⚡️The Flash ~ T.V. Series

Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Also, are we making a pact to not talk about the current season? I for one am not watching it until I can binge it ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    You find out on the last episode (finale)

    Lol joe was a fantastic singer bro

    that was was an a$s towards my man lol

    more theories > wells daughter -earth1 (since we know shes the 2nd smartest person ) ..but dont know about being a women
    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Also, are we making a pact to not talk about the current season? I for one am not watching it until I can binge it ha
    yes yes pact .. only talk up to season 2 episode 21 (not the last 2 episodes) lol

    ok i got 1.5 hr left at work .. gonna try knocking out one more episode before the shift ends.
    •   
       


  3. You can do it lol

    Yeah, not talking about season three until everyone catches up.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  4. done omg .. now off to home do i watch flash or play the divison ps4 ... ill think ill play the game and watch it first thing when i come to work tommorow

    so intense .. xoom just came to earth 1 and took allen's father, cisco seeing vision of earth 2 destroy

    how can you not like this show

  5. Intensity/drama level: maximum
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    •   
       


  6. Gonna watch the season finale in a i lil bit .. also gonna guess "Jay's father for the man under the mask"

    thats the only thing im looking fwd to tbh

  7. Doppelganger of ..
    1. ) Allens father.

    @booneman77 @tyga tyga

    Guess i kinda had it right ..atleast from facial features point of view.

    What a nice ending, i was screaming at the end just shut up and fc*k iris ..freakin emotional games

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Doppelganger of ..
    1. ) Allens father.

    @booneman77 @tyga tyga

    Guess i kinda had it right ..atleast from facial features point of view.

    What a nice ending, i was screaming at the end just shut up and fc*k iris ..freakin emotional games
    Haha man you're good. I was totally surprised when I saw
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Haha man you're good. I was totally surprised when I saw
    Same.

    Awesome detective skills GQ.

    The season finale actually ticked me off lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  10. Yeah i can see that .. hopefully seting up for a nice season 3

    although this kid at work try talking to me about season3 .. i told him say another word, and im gonna fire u lol

  11. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Yeah i can see that .. hopefully seting up for a nice season 3

    although this kid at work try talking to me about season3 .. i told him say another word, and im gonna fire u lol
    Haha that's a death sentence.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
  12. ⚡️The Flash ~ T.V. Series


    IMG_1477275833.172797.jpg

    Bros, Halloween costume.

    I'd be dope if we all got flash costumes and ran around town racing lol and battling it out
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  13. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    IMG_1477275833.172797.jpg

    Bros, Halloween costume.

    I'd be dope if we all got flash costumes and ran around town racing lol and battling it out
    With our bcaa jugs & protein shakers lol

  14. Thinking about starting Luke Cage now .. heard good stuff about it.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Thinking about starting Luke Cage now .. heard good stuff about it.
    I've tried multiple times. Can't get into it
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  16. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I've tried multiple times. Can't get into it
    The way they made it, it might as well have been titled "Tyler Perry present: Luke cage". you know what I mean??

  17. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    The way they made it, it might as well have been titled "Tyler Perry present: Luke cage". you know what I mean??
    lmao

  18. Just finished watching the 1st 2 episodes of luke cage .. i find it interesting .. and the villian hasnt really even shown up so figure only gonna get better.

    I find it interesting so far .. maybe bc me being from NY has something to do with it lol

  19. This weeks episode was great

    MIRROR MASTER finally made his appearance and that makes me happy. Captain Cold, Mirror Master and Captain Boomerang are my FAVORITE Flash Villains outside of Reverse Flash
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    This weeks episode was great

    MIRROR MASTER finally made his appearance and that makes me happy. Captain Cold, Mirror Master and Captain Boomerang are my FAVORITE Flash Villains outside of Reverse Flash
    Zoom>reverse flash. Lol

    Mirror master was a cool villain although an odd "power" to have. Can't wait to see how Dr. Snow develops...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  21. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Zoom>reverse flash. Lol

    Mirror master was a cool villain although an odd "power" to have. Can't wait to see how Dr. Snow develops...
    If you go off the TV show but if read the comics nothing beats reverse flash!!!! Alchemy is also a bad a$$ so if the TV show does him any justice this season will be epic

  22. im 6 episodes into season 3 .. started out corny as always but things are picking up

  23. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Zoom>reverse flash. Lol

    Mirror master was a cool villain although an odd "power" to have. Can't wait to see how Dr. Snow develops...
    Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    If you go off the TV show but if read the comics nothing beats reverse flash!!!! Alchemy is also a bad a$$ so if the TV show does him any justice this season will be epic
    finally know what you guys are talking about

    Dude senator looks sick

  24. The 4 episode cross over was gay as aids I was very dissatisfied

  25. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    The 4 episode cross over was gay as aids I was very dissatisfied
    I saw the Arrow episode and was so annoyed lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ***The New LG CHROME SERIES PROMO***
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 01:03 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 08:41 PM
  3. AM R4W tester jan 08- THE FLASH
    By The Flash in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 12:03 AM
  4. The Scivation Phenotype Bulking Series
    By Beast in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 09:31 PM
Log in
Log in