How do you all get rid of unwanted hair?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know shaving works but how do you all get rid of hair on areas like your chest and back that you don't want? Shaving only lasts a few days. Curious cause back hair runs in my family and I don't want anything to do with it.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Norelco one blade im a hairy bastard and this thing works great for everything

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My *wife. God love her for being so caring and gentle. Gentle! Lol.

*You're going to have to get your own though.

She takes care of the places I can't reach. :D

Get a good shave gel and those razors that vibrate. Love those.

NTL

NTL

Awards
Nair for men works good. My wife does my back. with it. It will feel a little sensative for a couple days. It's keeps me good for about 2 weeks.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I've always been afraid of using Nair long term. After all, it kills the hair. What else is absorbing into your body? Are there any "natural" options like that?

Personally, I shave my upper chest and abs with a fusion razor and some good gel. But I leave the hair across my pecs because I'm lazy and don't want to do more than I have to!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wish I could like perm remove my back hair never have to worry about it

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nair for men works good. My wife does my back. with it. It will feel a little sensative for a couple days. It's keeps me good for about 2 weeks.
Tried Nair for men. Felt like hell. I must be allergic to something. Oh right the fiery pits of hell and brimstone tearing at my flesh. Or. imma big baby.

NTL

NTL

Awards
The Nair works well for some like me but not so great for others. I had read some horror stories before I tried it. It's best to test in small area to see if it iratates your skin.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Laser hair removal is covered by many insurance plans and last for months

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Laser hair removal is covered by many insurance plans and last for months
No way!?
Get my insurance agent on the phone stat!!!!! Wife just looks at me. Pauses. Laughs out loud.

Ok. I'll call.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought about laser removal, but I'm weird and I think of 2 things:

1. What if I get lost in the wilderness and my ability to be furry keeps me warm, camouflage, etc. and is what helps me survive?

2. What if I become an actor late in my life and my role requires me to be hairy? Sure, they could just CG it or use prop hair, but that undermines the integrity!

Thus, I just shave.

Lucky for me, my back isn't bad at all and my chest looks glorious with its mane lol. The thing that irritates me the most is my upper arm hair. I don't mind that I have hair, but the hairs are dark black and wiry compared to the rest of my hair, so I shave that off.