Things you wish people would stop saying to you.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What do you hear a lot that you wish people would stop saying to you? Here's a few of mine:

"Isn't riding a motorcycle dangerous, aren't you afraid of dying?" Yes it's dangerous but I'm more afraid of living a boring ass life like you then I am dying.

"If you didn't go to the gym so much maybe your previous exs wouldn't have left you." I swear to god if you say this to me in person I'll show you the door like I have so many people before you.

"Weed never directly killed anyone so I don't know why it's illegal." Steroids don't kill people either but here I am munching on my trenbologna sandwiches in private so what's your point?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
When I was on prep hearing people say "you need a sandwich," made me want to kill a mother ****er.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Oh man ! I simply can not go to my girls moms house without her family being close to forcing a fork down my throat . And they are so much worse when I'm cutting "just eat it's so good" or worse "you hate my cooking don't you" and the other day I got these two "I'll make them get out a scale so you can weigh it" "You know I feel so offended that you won't eat" we weren't even at anyone's house we were celebrating a birthday at a buffet and we got there after everyone was done eating on purpose lol . Half the time we go there to take care of something and still end up in trouble cuz I can't eat it . The foods delicious too which is the worst part haha

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
"Why are you so quiet today? What's wrong?" Nothing bitch I just don't want to talk to your dumb ass.

Maybe it's a little mean of me to feel that way lol. People in general just irritate me sometimes

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
"Why are you so quiet today? What's wrong?" Nothing bitch I just don't want to talk to your dumb ass.

Maybe it's a little mean of me to feel that way lol. People in general just irritate me sometimes
Or how bout "MAYBE BECAUSE IM LETHARGIC AS FUCC FROM ALL THE DAMN DRUGS IM ON AND BEING SUCH LOW CALORIE B1TCH AND ALL I WANT TO DO IS SIT IN A CORNER WITH MY HOODIE ON AND PLOT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD WHILE STILL MAKING TIME TO WAKE UP AT 4 AM TO GET IN MY MORNING CARDIO DAMN IT" that's more how I feel lmao

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

This is me every damn day.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A guy at my gym always calls me Mark. My name is Anthony dammit..

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"I can show you a better way to lift that", says the 135lb college kid with legs smaller than the chair I sit on.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
"You'll never find a wife if all you do is lift"
-My grandmother/mom/sister/friends

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That weed and steroid comparison is just not true... You're comparing apples to lettuce.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That weed and steroid comparison is just not true... You're comparing apples to lettuce.
It's more so the principle behind it. You don't see us lifters running around complaining that what we use is illegal.

And I get it like weed might be more beneficial but I seriously couldn't give a ****, just like the majority of people couldn't give a **** about steroids

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think drug crimes are really crimes. There are no victims. But you can smoke a quarter (7g) of weed a day for years and be fine. If you ingest 3.5g of SD for a month might as well say goodbye.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think drug crimes are really crimes. There are no victims. But you can smoke a quarter (7g) of weed a day for years and be fine. If you ingest 3.5g of SD for a month might as well say goodbye.
That's true, it depends heavily on how it's used. I'm just tired about hearing about weed all the time.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I figured someone would like that.

Eat clen, tren hard, anavar give up on your dreams!
Lmao.

Oh, and weed, weed, weed, weed............................................................................................weed.

Lol.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lmao.

Oh, and weed, weed, weed, weed............................................................................................weed.

Lol.
I prefer dandelions or clover. Those are my favorite weeds

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thats when you reply with either
A- does your mom still crave my d***? Or
B-sit on your thumb and eff yourself
Unless it's your family asking you, then you just stfu and nod your head. Take your anger out at the gym later

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
"Don't you think you lost enough already?"

Same frikkin ANNOYING shizheads whod say - are you sure u wanna eat that?"

Stop living vicariously through my food you no muscle azzwipe and get a life!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Don't you think you lost enough already?"

Same frikkin ANNOYING shizheads whod say - are you sure u wanna eat that?"

Stop living vicariously through my food you no muscle azzwipe and get a life!
HERE HERE!!!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
"Didn't you work out enough this week?"

Nope nope nope.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
"All that weightliftingis why you have ****rd knees". Yeah no, actually a skateboarding accident from when I was a teen. "Just get married, I want grankids"-mother..No, I do 't like kids and I am happy on my own. "Why are you always irritated/depressed". I'm not! I'm just working. relax