⚡️The Flash ~ T.V. Series

Page 1 of 22 123 ... Last
  1. ⚡️The Flash ~ T.V. Series

Anyone else watching "The flash" I just finished season two today. If you did or are watching it, did you like how the season finale ended?

Also, zoom is a bad mo'fo.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

2. I think ive seen only season 1 .. fck my memory is bad, so many shows lol

I just finished jessica jones - shyt was sick took me about 4-5 episodes to get into it.

Flash - yeah i loved that show, very action packed and intense

Gonna actually start s2 epi1 right now to refresh my memory lol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    I think ive seen only season 1 .. fck my memory is bad, so many shows lol

I just finished jessica jones - shyt was sick took me about 4-5 episodes to get into it.

Flash - yeah i loved that show, very action packed and intense

Gonna actually start s2 epi1 right now to refresh my memory lol
    Yeah Netflix loaded season two like, last week maybe?

I started designated survivor on Hulu. Excellent show so far. But, who doesn't like Kiefer Sutherland? Also, blacklist! That's my show! James spader is the

4. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Yeah Netflix loaded season two like, last week maybe?

I started designated survivor on Hulu. Excellent show so far. But, who doesn't like Kiefer Sutherland? Also, blacklist! That's my show! James spader is the

oh yeah i havent seen season 2 yet .. sweet another show .. i know season 3 is going live right now.

If you like superhero shows .. daredevil is awesome too, i think the best one yet .. although i hear luke cage is nice but i wont start that until i catch up on season 2 of flash

Yeah i hear blacklist is nice.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    oh yeah i havent seen season 2 yet .. sweet another show .. i know season 3 is going live right now.

If you like superhero shows .. daredevil is awesome too, i think the best one yet .. although i hear luke cage is nice but i wont start that until i catch up on season 2 of flash

Yeah i hear blacklist is nice.
    I started Luke cage.. didn't finish the pilot lol I'll give it another shot though because everyone I've talked to that's watched it through, raves about it.
    •   

6. I literally just finished season 2 of the flash and am currently burning through the last season of Arrow... LOVE them both. DVRing the current seasons too so I can binge them at some point ha.

Jessica jones and daredevil were awesome as well... Luke Cage is on the docket next for me too.

I actually heard supergirl was good too but I just cant bring myself to watch it cuz it looks so cheesy.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

7. I tried getting into both flash and arrow but never could keep up with it , but Luke cage is a looking like a must. Sadly, I'll say this, I've never missed one episode of supernatural lmao
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    I tried getting into both flash and arrow but never could keep up with it , but Luke cage is a looking like a must. Sadly, I'll say this, I've never missed one episode of supernatural lmao
    I started supernatural awhile abck while I was waiting for flash/arrow to come on netflix... got about 10-15 episodes in and really like it. Thats gonna be my go-to filler for all the nights I sit in my hotels ha. Netflix is the only thing that keeps me sane with all my travel

9. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I literally just finished season 2 of the flash and am currently burning through the last season of Arrow... LOVE them both. DVRing the current seasons too so I can binge them at some point ha.

Jessica jones and daredevil were awesome as well... Luke Cage is on the docket next for me too.

I actually heard supergirl was good too but I just cant bring myself to watch it cuz it looks so cheesy.

Man arrow was so good at beginning but this last season think i watched like 2 episodes and just didnt wanted to watch anymore

but felicity :luv:

10. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Man arrow was so good at beginning but this last season think i watched like 2 episodes and just didnt wanted to watch anymore

but felicity :luv:
    Oh man she's just unreal. Huge crush

11. Felicity
    Iris
    Snow
    Patty

12. Jessica jones sister - Trisha walker is on my to do list as well

13. I love the flash. Been watching since season one. My wife makes fun of me.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep IG-The_One_BD438
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Blue10 for 10% off your order

14. Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    I love the flash. Been watching since season one. My wife makes fun of me.
    Same lol

She's slowly liking it's though. I'll convert her

15. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Same lol

She's slowly liking it's though. I'll convert her
    There's no converting here. I have to watch it when she's not home or busy. Lol.

16. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Anyone else watching "The flash" I just finished season two today. If you did or are watching it, did you like how the season finale ended?

Also, zoom is a bad mo'fo.
    If you think zoom was a bad ass you gonna be excited for this season dr alchemy is one of the most ultimate bad a$$es there is when it comes to the actual comics if they do him any justice in the TV show it will be epic

17. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    If you think zoom was a bad ass you gonna be excited for this season dr alchemy is one of the most ultimate bad a$$es there is when it comes to the actual comics if they do him any justice in the TV show it will be epic
    So true. Zoom was twisted. But alchemy.... Man. I can't wait for this season to pick up

18. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Man, I wish hulu would pick the flash back up! I'd be able to keep up with season three as it airs!

19. I cant watch live tv ..commercials ugh

btwn im only on season 2 epi 5 .. firestorm was just introduced

and i agree sometimes it seems corny but love the action at the same time

praying for felicity or arrow(he kinda cute too) to come thru lol

20. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Man, I wish hulu would pick the flash back up! I'd be able to keep up with season three as it airs!
    The cw app man

21. Bruh ❤️

22. Just finishied the enter the xoom episode .. holy crap hes bad ass and whipped flash's butt

23. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Just finishied the enter the xoom episode .. holy crap hes bad ass and whipped flash's butt
    Yeah dude just wait. Zoom has so much potential he hasn't shown yet lol

Flash can't hang... for the most part.

24. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Yeah dude just wait. Zoom has so much potential he hasn't shown yet lol

Flash can't hang... for the most part.
    Oh ya it's epic but not true to the comics at all but who cares
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ***The New LG CHROME SERIES PROMO***
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371