General Anger Release Thread

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figured Id start this thread, just see how it flows. I, being the generally calm cat I am, have a rather short fuse. That fuse is shortened with certain things, most of which comes from the General Public that Im paid to serve. So, with that being said, this thread is being started for any AM member to release any inner aggressions to the forum, just to get it off their chest. Obviously, I'll start.

First patient of the night.. Young guy apparently went and got liquored up on shine, had his arse stomped and thrown out in his yard. Im there to help, and he wants to do what? Yep, fight me. Literally fight. Kept talking swings and telling me he was going to bash my head in. Seriously? Deputy on scene advised him he may want to find another target to pick a fight with. But here I am, doing my job, and being punched and kicked and Im supposed to smile and continue on? Apparently so. My blood was boiling over and I wanted to donate a throat punch. Tag..... Your turn

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my peptides today after waiting 20 days to arrive.
Order was:
8x fragment 176-191
4x TB-500
Instead I got:
8x fragment 176-191
4x Melanotan II
Melanotan II:
-Melanotan II can greatly increase the tendency to penile erection.
- injectable peptide hormone used to promote tanning.
Instead of healing my shoulder and knees, I'm now tanned and horny.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Order was:
8x fragment 176-191
4x TB-500
Instead I got:
8x fragment 176-191
4x Melanotan II

hairygrandpa!! How the h3ll can this be an anger release thread if your the first to reply and make me laugh hysterically!? Lol

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey I like this thread. It will be my new home.

I'm already ticked off because for once I actually got to bed before ten o clock. I'm talking lights out tv off bed. Woke up at 155 wide the f awake. Why can't I just get some sleep. This blows.

Hey Titan I have a million of those stories. Apparently I'm just big enough that people think it'd be worth and just small enough that they think they can win. Little do they know I don't fight fair. I go straight for the throat every time. That'll take the fight out the biggest man. That and a taser. Lol.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey I like this thread. It will be my new home.

I'm already ticked off because for once I actually got to bed before ten o clock. I'm talking lights out tv off bed. Woke up at 155 wide the f awake. Why can't I just get some sleep. This blows.

Hey Titan I have a million of those stories. Apparently I'm just big enough that people think it'd be worth and just small enough that they think they can win. Little do they know I don't fight fair. I go straight for the throat every time. That'll take the fight out the biggest man. That and a taser. Lol.
Welcome home blueline! I have a ton of those stories as well. I fight fair though, as long as their definition of fair is out of my book. Im going home one way or another!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Reading articles titled "build massive biceps" that talk about how wrist position is going to recruit more fibers therefore forcing more growth. How many articles can people write about the same fitness principles over and over and over again. Year after year. The same exact crap. No..zottman curls are not going to suddenly give you massive biceps. The bicep does not say " omg a zottman curl! I've been waiting for him to do these yippie!! Now I can grow!! It's all utter bull**** I ****ing hate the fitness community it's 95 percent lies

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sitting on calls with the other global directors and having one or two people that make our calls 20-30 minutes longer because they spend so much time kissing ass and regurgitating the same information the senior resources just said. When you have around 10 calls a day it adds a lot of unnecessary time to a day.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sitting on calls with the other global directors and having one or two people that make our calls 20-30 minutes longer because they spend so much time kissing ass and regurgitating the same information the senior resources just said. When you have around 10 calls a day it adds a lot of unnecessary time to a day.
That would definitely be aggravating!! Hate a$$ kissers

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was leg day yesterday and there were a group of probably 5 kids taking up 3
Of the 10 squat racks we have just to bench. There are plenty of good benches designed specifically just to bench press on, don't do your ****ing bench press in the squat rack on INTERNATIONAL LEG DAY!

I spent 20 minutes waiting for a god damn rack while that group did 1 set. One set in 20 ****ing minutes. I was about to go over and start curling what they were benching I was so pissed.

I'm going to go do goblet squats using their benches next time.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Oh I am going to make so many contributions to this thread

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ordered something on Monday morning. 2 day priority usps. No shipping info no nothing. It's Thursday and still not here. I'm ticked. even if it shipped Tuesday it should be here today. Argh

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This will get interesting moments, subbed!

Definitely entries of my own ahead

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone else ever have those moments where you really want to punch someone in the face but then you stop and think about how going to jail would impact your gains?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else ever have those moments where you really want to punch someone in the face but then you stop and think about how going to jail would impact your gains?
Ever have one of those moments where you punch someone in the face. Break your hand, have surgery, lose 80% of feeling in your hand and regret it forever....

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Order was:
8x fragment 176-191
4x TB-500
Instead I got:
8x fragment 176-191
4x Melanotan II

I can't stop laughing lmao

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you would get huge! Jailhouse gains homie!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Shyt.... Brandinooooo beat me to it. It's late....haha

Fat2Strong

Awards
-One of my favorite supplements is out of stock
-Have to start PCT in a few weeks
-Trying to get wife out of a 3 year lease early
-Wrecked diet this week-
-Need to punch someone in the face

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^use another retailer?

kn78

Awards
I'd definitely say I need anger management but thats what the gym is for. It actually works great, problem is I cant live in the gym.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've almost got hit twice crossing the road today. Both times I gave the driver the finger(s). Noticing my temper is becoming rather short unless I'm actively aware of it or using it for beneficial reasons, like using google it in the gym.... Problem is I have classes away from the gym.

I was about to say I have a life outside of the gym but nah lol gym is my wife and supplements are like my side girl...

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
The gains are like that old female "friend" you catch up with once in a while, amazing when she finally gets come around. Leaves you wanting some more.
Lmfao. That's the best I've heard

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hate birthdays. What's the point of telling people what you want or want to do when it doesn't really matter. I remember when I used to look forward to my birthday.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hate birthdays. What's the point of telling people what you want or want to do when it doesn't really matter. I remember when I used to look forward to my birthday.
I totally feel you, I don't even tell people my bday anymore because I'm tired of hearing happy bday from people who haven't talked to me in years and I know they don't actually care about me.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Facebook anyone? Haven't actually talked to you in years, but here is your obligatory happy bday cuz da facebook told me

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not even on Facebook. I hate it

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Get. The. F**k. Away. From. The. Dumbbell. F**cking. Rack.

kn78

Awards
I havent celebrated a birthday since my 21st and Im 38 now. Once I turned 21 I quit keeping count.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havent celebrated a birthday since my 21st and Im 38 now. Once I turned 21 I quit keeping count.
At least you know your age, I don't even know for sure how old I am, seriously.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not trying to dog in you but I'm curious, how do you not know how old you are?
I admit I could call my mom and ask how old I am....
LOL

kn78

Awards
At least you know your age, I don't even know for sure how old I am, seriously.
Only reason is for the majority of this year I thought I was 39. Walking around going "OOOOOOMG I'm almost 40".

While I was filling out some paperwork a couple months back. I was filling out my DOB which happened to be near the current date. Dawned on me that I was looking at two even numbered years, 2016 & 1978. After doing some complex mathematical equations I figured out I was actually 38.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only reason is for the majority of this year I thought I was 39. Walking around going "OOOOOOMG I'm almost 40".

While I was filling out some paperwork a couple months back. I was filling out my DOB which happened to be near the current date. Dawned on me that I was looking at two even numbered years, 2016 & 1978. After doing some complex mathematical equations I figured out I was actually 38.
Hahaha, exactly! I'm under 50 but over 46...
I'm too lazy to do the math like you did.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great Thread.
thought I was going to have a road side fight this morning.
A 4X4 truck cuts me off on the highway. I mean like almost clipped my front bumper. I did the customary honk and gave him the hand sign telling him he is number 1.
He puts on his blinker and pulls over. I'm stoked finally a prick driver getting whats coming to him. I get out of the car and out jumps a chick about 5ft. tall and smok'in hot blonde. It went from my veins popping out of my neck to thinking about bending her over my hood.:smileysex5:
I told her I was sorry for not speeding, can really remember what she said but she had green eyes!!!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There's a "you know you're a redneck when..." joke in here somewhere :D

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great Thread.
thought I was going to have a road side fight this morning.
A 4X4 truck cuts me off on the highway. I mean like almost clipped my front bumper. I did the customary honk and gave him the hand sign telling him he is number 1.
He puts on his blinker and pulls over. I'm stoked finally a prick driver getting whats coming to him. I get out of the car and out jumps a chick about 5ft. tall and smok'in hot blonde. It went from my veins popping out of my neck to thinking about bending her over my hood.:smileysex5:
I told her I was sorry for not speeding, can really remember what she said but she had green eyes!!!!
LMAO. This is really funny. This has (almost) happened to me. Car didn't pull over, but I got aggressive, flipped the bird and sped up to pass the prick who cut me off only to look over and make eye contact with a pretty hot girl. The aggression suddenly turned into embarrassment. LOL.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
To be honest, when I first read this reply I was sure that you said "I'm too lazy to do the meth like you did."

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm surprised in this day and age that anyone would get involved in more road rage and even get to the point that they will pull over for it. Some of us are nuts and not who you want to run into over something stupid.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LMAO. This is really funny. This has (almost) happened to me. Car didn't pull over, but I got aggressive, flipped the bird and sped up to pass the prick who cut me off only to look over and make eye contact with a pretty hot girl. The aggression suddenly turned into embarrassment. LOL.
I have pretty dark window tint and her truck had like a 4" lift kit and tinted windows. If I would have know it was a chick I would have stayed in my car and took pics! Now that I think about it. she had a pretty good jump down to get out. Dont know how she got back in. Hell she might still be there on the way home?