⚡️The Flash ~ T.V. Series

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

1. knocked out 6 episodes today at work .. love being in IT field

2. I watched season 1 of The Flash. We started season 2 but I just wasn't getting into it.

I'm up to date on Arrow though, this season isn't as good but I'm hoping it picks up.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    praying for felicity or arrow(he kinda cute too) to come thru lol
    Lol..

4. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I watched season 1 of The Flash. We started season 2 but I just wasn't getting into it.

I'm up to date on Arrow though, this season isn't as good but I'm hoping it picks up.
    See I'm the opposite. I can't get into arrow
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Arrow took me about half of season 1 to get into but after that it was like crack
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Arrow took me about half of season 1 to get into but after that it was like crack
    Well, if it's anything like crack... I'm in!

7. I don't know what it is about the flash tbg bothers me, it's the acting but I can't pin point it. It's almost too emotional and fake or something. It's kinda cheesy at times.

8. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I don't know what it is about the flash tbg bothers me, it's the acting but I can't pin point it. It's almost too emotional and fake or something. It's kinda cheesy at times.
    I can see that

9. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Ugh I know the arrow after season 3 is trash even the first episode of this season sucksssss

10. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I don't know what it is about the flash tbg bothers me, it's the acting but I can't pin point it. It's almost too emotional and fake or something. It's kinda cheesy at times.
    They're all def a bit cheesy at times but other times it gets intense.

11. 17 episodes down . 6 to go

damn that 17th episode got me a lil emotional ..when barry went back in time and recorded Iris bf birthday speech

def will be stealing that speech and labeling it my own on feb14th ..keeping it 100 !

12. That was clever on Barry's part! This last episode I watched (Ep 3 of season 3) was slow. Assuming it's a build up for something good.

Alchemy is a beast btw

13. This is my favorite show on TV right now AND my favorite comic book one as well

I was salty they did the Flashpoint storyline for one episode as that was a GREAT comic storyline, but I understood why they did it
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

14. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    That was clever on Barry's part! This last episode I watched (Ep 3 of season 3) was slow. Assuming it's a build up for something good.

Alchemy is a beast btw
    cant wait to see the lil bugga

Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    This is my favorite show on TV right now AND my favorite comic book one as well

I was salty they did the Flashpoint storyline for one episode as that was a GREAT comic storyline, but I understood why they did it
    Flash sure is bad a$s .. def has become one of my fav .. im new to whole flash and didnt knew much about his storyline from comics but damn he faces so many villians .. i thought batman had it rough

15. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    cant wait to see the lil bugga

Flash sure is bad a$s .. def has become one of my fav .. im new to whole flash and didnt knew much about his storyline from comics but damn he faces so many villians .. i thought batman had it rough
    I think the Flashes villains are better than Batman (besides Joker) and that's just me. All of them have their own ways to stop The Flash and that's what makes them different. PLUS when you have a Reverse Flash it's OVA!!!! hahaha

16. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    I think the Flashes villains are better than Batman (besides Joker) and that's just me. All of them have their own ways to stop The Flash and that's what makes them different. PLUS when you have a Reverse Flash it's OVA!!!! hahaha
    batman has his - harley quinn, scarecrow, joker, penguin, 2 face, freeze, riddler, deathstrone, deadshot .. but yes i like flash's i think its just mainly bc we are seeing in depth

wish they can make a good one for batman .. i started gotham and stopped after 4 episodes just wasnt all that interesting to me .. and im a batman fan

Reverse flash lol .. love how cisco comes up with names

17. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    batman has his - harley quinn, scarecrow, joker, penguin, 2 face, freeze, riddler, deathstrone, deadshot .. but yes i like flash's i think its just mainly bc we are seeing in depth

wish they can make a good one for batman .. i started gotham and stopped after 4 episodes just wasnt all that interesting to me .. and im a batman fan

Reverse flash lol .. love how cisco comes up with names
    I tried to like Gotham, I really really tried, but I gave up and I can't do it. It's a cop shop about Gordon not about Batman and I think THAT is what turns me off on it

18. 20 episodes in .. 3 more to go

somethings looking fwd to .. i think every1 in this thread is up to season 3 so its ok to discuss .. if not stop reading RIGHTHERE

1. ) so they just redid the particle excelelator .. zoom just walks in and says youve killed barry ( What a fool )

main thing im looking for is ..

2. ) to find out the man in the mask in zoom's layer .. now i have a guess ..but dont wanna say it .. think i got it though since they didnt show in any of the earth 2 episodes

19. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    20 episodes in .. 3 more to go

somethings looking fwd to .. i think every1 in this thread is up to season 3 so its ok to discuss .. if not stop reading RIGHTHERE

1. ) so they just redid the particle excelelator .. zoom just walks in and says youve killed barry ( What a fool )

main thing im looking for is ..

2. ) to find out the man in the mask in zoom's layer .. now i have a guess ..but dont wanna say it .. think i got it though since they didnt show in any of the earth 2 episodes
    Make a guess I will only tell you yes or no I won't spoil it if you don't want. As I'm really curious to see what you guess is as I bet it's WAY wrong

20. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Make a guess I will only tell you yes or no I won't spoil it if you don't want. As I'm really curious to see what you guess is as I bet it's WAY wrong
    Dont tell me yes or no though .. i want suspense ..dont say anything actually .. but ill guess for entertainment purposes ..
    Doppelganger of ..
    1. ) Allens father.
    2. ) Allens mother (nora) << that would be epic

wouldnt mind seeing felocity

21. Interesting.

The guy in the steel mask had me on edge because I wanted to know WHY he was so important to zoom. He flipped out when they were doing Morse code.

Obviously he is important to zoom

22. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Interesting.

The guy in the steel mask had me on edge because I wanted to know WHY he was so important to zoom. He flipped out when they were doing Morse code.

Obviously he is important to zoom

Yup thought about him being super smart since he was doing morse code

but then i remember what joe was on earth 2 lol

Will i find out in the next 3 episodes ?

23. Also im thinking its someone valuable to flash ..very valuable hence the allens father guess

iono .. gonna watch the next epi now lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Yup thought about him being super smart since he was doing morse code

but then i remember what joe was on earth 2 lol

Will i find out in the next 3 episodes ?
    You find out on the last episode (finale)

Lol joe was a fantastic singer bro

25. Loved the whole man in the mask side story. Totally intriguing.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ***The New LG CHROME SERIES PROMO***
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 01:03 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 08:41 PM
  3. AM R4W tester jan 08- THE FLASH
    By The Flash in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18