Lump on testes

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Go see a doctor! Could be something benign like a spermatocele or could not. Better safe than sorry and early detection and treatment is your best option no matter what it is.

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
It was little lump in my right teste. I think I remember seeing it before but it came back and went away again.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm missing the point of this original post. Are you just wanting to have people talk about your balls?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Go see a doctor and request an testicular ultrasound. Most times these are benign findings, but you need to know what your up against.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Definitely see a doctor but I've experienced a similar issue before while taking five times the recommended dose of exemstane . My urologist determine that was a blockage from too much sperm being made so I literally had to jerk off every 3 hours not to be gross just being honest here just to keep the lump from returning mine was underneath my right testicle hurt like hell , similar to blue balls from high school watching the cheerleaders doing backbends or some ****

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Definitely see a doctor but I've experienced a similar issue before while taking five times the recommended dose of exemstane . My urologist determine that was a blockage from too much sperm being made so I literally had to jerk off every 3 hours not to be gross just being honest here just to keep the lump from returning mine was underneath my right testicle hurt like hell , similar to blue balls from high school watching the cheerleaders doing backbends or some ****
Thanks for sharing (seriously) man. That's kinda what my experience has been like also. Except I'm not in any pain (maybe a little sensitive at times tho).
The problem with seeing a doctor is that I just started a 12 week cycle of test cyp and I don't want the dr to know. Lol.