⚡️The Flash ~ T.V. Series

Page 26 of 26 First ... 242526

1. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    That damn last episode of the crossover hits ya right in the feels.
    Literally ever bit of the last episode was great other then felicity's lines. Honestly they were all bad and it pissed me off. The award go back to your earth the even more awkward interupting the wedding to get married herself.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    I am going to have to give it another shot.
    def try till epi 4-5 atleast .. first few are cry omg how does superman do all this blah blah crap
    SNS/CEL Great deals - Black Friday Sale
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056
    •   

3. agree .. omg on facebook i just saw the possible future DC movies ..hopefully they can keep up with marvel
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

4. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    I am going to have to give it another shot.
    It took me quite a few episodes to start enjoying it. Some episodes are god awful. I feel that way about LOT and Flash too.

5. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Literally ever bit of the last episode was great other then felicity's lines. Honestly they were all bad and it pissed me off. The award go back to your earth the even more awkward interupting the wedding to get married herself.
    I thought the same thing. Never tried watching arrow and honestly don't think I could stand it. Really enjoyed the crossover overall.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    I thought the same thing. Never tried watching arrow and honestly don't think I could stand it. Really enjoyed the crossover overall.
    First 3 season are great!!! After that felicity ruins it all

7. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    First 3 season are great!!! After that felicity ruins it all
    THIS!!!

First 3 were great
    Whatcha Gonna Do....When Manimal-Mania RUNS WILD...ON YOUUUU?

8. Last night was the mid season finale

I REALLY like where they are heading in Jan. This episode (not my favorite) but I loved the ending of it

9. Yeah i realize yes, Devoe IS several steps ahead of team FLASH for sure.

10. now the dreaded wait for the season to restart ..

for the whole space nazi 3 series ..

2nd episode - arrow
    3rd episode - flash

where do i find the 1st one ? or is it suppose to be in arrow too ? sometimes firestick/turrents can be tricky

11. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    now the dreaded wait for the season to restart ..

for the whole space nazi 3 series ..

2nd episode - arrow
    3rd episode - flash

where do i find the 1st one ? or is it suppose to be in arrow too ? sometimes firestick/turrents can be tricky
    Use the cw website or app it has all 4

12. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Use the cw website or app it has all 4
    oh sweeet thanks .. at the site right now for the first time ..pretty sweet

pt1 - supergirl
    2 - arrow
    3 - flash
    4 - dc legends

13. Grant Gustin is way better than Ezra Miller, I wonder why they didn't choose him to play the said character in Justice League movie.

14. Quote Originally Posted by maggie.stine View Post
    Grant Gustin is way better than Ezra Miller, I wonder why they didn't choose him to play the said character in Justice League movie.
    Because they have said DC TV and DC Movies are two separate entities. They will never mix with each other

15. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    oh sweeet thanks .. at the site right now for the first time ..pretty sweet

pt1 - supergirl
    2 - arrow
    3 - flash
    4 - dc legends
    The quality of the streaming is pretty bad but hey it's free

16. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Because they have said DC TV and DC Movies are two separate entities. They will never mix with each other
    Which I think was a bad move. Look at marval the tv shows helped movie sells, and movies help the tv show viewership. Dc could have done the same.

17. I would've loved to see grant reprise his role as Barry Allen in JL but Zack Snyder didnt want to mesh the 2.

18. I personally really liked Ezra Miller's version of the flash. However, I would love to see the tv shows integrated with movies and vice versa. Whether the be Ezra Miller or Grant Gustin, I think both do a good job.

19. Yeah i did NOT mind ezra as Barry Allen & Flash. I enjoyed it. I didnt love the way he ran tho. Especially in the end through the city streets. Was like "wtf is that?!"

20. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Yeah i did NOT mind ezra as Barry Allen & Flash. I enjoyed it. I didnt love the way he ran tho. Especially in the end through the city streets. Was like "wtf is that?!"
    Agreed. He ran like an idiot. Looked like he was trying to throw a lightning bolt with every step

21. Exactly!

Here's hoping the DCEU from here on out will be repaired and have a more solid sensible coarse.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ***The New LG CHROME SERIES PROMO***
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 02:03 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 09:41 PM
  3. AM R4W tester jan 08- THE FLASH
    By The Flash in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 01:03 AM