⚡️The Flash ~ T.V. Series

Page 17 of 22 First ... 1516171819 ... Last

1. Maybe. There is SOMETHING going on behind the scenes there. So many different theories.

2. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    No wally did
    Wally was very emotional laying in that hospital bed talking to Barry. I'm stickin with the HR theory lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   

3. As soon as they realized that what Barry knew Savitar knew they should've figured out using that hand dagger that Barry broke off on how to make something that could damage the suit. Like a chemical weapon . Like a harsh acid that can start melting the suit once they shot at it. All without Barry knowing ofcourse.

4. I'm still going with HR had something up his sleeve and the device that disguises him has something to do with it. If he was smart he would be the sole individual that would know the plan as every person he tells would allow Barry to find out, which would allow Savitar to find out. HR acted extremely emotional in that episode the last time we saw him and they've hinted at his device numerous times. If I'm wrong I'm betting the speed force will somehow work some deal to bring Iris back somehow, probably by Barry entering the speed force taking Jay's place.

5. Thats what it all looks like. Iris definitely if she is infact dead. From leaked promo pix.
    •   

6. Haven't looked at those pics unless you're talking about the preview after last weeks episode. I know you see "HR" in that but that could also be Harrison Wells from Earth 2, which it would not surprise me to be in on the plan.

7. KNEW IT!!!

NO SPOILERS!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    KNEW IT!!!

NO SPOILERS!!
    You've seen the episode already??? It hasn't aired yet for me starts in 1min. Fuking time zones.

9. Yep. Like the flash. The future

10. Youll love it tho. Brace yourselves!

11. Finally all caught up ..ready for season finale.

12. Have fun. Youll be blown away.

13. Yayyyyy I'll prolly watch tommorow morning

For some odd reason I agreed to help a buddy of mine move

14. SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEE THE FINAL EPISODE YET!!!!

SERIOUSLY STOP!!!

I'm pissed next season we wont have said person anymore... And we are gonna get another said person in replace of the original said person. Next season will suck. I kept that post vague intentionally just in case they didn't stop reading I will edit it later to make more sense.

15. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEE THE FINAL EPISODE YET!!!!

SERIOUSLY STOP!!!

I'm pissed next season we wont have said person anymore... And we are gonna get another said person in replace of the original said person. Next season will suck. I kept that post vague intentionally just in case they didn't stop reading I will edit it later to make more sense.
    Spoiler also.....

I'm seriously doubting a ton of the season will not have him in it. Barry will still be the main flash in the universe I'm almost positive it just may take a few episode/part of season to break him out somehow. Honestly believe ratings will tank if they left it with Wally as main flash.

16. But atleast it gives kid flash a chance to prove himself.

17. Quote Originally Posted by andrewski48 View Post
    Spoiler also.....

I'm seriously doubting a ton of the season will not have him in it. Barry will still be the main flash in the universe I'm almost positive it just may take a few episode/part of season to break him out somehow. Honestly believe ratings will tank if they left it with Wally as main flash.
    I truly think Barry won't be gone for the full season, he might be gone for a few handful episodes

He's the ONLY reason people watch the show, take him OUT and nobody will want to watch anymore
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

18. So any clue why the suit changed colors when Barry got in to it. And it seemed savitar knew something before he disappeared, I assume he knew Barry would be leaving.
    Also damn show hit ya in the feels again as it goes off

19. Nice ending .. just wish it was kid flash who had left

20. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Nice ending .. just wish it was kid flash who had left
    I thought that Julian was going to be like NO BARRY, I WILL TAKE YOUR PLACE. Since he can't love Catlin, this is his way OUT of the show

I did like the call back to Killer Frost calling Black Flash Hunter and freezing him!!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    I thought that Julian was going to be like NO BARRY, I WILL TAKE YOUR PLACE. Since he can't love Catlin, this is his way OUT of the show

I did like the call back to Killer Frost calling Black Flash Hunter and freezing him!!!!
    I just hope that we get Barry back. If wr don't get Barry back within 2 maybe 3 episode I will be pissed, fuk wally. Maybe just maybe if the show becomes about Jay instead of wally it might be fine but if wally is the main guy I will never watch it again.

22. I'm sure they thought about all of this already in the studios. And I think it would be cool to have a throwback to the original Flash TV show back in the 80s. With a little bit of Wally thrown in.

23. But don't worry it won't be for too long. My favorite part of the whole episode and finale was the nod to Godspeed and his arrival. Soon...

24. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    But don't worry it won't be for too long. My favorite part of the whole episode and finale was the nod to Godspeed and his arrival. Soon...
    I must have missed that nod

25. Yeah. In the flash rebirth comics that kinda just came out they introduced a new baddy speedster named GODSPEED.

He was born in and around this "speedforce storm" that happened in last night's episode. Along with the spawn of a bunch of new speedsters in central city. I wish i was in that city when that was happening lol. Would've held up a damn metal rod.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ***The New LG CHROME SERIES PROMO***
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 01:03 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 08:41 PM
  3. AM R4W tester jan 08- THE FLASH
    By The Flash in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 12:03 AM