⚡️The Flash ~ T.V. Series

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. Last nights episode was FANTASTIC. So much better than the stupid Grodd ones (And I am a fan of Grodd as a villain). Last night made me hate Wally SO MUCH MORE, and I was screaming at my tv because of how stupid he is

If you saw it last night, part of me was happy with the way it ended and what happened with Wally. If not, I will say no more and YOU NEED TO GO WATCH IT
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

2. Wally doesn't have a hope in hell .I agree with a lot of critis predictions. I do think it will be Black Flash vs Savitar. Wally doesn't have the capability to take on Savitar.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    Wally doesn't have a hope in hell .I agree with a lot of critis predictions. I do think it will be Black Flash vs Savitar. Wally doesn't have the capability to take on Savitar.
    Black Flash is technically a Time Remnant; so he's basically time police as stated on Legends of Tomorrow (he's only after Thawne). So I do not think Black Flash will come into the equation of Savitar, Reverse Flash maybe, but not Black Flash/Zoom

NOW, I have a feeling who I think Savitar IS but I want to wait until everyone else has had a chance to see the episode

4. If Black Flash is anything like he is in the comics, he won't be too happy with Savitar. I also have a few theories on who savitar is.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    Wally doesn't have a hope in hell .I agree with a lot of critis predictions. I do think it will be Black Flash vs Savitar. Wally doesn't have the capability to take on Savitar.
    I have seen this week's episode sooo. But I doubt it would be black flash vs savitar. I think it will be Barry some how some way, he will figure this one out and actually win. As he truly hasn't beaten any super villains; some else does it for him. So I think they are setting it up so it seems like the same thing will happen, but Barry will pull it off for once
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    I have seen this week's episode sooo. But I doubt it would be black flash vs savitar. I think it will be Barry some how some way, he will figure this one out and actually win. As he truly hasn't beaten any super villains; some else does it for him. So I think they are setting it up so it seems like the same thing will happen, but Barry will pull it off for once
    Hey let me dream Barry is the only one with a legitimate chance. Wally is way to nervous and inexperienced.

7. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    I just want them to unmask Savitar and everyone be like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO and I will be like KNEW IT!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    Hey let me dream Barry is the only one with a legitimate chance. Wally is way to nervous and inexperienced.
    Wally is garbage

9. Let's say wally does get to Savitar? Then what? He is just going to get bitch slapped back into yester year anyway.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    Let's say wally does get to Savitar? Then what? He is just going to get bitch slapped back into yester year anyway.
    Exactly

11. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    Let's say wally does get to Savitar? Then what? He is just going to get bitch slapped back into yester year anyway.
    Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll l

12. Dooodddddzzzzz this episode

Wally is an idiot lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

13. Just watced the newest episode. Okay scratch everything I said

14. Wally is a little turd for having vibe/Cisco help him, then coming back and throwing Barry under the bus.

15. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Wally is a little turd for having vibe/Cisco help him, then coming back and throwing Barry under the bus.
    EXACTLY!!!

I was like what a douchewaffle

I am glad what happened to him at the end of the episode happened. He's GARBAGE

16. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    EXACTLY!!!

I was like what a douchewaffle

I am glad what happened to him at the end of the episode happened. He's GARBAGE
    All I know is the remaining of the season better take off! This last episode has built for an epic climax!

It's kind of interesting that Barry has somewhat gotten faster to have kept up with Savitar during some of their altercation

I'm pumped for the next episode

17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    All I know is the remaining of the season better take off! This last episode has built for an epic climax!

It's kind of interesting that Barry has somewhat gotten faster to have kept up with Savitar during some of their altercation

I'm pumped for the next episode
    I know! Suddenly Barry can hit Savitar?!

18. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    I finally watched this week's episode and I feel like I'm right I think Barry will finally become a bad a$$ instead of being a pu$$y who has other people do his dirty work because he can't beat anyone tough by himself.

19. Exactly! He should have killed Zoom, Grodd etc.

20. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    Exactly! He should have killed Zoom, Grodd etc.
    Yep yep yep. I hate how he's such a ***** love the show just wish he would man up at least a little bit

21. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Yep yep yep. I hate how he's such a ***** love the show just wish he would man up at least a little bit
    Grab the popcorn fam I think we're about to watch Barry's balls drop and become a man

22. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Grab the popcorn fam I think we're about to watch Barry's balls drop and become a man
    I agree

23. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    I think with Savitar being stuck in the Speed Force kind of slowed him down; giving Barry an equal playing field at that exact moment

BUT

I wonder if they're going to turn that Savitar spike into a missle to shoot him in the face lol

24. True.. Savitar did crawl out of the speed force

25. What. You don't walk out on iris... you don't. Lol

26. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    What. You don't walk out on iris... you don't. Lol
    Ya ikr not for the second time Barry is his worst enemy in his love life. But let's be honest marrying your step sister that you grew up with since your were in elementary school is weird as sh!t

27. Nothing makes sense anymore.
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

28. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    What. You don't walk out on iris... you don't. Lol
    DOES THIS MEAN IRIS becomes SAVITAR?!?!?!?! lol

God I hope not that would be lame

29. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    DOES THIS MEAN IRIS becomes SAVITAR?!?!?!?! lol

God I hope not that would be lame
    Couldnt be as savitar was the first ever speedster and we'll the timeline would not match up

30. Last night was a pure bore fest. It was a change of pace from fighting Savitar but the whole Musical thing kind of killed it for me

Granted, it was different and it wasn't terrible. It was boring. They didn't even TALK about the villain (or at the end, lack their of)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ***The New LG CHROME SERIES PROMO***
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 01:03 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 08:41 PM
  3. AM R4W tester jan 08- THE FLASH