North Carolina role call

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanting to see how many of my fellow AMers are in or from NC. No way Im The only one

AllTheGainz

Awards
Subbing to see if anyone else is from NC or if it's just you....

AllTheGainz

Awards
Man I feel bad for you, just come a state north and be with me! We can make ALL KINDZ OF GAINZ!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm close but not quite NC...I'm in the southern sister! Lol

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been here about 10 years! We love it! Love to go to NC too!
Charleston and Myrtle beach are the only places Ive been with the family, but I used to go to Columbia every year for training. Was offered a job in Goose Creek as a DoD firefighter, but the wife wouldn't move. Oh well.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Va is where it's at!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Charleston and Myrtle beach are the only places Ive been with the family, but I used to go to Columbia every year for training. Was offered a job in Goose Creek as a DoD firefighter, but the wife wouldn't move. Oh well.
Oh cool! Believe it or not, I've never been to myrtle beach. I like to go to the smaller beaches. I grew up in Arkansas so not much holding me there other than family. Lucking hubby's family is here.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh cool! Believe it or not, I've never been to myrtle beach. I like to go to the smaller beaches. I grew up in Arkansas so not much holding me there other than family. Lucking hubby's family is here.
Nice! Personally, I dont care for Myrtle beach,I go to make my wife happy. Youre not missing anything. I would rather go to the mountains myself.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice! Personally, I dont care for Myrtle beach,I go to make my wife happy. Youre not missing anything. I would rather go to the mountains myself.
Gotta keep her happy! I enjoy the mountains too! We travel through them in the winter and most every fall we go for a couple of nights. The beach is the most fun if you have connections to a free front row beach house- which unfortunately, I they no longer own! That made folly the place to go! Laying out in a hammock listening to the waves, as well as a nice run or walk on the beach.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta keep her happy! I enjoy the mountains too! We travel through them in the winter and most every fall we go for a couple of nights. The beach is the most fun if you have connections to a free front row beach house- which unfortunately, I they no longer own! That made folly the place to go! Laying out in a hammock listening to the waves, as well as a nice run or walk on the beach.
Sounds better than 1000's of teenagers and 20 somethings drunk and obnoxious. Not for me

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds better than 1000's of teenagers and 20 somethings drunk and obnoxious. Not for me
Exactly! I'd rather feel like I'm on my own private beach with maybe a decent restaurant on the day(s) you don't feel like cooking. Lol

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ignore him! He's just likes to talk smack! Hahaha

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow. Ok. Nice to meet you. Everyone has an opinion. But for the record... Im not from NC, just reside here. And its really not that bad.
I'm aware, I read the whole thread.

I was stationed in Bragg, and it blew.

AllTheGainz

Awards
I got to Duck or Carolla every year with family. From notherm VA tho

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that I can agree with!! My experience, any city with a base on it bites!
Not true.

San Antonio is nice.

Wasn't a fan of the weather, mostly. I hate the beach too (not just NC, beaches in general). I'm more of a freshwater guy.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah yeah!! I hear you. I used to run around Danville. Spent some time as a kid in Fairfax
Cool I went there for 4 years at AU lol small world!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is his last name mcllory haha
No, but at 15 he can hit a 270-280 yard tee shot, and STRAIGHT down the fairway. And to to add to it, Ive worked him hard this summer, he can smoke some proper formed push and pull ups like a champ. Pretty proud of him

AllTheGainz

Awards
No, but at 15 he can hit a 270-280 yard tee shot, and STRAIGHT down the fairway. And to to add to it, Ive worked him hard this summer, he can smoke some proper formed push and pull ups like a champ. Pretty proud of him
Better watch him in college, gonna be a ladies man too at that rate...

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better watch him in college, gonna be a ladies man too at that rate...
Thats what Im hoping for. He doesnt seem like a college guy, but I have a friend that says he can get my son hired on to his fire department, on a VERY prominent college campus. 18-19 year old fireman working on a campus FULL of chicks??!' Yes sir!! Would it be weird to add a picture of the 2 of us?

AllTheGainz

Awards
Haha get him in the gym asap. He's gotta be able to run into the buildings with his jacket half on and carry the super hot girl out.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha get him in the gym asap. He's gotta be able to run into the buildings with his jacket half on and carry the super hot girl out.
Hes already training for it. Hes a Fire Explorer with my department and we have a real d1ck head in charge of them. Hardcore military type. Oh yeah, MEEEE!

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
That's great bruh nothing like a father being truly proud of his kids I hope mine play football or rugby but reguaedless aslong as there happy with what there doing il be proud

AllTheGainz

Awards
That's great bruh nothing like a father being truly proud of his kids I hope mine play football or rugby but reguaedless aslong as there happy with what there doing il be proud
Make sure they don't wrestle. If I regret one thing in life it's the 2 years of high school wrestling I did