Movies

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Anyone excited about the new crop of movies about to hit the theatres!?!?!?

I am excited about Suicide Squad AND Sausage Party

What about you?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sausage party looks good, but Im stoked about fresh 2 hours of Jason Bourne showing people that their a$& has either been kicked or on a waiting list.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
My buddy went and saw the new Borne movie and he said it was the best one in the series

AllTheGainz

Awards
Bourne was like a 7.5/10 for me. Didn't give me the same rush as I got in the previous ones. Good overall just didn't really feel it in my soul. Felt like.... Nevermind I'm not going to spoil it

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the previews for Doctor Strange, looks awesome!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
the previews for Doctor Strange, looks awesome!
Hell yeah!!!! I am a fan of Benedict Cumberbatch, so I think he will do well in that role

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bourne was like a 7.5/10 for me. Didn't give me the same rush as I got in the previous ones. Good overall just didn't really feel it in my soul. Felt like.... Nevermind I'm not going to spoil it
Thank you for not killing it for me. I am a huge fan of the Bourne character, and just got my son addicted to it. He and I will be having us a guys night to see it. Leave the wife at home

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be seeing suicide squad Thursday night, pretty excited!

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Havent seen them yet. BTW, love the dougedresh name. Im a bit old school!!
thanks, at my age and being named Doug, it was impossible to not have that nickname.

Hands of Stone also looks awesome, i am also a huge fan of all Boxing movies, so I maybe bias.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks, at my age and being named Doug, it was impossible to not have that nickname.

Hands of Stone also looks awesome, i am also a huge fan of all Boxing movies, so I maybe bias.
Gotcha! Dougefresh is better though. I grew up just outside of DC, so I rocked out to him A LOT!

AllTheGainz

Awards
Thank you for not killing it for me. I am a huge fan of the Bourne character, and just got my son addicted to it. He and I will be having us a guys night to see it. Leave the wife at home
It was worth the $9 for the ticket, just not as good and thrilling as the old ones were for me. However, one of the better movies I've seen in a while.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Just like to say that Batman vs Superman actually made me sick to my stomach. I am hyped for Infinity War though. Loved Deadpool. Sinister Six will also probably be cool.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just like to say that Batman vs Superman actually made me sick to my stomach. I am hyped for Infinity War though. Loved Deadpool. Sinister Six will also probably be cool.
Probably wont see batman vs superman. Love the Batman concept but Ben Affleck is no fricken Batman.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably wont see batman vs superman. Love the Batman concept but Ben Affleck is no fricken Batman.
Affleck as batman was the best part of that movie. Have high hopes for the solo movie with him writing and directing

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't hate it as much as the critics but the main bad guy and climax were not good. The Joker wasn't in it enough but the squad was good, deadshot was awesome

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Affleck as batman was the best part of that movie. Have high hopes for the solo movie with him writing and directing
Hell yeah!!! Supposedly his movie is going to take place in Arkham. So hopefully its like the Grant Morrison Arkham Asylum book (which is FANTASTIC if you haven't read it)

But Affleck IS Batman now

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I saw that rumor, would be awesome! The book is a little bit out there but if they mix in some stuff from the game too, take all my money

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Which add on? I have exodus and Phoenix but all I can find are ****ty cam recordings.
I've seen it on Exodus, but have no desire to watch it. I'm new to Kodi, so that's the only add on I've really looked at. We watched Central Intelligence with The Rock, and tried 5 different ones but they all had Asian subtitles. Ended up just ignoring them. Funny movie though.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pretty much stick to exodus and sports devil for kodi. But i usually wait til something is in HD and no subtitles til I watch it. I'm so behind on stuff anyways I'm in no hurry

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Secret Life of Pets was wonderful ;)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm waiting for this to come out on Kodi in decent quality!! lol zootopia was good too.

I pretty much stick to exodus and sports devil for kodi. But i usually wait til something is in HD and no subtitles til I watch it. I'm so behind on stuff anyways I'm in no hurry
Yeah that's how I was, but recently watched everything since I've been home after surgery so now I'm just waiting lol

I've seen it on Exodus, but have no desire to watch it. I'm new to Kodi, so that's the only add on I've really looked at. We watched Central Intelligence with The Rock, and tried 5 different ones but they all had Asian subtitles. Ended up just ignoring them. Funny movie though.
Yeah I've learned to ignore the subtitles. The crappy quality is what I can't stand at all.

I've been trying to watch The Jungle Book for weeks but it's horrible looking, yet when I watched The Boss a few weeks ago it looked fine and wasn't out on DVD yet either.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting for this to come out on Kodi in decent quality!! lol zootopia was good too.

Yeah that's how I was, but recently watched everything since I've been home after surgery so now I'm just waiting lol

Yeah I've learned to ignore the subtitles. The crappy quality is what I can't stand at all.

I've been trying to watch The Jungle Book for weeks but it's horrible looking, yet when I watched The Boss a few weeks ago it looked fine and wasn't out on DVD yet either.
We watched secret life of pets the last week.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
We watched secret life of pets the last week.
Was it just a recorded version with a camera? Cause that's all I've seen so far.

I'm about to wipe everything and re download it all, I've been having a lot of issues with it lately.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Was it just a recorded version with a camera? Cause that's all I've seen so far.

I'm about to wipe everything and re download it all, I've been having a lot of issues with it lately.
No didn't seem to be. It looked pretty good.

My wife found a particular server that has worked well for the movies she has watched. Not sure which one it is.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No didn't seem to be. It looked pretty good.

My wife found a particular server that has worked well for the movies she has watched. Not sure which one it is.
Yeah, I think it's time I reinstall everything then!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think the Bourne character is an awesome concept, but Matt Damon as a badass is as bad as Ben affleck as batman.
And Gal Gadot is no WW, and Jesse whatever is no Lex Luthor. Wtf were they thinking?
Yes it was! Zootopia was also good.

It Follows had great reviews but I didn't like the ending much. Up until then was great though, particularly the soundtrack.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the Bourne character is an awesome concept, but Matt Damon as a badass is as bad as Ben affleck as batman.

And Gal Gadot is no WW, and Jesse whatever is no Lex Luthor. Wtf were they thinking?

Yes it was! Zootopia was also good.

It Follows had great reviews but I didn't like the ending much. Up until then was great though, particularly the soundtrack.
Im with you on Matt Damon playing the bada$$ part. He looks the part of Bourne, a real person, not some Vin Diesel portrayal. but in general, Damon is anti-gun. Kinda questionable that he'd do the part.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Im with you on Matt Damon playing the bada$$ part. He looks the part of Bourne, a real person, not some Vin Diesel portrayal. but in general, Damon is anti-gun. Kinda questionable that he'd do the part.
It's Ok for him to make millions of dollars shooting guns and killing people, but it's not Ok for Americans to have the right to defend themselves with guns. It's that way with all the anti gun Hollywood libs. Liam Nieson included.

DocOptimzed

DocOptimzed

Awards
UCSMiami I only needed to watch the first five seconds of this trailer to know it was gonna be good

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
I would save your money if your going to see suicide squad was not impressed

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I still really liked it. It definitely wasn't as good as they were hyping it up to be though for sure.
I thought it was ok..kept me engaged throughout..

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's Ok for him to make millions of dollars shooting guns and killing people, but it's not Ok for Americans to have the right to defend themselves with guns. It's that way with all the anti gun Hollywood libs. Liam Nieson included.
Exactly! My wife just bought me a shirt that states if guns are outlawed, I'll be an outlaw.