⚡️The Flash ~ T.V. Series

Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. All the cw shows follow the same storyline for every season. Big bad tough guy better in every way is trying to prove that the good guy(flash arrow etc) are their own worst enemy and the good guy somehow needs to get better and they always do. This is why I want Savitar to win this time it would be a nice change

2. I would love to see Savitar stomp wally into the ground BUT it looks like wally will actually take savitar down. If that happens I will cry
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.
    •   

3. GRODD is coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grodd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDD
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

4. this season for flash has been a supreme let down....hipster wells is annoying, kid flash needs to die.....so much hope after binge watching the first two seasons

5. Grodd was dissapointing...
    •   

6. I dont think it's that bad. The second part of Grod will be better... I hope 🤞🏾
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

7. Still hoping for Black Flash vs Savitar. I hope Flash and the crew try and take on savitar and right before Savitar stomps them Black Flash shows up and they get it on.

8. I don't think no one likes kid flash , they need to kill him

Yeah that grodd episode was wack .. looking fwd to part2, prolly won't get to see it till wed or thurs

9. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    Still hoping for Black Flash vs Savitar. I hope Flash and the crew try and take on savitar and right before Savitar stomps them Black Flash shows up and they get it on.
    Have no idea of back flash .. Savitar is a beast though

10. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    this season for flash has been a supreme let down....hipster wells is annoying, kid flash needs to die.....so much hope after binge watching the first two seasons
    First handful of episodes this season WERE great, I was so mad they only made Flashpoint one episode

I think everything up to the unmasking of Alchemy was great, post that it's been terrible

Kid Flash is pure garbage, Jessie Quick needs to die, Hispter Wells is alright but I liked Wells from Earth 2 the most, Cisco getting to hook up with the HOT baddies is boring and annoying, like no dude with long hair who like Star Wars is going to hookup with the Hottest interdemensional bounty hunter of all time

Grodd part 2 better be good, I am NOT excited for the Musical Episode that is coming up either

11. I kinda like hipster wells, even though he dumb as$ hell

12. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    First handful of episodes this season WERE great, I was so mad they only made Flashpoint one episode

I think everything up to the unmasking of Alchemy was great, post that it's been terrible

Kid Flash is pure garbage, Jessie Quick needs to die, Hispter Wells is alright but I liked Wells from Earth 2 the most, Cisco getting to hook up with the HOT baddies is boring and annoying, like no dude with long hair who like Star Wars is going to hookup with the Hottest interdemensional bounty hunter of all time

Grodd part 2 better be good, I am NOT excited for the Musical Episode that is coming up either
    theres a musical episode? even the last episode when they went to ape land...it looked so BA but it was just whatever, they should of shown more of the temple

13. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    theres a musical episode? even the last episode when they went to ape land...it looked so BA but it was just whatever, they should of shown more of the temple
    Oh ya there will be musical episode and it will be awful musicals in general suck but tell me how the fuk you can take a superhero speedster beating up bad guys into a musical??? You can't so I won't watch it fuk it

14. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Oh ya there will be musical episode and it will be awful musicals in general suck but tell me how the fuk you can take a superhero speedster beating up bad guys into a musical??? You can't so I won't watch it fuk it
    The baddie is the Music Meister who makes everyone sing and dance. It is a cross over episode with Supergirl as Kara and Barry both were in Glee together AND the Music Meister was as well

I like the Music Meister as a villain if he is done right, I just don't know how this one will play lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    The baddie is the Music Meister who makes everyone sing and dance. It is a cross over episode with Supergirl as Kara and Barry both were in Glee together AND the Music Meister was as well

I like the Music Meister as a villain if he is done right, I just don't know how this one will play lol
    I must not have seen that one...I think my kodi might be a week behind on flash or something

16. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    I must not have seen that one...I think my kodi might be a week behind on flash or something
    It hasn't aired yet....it's coming up in the next month or so

17. Musical villain sounds cool .. hopefully like manimal said they do it right

18. I like a darker DC. Like Gotham for eg.

19. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Musical villain sounds cool .. hopefully like manimal said they do it right
    Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    I like a darker DC. Like Gotham for eg.
    Mehhh I'm not a fan of musicals. It might be alright if it's only a SMALL part of the show however if it takes up more then a handful of minutes I'll be super pissed

20. Savitar!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    Savitar!!!
    Finally

22. Whyd Harry spit in HRs coffee like that lol

Also, Looks like Wallys in trouble lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

23. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Whyd Harry spit in HRs coffee like that lol

WELL Harry is a douche lol and HR is a hipster faker

Wouldn't YOU be mad if you left Earth 2 met your Earth 19 Doppler who happened to not be smart at ALL, was a hipster, drank coffee non stop because coffee was extinct on your earth AND asked you how you brushed your teeth?

I'd have slapped him in the face with a fish

24. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Whyd Harry spit in HRs coffee like that lol

I hooe Savitar stomps him into the ground.

25. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Mehhh I'm not a fan of musicals. It might be alright if it's only a SMALL part of the show however if it takes up more then a handful of minutes I'll be super pissed

It'll be somewhat similar to THIS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ***The New LG CHROME SERIES PROMO***
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 01:03 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 08:41 PM