Movies

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Movies

Anyone excited about the new crop of movies about to hit the theatres!?!?!?

I am excited about Suicide Squad AND Sausage Party

What about you?
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

2. Sausage party looks good, but Im stoked about fresh 2 hours of Jason Bourne showing people that their a$& has either been kicked or on a waiting list.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
    •   

3. My buddy went and saw the new Borne movie and he said it was the best one in the series

4. Damnit!!! Im going to have to call in sick. Gotta get there!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

5. Bourne was like a 7.5/10 for me. Didn't give me the same rush as I got in the previous ones. Good overall just didn't really feel it in my soul. Felt like.... Nevermind I'm not going to spoil it
    •   

6. the previews for Doctor Strange, looks awesome!
    Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DOUG30 for 30% off entire order

7. Quote Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    the previews for Doctor Strange, looks awesome!
    Hell yeah!!!! I am a fan of Benedict Cumberbatch, so I think he will do well in that role

8. Quote Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    the previews for Doctor Strange, looks awesome!
    Havent seen them yet. BTW, love the dougedresh name. Im a bit old school!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by AllTheGainz View Post
    Bourne was like a 7.5/10 for me. Didn't give me the same rush as I got in the previous ones. Good overall just didn't really feel it in my soul. Felt like.... Nevermind I'm not going to spoil it
    Thank you for not killing it for me. I am a huge fan of the Bourne character, and just got my son addicted to it. He and I will be having us a guys night to see it. Leave the wife at home
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

10. Will be seeing suicide squad Thursday night, pretty excited!

11. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Havent seen them yet. BTW, love the dougedresh name. Im a bit old school!!
    thanks, at my age and being named Doug, it was impossible to not have that nickname.

Hands of Stone also looks awesome, i am also a huge fan of all Boxing movies, so I maybe bias.
    Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DOUG30 for 30% off entire order

12. Quote Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    thanks, at my age and being named Doug, it was impossible to not have that nickname.

Hands of Stone also looks awesome, i am also a huge fan of all Boxing movies, so I maybe bias.
    Gotcha! Dougefresh is better though. I grew up just outside of DC, so I rocked out to him A LOT!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Thank you for not killing it for me. I am a huge fan of the Bourne character, and just got my son addicted to it. He and I will be having us a guys night to see it. Leave the wife at home
    It was worth the $9 for the ticket, just not as good and thrilling as the old ones were for me. However, one of the better movies I've seen in a while.

14. Just like to say that Batman vs Superman actually made me sick to my stomach. I am hyped for Infinity War though. Loved Deadpool. Sinister Six will also probably be cool.
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

15. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    Just like to say that Batman vs Superman actually made me sick to my stomach. I am hyped for Infinity War though. Loved Deadpool. Sinister Six will also probably be cool.
    Probably wont see batman vs superman. Love the Batman concept but Ben Affleck is no fricken Batman.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Probably wont see batman vs superman. Love the Batman concept but Ben Affleck is no fricken Batman.
    Affleck as batman was the best part of that movie. Have high hopes for the solo movie with him writing and directing

17. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Affleck as batman was the best part of that movie. Have high hopes for the solo movie with him writing and directing
    Interesting.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Will be seeing suicide squad Thursday night, pretty excited!
    How was it? I almost went last night but didn't want to spend $18 a ticket lol

19. I didn't hate it as much as the critics but the main bad guy and climax were not good. The Joker wasn't in it enough but the squad was good, deadshot was awesome

20. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Hell yeah!!! Supposedly his movie is going to take place in Arkham. So hopefully its like the Grant Morrison Arkham Asylum book (which is FANTASTIC if you haven't read it)

But Affleck IS Batman now

21. Yea I saw that rumor, would be awesome! The book is a little bit out there but if they mix in some stuff from the game too, take all my money

22. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    How was it? I almost went last night but didn't want to spend $18 a ticket lol
    You can find it for free on Kodi.

23. Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    You can find it for free on Kodi.
    Which add on? I have exodus and Phoenix but all I can find are ****ty cam recordings.

24. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Which add on? I have exodus and Phoenix but all I can find are ****ty cam recordings.
    I've seen it on Exodus, but have no desire to watch it. I'm new to Kodi, so that's the only add on I've really looked at. We watched Central Intelligence with The Rock, and tried 5 different ones but they all had Asian subtitles. Ended up just ignoring them. Funny movie though.

25. I pretty much stick to exodus and sports devil for kodi. But i usually wait til something is in HD and no subtitles til I watch it. I'm so behind on stuff anyways I'm in no hurry

26. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Secret Life of Pets was wonderful
    I'm waiting for this to come out on Kodi in decent quality!! lol zootopia was good too.

Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    I pretty much stick to exodus and sports devil for kodi. But i usually wait til something is in HD and no subtitles til I watch it. I'm so behind on stuff anyways I'm in no hurry
    Yeah that's how I was, but recently watched everything since I've been home after surgery so now I'm just waiting lol

Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    I've seen it on Exodus, but have no desire to watch it. I'm new to Kodi, so that's the only add on I've really looked at. We watched Central Intelligence with The Rock, and tried 5 different ones but they all had Asian subtitles. Ended up just ignoring them. Funny movie though.
    Yeah I've learned to ignore the subtitles. The crappy quality is what I can't stand at all.

I've been trying to watch The Jungle Book for weeks but it's horrible looking, yet when I watched The Boss a few weeks ago it looked fine and wasn't out on DVD yet either.

27. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I'm waiting for this to come out on Kodi in decent quality!! lol zootopia was good too.

Yeah that's how I was, but recently watched everything since I've been home after surgery so now I'm just waiting lol

Yeah I've learned to ignore the subtitles. The crappy quality is what I can't stand at all.

I've been trying to watch The Jungle Book for weeks but it's horrible looking, yet when I watched The Boss a few weeks ago it looked fine and wasn't out on DVD yet either.
    We watched secret life of pets the last week.

28. Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    We watched secret life of pets the last week.
    Was it just a recorded version with a camera? Cause that's all I've seen so far.

I'm about to wipe everything and re download it all, I've been having a lot of issues with it lately.

29. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Was it just a recorded version with a camera? Cause that's all I've seen so far.

I'm about to wipe everything and re download it all, I've been having a lot of issues with it lately.
    No didn't seem to be. It looked pretty good.

My wife found a particular server that has worked well for the movies she has watched. Not sure which one it is.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whats you favorite Arnold Movie?
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-03-2014, 12:09 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 03:32 AM
  3. Movie Review: City of Gods
    By labrad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 03:29 PM