I see you mirin

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I figured this would be a fun thread.

Today in the gym I see a relatively attractive girl. She's workin pretty hard and she has a pretty defined back and shoulders. I notice and think yea she's doin it. I continue doing my lift and notice she is hardcore watching me. I catch her multiple times in between sets and during. Then as she is leaving she watches me as she walks out and waits by the door til I return a smile. I mean wtf? This never happens. At first I thought she was looking past me.
Then I thought yeaaaa I see you mirin.

Anyone have some fun stories.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does your ass look better than hers?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your relationship status blueline, haha?

I regularly get people watching me whenever I do 90+lbs on weighted dips, especially 135+ (a belt with 45lb plates). Usually only guys will say something; the other day this guy in probably his 40s was staring at me the entire set, so I take off my headphones when I'm done, and he says "how'd you do that?That's amazing!" It feels good, but sometimes it'd be nice if it was a girl who said something instead of a guy, haha. When I'm in the gym, I'm not one of those punk kids (I am only 21) who hits on girls and randomly chats them up between sets, but if someone approaches me, that can be a different story.

When I look at someone for more than a second or two, it's usually because I'm horrified by their terrible form. They probably think I'm 'mirin though (are we supposed to use the ' before the m?). I will admit, when someone has 3 plates on bench or 4 on the squat, I sometimes want to see how they lift it, more to see if they're doing full reps than anything.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know, it happens so often that I just consider myself a celebrity that isn't on television. I've just learned to live with it and sometimes will lift someone's spirits by looking back just because I know it made their day.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm married so I try to keep my head down. I always keep my headphones in and rarely talk to people. I like to keep to myself in the gym. But I'm the same way. If I'm staring at people it's either bad form or ridiculous weight.

I think it is 'mirin. Lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm old, so if a hot girl is staring at me, I automatically check to see if my sack is hanging out of my shorts.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Fcking old ladies stop to talk to me....weirds me out....lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And they all smell the same, right? No idea what it is they're wearing, but they need to stop.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm old, so if a hot girl is staring at me, I automatically check to see if my sack is hanging out of my shorts.
This is amaze balls. Lol

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is this my first official , I'm really old moment.

Nope when I heard Sammy Hagar just turned 69 I started driving to the highest bridge, and I wasn't mirin it on the way.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Is this my first official , I'm really old moment.

Nope when I heard Sammy Hagar just turned 69 I started driving to the highest bridge, and I wasn't mirin it on the way.
Lmao is it worse that I've got no clue who Sammy Hagar is ?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been at my gym for about 3 years now and I'm there 5 days a week. I used to work out in afternoon/evenings and now I do mornings. So I've seen a majority of the people who go there. My area isn't huge, but it's not a tiny Snap Fitness or anything either. In our area, it's the gym that most of the people who compete use, so I get a nice reality check if I'm ever feeling too big or in too good of shape LOL.

But all that said, I don't really notice the same thing just for the fact that in a way I feel like I know most everyone at my gym even though it's well over several hundred at a minimum (and likely more). I probably noticed that more in my college gym or when I'd travel to other gyms for vacation/work.

But I wear a skullcap and headphones and generally avoid eye contact with people, so I'm not really looking to see who is looking back because I don't have time for conversations once I start.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm married so I try to keep my head down. I always keep my headphones in and rarely talk to people. I like to keep to myself in the gym. But I'm the same way. If I'm staring at people it's either bad form or ridiculous weight.

I think it is 'mirin. Lol
The ring draws them im bro. Seriously

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When they do tell them "Yes, me and my hang down are available for personal sessions, and its $500 EVERY time you get off" theyll either be disgusted and leave or agree to your terms and youre set to build some cash money!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's enough outta both of you. Don't make me turn this car around

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards