Gyno issues.

danielpg273

Awards
Hello everybody!

Im kinda new to this website and I really hope im posting this in the right section.
My question is, I got a mild case of gyno in my right nipple after doing a cycle of phs (I have done a couple of ph cycles in the past, the last one being Super dmz) and after my cycle I followed a PCT, maybe it wasnt the best pct because I only used an otc product for that. anyways, after that I used Super lgd by primeval labs (I won 2 bottle thanks to a contest in instagram and used them to bridge between cycles) and at that time I guess I didnt know you needed a pct after a sarm cycle and I guess thats how I got my gyno. But anyways, my question is, do you guys know if there is a sarm, ph or any other anabolic that wont mess up or aggravate my gyno if I start taking it? I used cardarine before during a cut, and the good thing is that cardarine didnt mess up my gyno.

Thanks in advance for the help and info!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So do you currently have signs of gyno? I can't tell if you're saying it went away and now you're worried it will come back after using a PH.

danielpg273

Awards
I still have it. What I wanted to know is, if there is a sarm or ph that wont aggravate my gyno. Thanks for your help bro.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe somebody will prove me wrong on this, but I don't think there is any way to know other than to try and see. Since you already have reacted to one, I'd say that your chances are very high for it to become aggravated when using another.

danielpg273

Awards
Yeah thats what I was thinking...That another cycle could make it worse. Do you know if using a sarm would aggravate my gyno as well? or what sarm wont do anything to my gyno?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah thats what I was thinking...That another cycle could make it worse. Do you know if using a sarm would aggravate my gyno as well? or what sarm wont do anything to my gyno?
Sorry man, I don't. Hopefully, somebody with SARM experience will jump in.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe Mk-677 but that's not a sarm. Just a GH secretagogue

danielpg273

Awards
Ok, thanks man for taking the time to answer my questions. Much appreciated!

danielpg273

Awards
Do you have more info on MK-677? i mean can it aggravate my gyno or does that compound interfere with my test or other hormones? Thanks for your help bro!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you have more info on MK-677? i mean can it aggravate my gyno or does that compound interfere with my test or other hormones? Thanks for your help bro!
Mk totally grew my gyno, was on nothing else and hadn't been on cycle in ages. Just the increased prolactin was enough with my already naturally borderline e2.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Edit: above^^

I didn't realize it increased prolactin, I thought it only messed with GH

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Edit: above^^

I didn't realize it increased prolactin, I thought it only messed with GH
It does. For someone with pre-existing gyno that isn't running some kind of prolactin or estro control already (like on a cycle), I wouldn't recommend it.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It does. For someone with pre-existing gyno that isn't running some kind of prolactin or estro control already (like on a cycle), I wouldn't recommend it.
The more you know! Guess you don't want leaky nips...

Think your sol OP

mattwillams

Awards
I just bought ostrine and was debating going on a cycle I lift a good amount but never took anything more then creatine. I hear a lot of mixed reviews about ostrine but the guy at the supplement shop I got it from highly recommended it. I hear there are no sides but I am not convinced. My main goal is to try and shed stomach fat but an increase in muscle would be nice. I was told to take 20 mgs a day for 8 weeks and no support or PCT needed is this true? I'm new to taking supplements and wanna cycle this without destroying my body.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Osta will shut you down so you'll need a pct for sure.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
At least clomid, I don't know a lot about osta as I haven't touched the SARMs area at all.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very possible your LGD wasnt legit and thats what caused your gyno. Sarms can cause gyno but its very rare. Why not just run an AI and not worry about it?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very possible your LGD wasnt legit and thats what caused your gyno. Sarms can cause gyno but its very rare. Why not just run an AI and not worry about it?
Anything that causes an imbalance in hormones will cause issues once you quit taking whatever cause the imbalance in the first place if precautions aren't taken. This would be a rather rare case tho as I haven't heard of gyno issues with lgd. Maybe it was some other compound which aromatised and/or gave him rebound gyno after stopping. Or he could be gyno prone... we don't have all the details or bloods to look at