⚡️The Flash ~ T.V. Series

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    What season are you on with arrow. As I now think Felicity is a GIANT b!tch!!!!!!!
    Hey don't talk about bae like that


  2. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Hey don't talk about bae like that
    What she did to Oliver was fukd up
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    What season are you on with arrow. As I now think Felicity is a GIANT b!tch!!!!!!!
    I'm caught all the way up to this season, it's on winter break right now

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    I'm caught all the way up to this season, it's on winter break right now
    Ok sweet same.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    What she did to Oliver was fukd up
    i dont even know to be honest .. talking about that robot guy ?if so, hes richer ..so in words of great chris brown "these hoes aint loyal"

    I havent seen last 2 seasons ..started the season .. after half way thru i turned it off
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    i dont even know to be honest .. talking about that robot guy ?if so, hes richer ..so in words of great chris brown "these hoes aint loyal"

    I havent seen last 2 seasons ..started the season .. after half way thru i turned it off
    No season 3 where they are engaged. Oliver finds out he has a kid and the only way he gets to see him is to not tell ANYONE!! Then she finds out and breaks up with him over that. That's fuked

  7. Finally all caught up ( till xmas episode )

  8. Just found out that the Black Flash (Zoom re-incarnated) will be making his appearance this season as well as some other shows

    That makes me nerd out a little bit more!!!!!!!!!

    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Just found out that the Black Flash (Zoom re-incarnated) will be making his appearance this season as well as some other shows

    That makes me nerd out a little bit more!!!!!!!!!

    Cool!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Just found out that the Black Flash (Zoom re-incarnated) will be making his appearance this season as well as some other shows

    That makes me nerd out a little bit more!!!!!!!!!

    Black flash showed up in legends yesterday and was pretty cool

  11. I'm stoked for this season. Although, "kid flash" ~ Wally, gets on my nerves lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I'm stoked for this season. Although, "kid flash" ~ Wally, gets on my nerves lol
    Totally agree wally is a tool

  13. Lol hate Wally too

  14. Yeah I am REALLY over the Wally storyline already. Like I get it, but no thank you
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

  15. Welp. Iris dead lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  16. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Welp. Iris dead lol
    You know they won't let that happen. Even tho she adds nothing to the show imo

  17. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    You know they won't let that happen. Even tho she adds nothing to the show imo
    Did you watch the last episode with gypsy? If you did, then you should know why I said iris is dead lol when Barry was talking to Wally
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Did you watch the last episode with gypsy? If you did, then you should know why I said iris is dead lol when Barry was talking to Wally
    Yes I did. I get it now, you were being sarcastic/making fun of wally. As I'm guessing you were referencing when Barry finds out that he can't get fast enough but wally can so he decide to full blown train wally?!?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Yes I did. I get it now, you were being sarcastic/making fun of wally. As I'm guessing you were referencing when Barry finds out that he can't get fast enough but wally can so he decide to full blown train wally?!?
    Yes sir!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  20. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Yes sir!
    Honestly I hope they let her get killed so there is a feud between Barry and wally!! That would be awesome they could have legends or even wally or Barry change the timeline(accidental... as I don't want more intentional timeline changes they are just annoying) that brings her back.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Black flash showed up in legends yesterday and was pretty cool
    Beat me to it. It was awesome!
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

  22. I wonder if Black Flash vs Savitar will happen.
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

  23. Savitar is a bad mofo.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Savitar is a bad mofo.
    I can't put my finger on who is his voice....I think it's the dude who was the Jigsaw in the SAW movies
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

  25. If it were to go down.. Who would you bet on? I'd say Savitar takes it.
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    If it were to go down.. Who would you bet on? I'd say Savitar takes it.
    Vs who?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Vs who?
    Savitar vs Black Flash. Although.. Isn't black flash a death incarnate?
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    Savitar vs Black Flash. Although.. Isn't black flash a death incarnate?
    I think savitar is max mercury? If so I got with savitar. Although black flash might be berry if I remember right so idk black flash. I'll re read some comics

    Oh and yes black flash is death in the body of a speedster (thinks it's berry) but idk exactly which speedster

  29. Only 1 speedster is faster than berry and that is wally which I think is gay
    It did take berry forever to faster though and wally even more so

  30. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    I think savitar is max mercury? If so I got with savitar. Although black flash might be berry if I remember right so idk black flash. I'll re read some comics

    Oh and yes black flash is death in the body of a speedster (thinks it's berry) but idk exactly which speedster
    This Black Flash is Zoom though.
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ***The New LG CHROME SERIES PROMO***
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 01:03 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 08:41 PM
  3. AM R4W tester jan 08- THE FLASH
    By The Flash in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 12:03 AM
  4. The Scivation Phenotype Bulking Series
    By Beast in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 09:31 PM
Log in
Log in