Great story. Generous and thoughtful.

We really don't get trick or treaters. Apartment complex and we are stuffed in the back area. Lots of kids but yeah.

I wanted to live vicariously through all of you. I used to love this holiday. Still do. It's a fun time of year.

Cannot wait for Thanksgiving and then Christmas! No better way to end a great year.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established

That's a great idea. We used to drag a wagon with a cooler full of water for our kids and their friends. Me and a friend made the mistake of over hydrating a couple years back. Do you know how awkward it is to go up to a house of people you don't know and ask to use their bathroom? Super awkward. But the woman was cool about it, thankfully!

My buddy just peed in someone's side yard by the woods. Being in my neighborhood, I wasn't about to get caught doing that.

Looking like it might be cooler this year. Thank God! Past couple years have been downright hot.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Great story. Generous and thoughtful.

We really don't get trick or treaters. Apartment complex and we are stuffed in the back area. Lots of kids but yeah.

I wanted to live vicariously through all of you. I used to love this holiday. Still do. It's a fun time of year.

Cannot wait for Thanksgiving and then Christmas! No better way to end a great year.
Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE Holiday....when else can I eat until I throw up and then eat some more and NOT get into trouble, only thing that blows is I have to work the following day....DAMN YOU Stock Market!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE Holiday....when else can I eat until I throw up and then eat some more and NOT get into trouble, only thing that blows is I have to work the following day....DAMN YOU Stock Market!!!!!
more and more retailers are opening on thanksgiving day....just think of all those minimum wage earners who are forced to work thanksgiving day for time and a half=$15.....then you can really be thankful on thanksgiving day, lol.