Movies

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    My son showed me this earlier. I thought it was pretty badass!
    I like it

2. I just got done watching London has Fallen. Not bad. I watched Washington has Fallen when it came out, and it was a good movie, just pissed me off.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Will be seeing suicide squad Thursday night, pretty excited!
    honestly think Jared Leto and Margot Robbie were put on this earth to play Harley Quinn and The Joker

4. Quote Originally Posted by simplestacked View Post
    I would save your money if your going to see suicide squad was not impressed
    hmm Really dude

5. I saw Suicide Squad this weekend and I for one enjoyed it. Granted I am a DC fan, I thought the movie was great

8/10

ONLY issue I had was they wanted to make it Guardians of the Galaxy with all of the random scenes with pop music added in and it just didn't work for me
    Whatcha Gonna Do....When Manimal-Mania RUNS WILD...ON YOUUUU?
    •   

6. Heard it cost like 152 mill to make the suicide squad movie and they haven't made it back in terms of ticket sales yet?

7. Quote Originally Posted by AllTheGainz View Post
    Heard it cost like 152 mill to make the suicide squad movie and they haven't made it back in terms of ticket sales yet?
    Box Office is already $500 Million....so they made them dollars back!!!!!!

8. I'm looking forward to Doctor Strange and Guardians 2(Mainly for Kurt Russell, I'm a huge fanboy), but I'm mostly looking forward to Doc Savage. I love the old pulps. Now, if only netflix would make a series for The Shadow.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Shiznown View Post
    I'm looking forward to Doctor Strange and Guardians 2(Mainly for Kurt Russell, I'm a huge fanboy), but I'm mostly looking forward to Doc Savage. I love the old pulps. Now, if only netflix would make a series for The Shadow.
    I'm not really into the movies like the guardians but I ended up watching that while we were ok the hospital waiting for my daughter to be born and I thought the movie was fnnnn awesome can't wait for 2 ether

10. Quote Originally Posted by Shiznown View Post
    I'm looking forward to Doctor Strange and Guardians 2(Mainly for Kurt Russell, I'm a huge fanboy), but I'm mostly looking forward to Doc Savage. I love the old pulps. Now, if only netflix would make a series for The Shadow.
    I agree the Shadow was a GREAT idea for a movie concept.....Alex Baldwin just ruined it haha

11. I have yet to see guardians...

12. Anyone seen sausage party yet?

13. Quote Originally Posted by AllTheGainz View Post
    Anyone seen sausage party yet?

Ive heard mixed reviews. I have heard if you LOVE Seth Rogan movies, then this is for you

If you don't enjoy Seth Rogan, then you won't like it

14. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Ive heard mixed reviews. I have heard if you LOVE Seth Rogan movies, then this is for you

If you don't enjoy Seth Rogan, then you won't like it
    I might go see it, seems like something you have to see high

15. Quote Originally Posted by AllTheGainz View Post
    I might go see it, seems like something you have to see high
    Isn't that every Seth Rogan movie?

16. Did anyone check out Hardcore Henry? I just watched it last night and it was crazy. I might actually buy it lol.

17. Either going to see Suicide Squad tomorrow or next weekend.

I actually liked BvS in theatres (although, the extended cut is much better), so I'm pretty excited for the DC movies coming out.

I'm more of a DC guy than Marvel to start with though.

Have liked most of the Marvel movies that have come out recently, but really didn't care for Guardians at all. My wife actually fell asleep during that one.

Anyone else in here like the Thomas Jane Punisher film, or just me?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Did anyone check out Hardcore Henry? I just watched it last night and it was crazy. I might actually buy it lol.
    Just watched it yesterday was on the fence about the first person for the first ten minutes but man did that change the movie was so intense!

19. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Anyone else in here like the Thomas Jane Punisher film, or just me?
    Yes! Honestly, that and the Christian Bale Batman films are my favorites of all the superhero films.

20. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Yes! Honestly, that and the Christian Bale Batman films are my favorites of all the superhero films.
    Batman Begins got me back into comics after about a ten year absence. I remember seeing the trailer for it at a theatre and didn't even know it was a Batman trailer til the end. Then saw it and immediately ordered some graphic novels I had lost through the years. Now I've got a healthy collection again and the trilogy is to thank for it

21. Quote Originally Posted by RugbyBaller91 View Post
    Just watched it yesterday was on the fence about the first person for the first ten minutes but man did that change the movie was so intense!
    Thats how I was. It was strange at first. Felt like a live Call of Duty game. But after 20 or so minutes I got into it.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Thats how I was. It was strange at first. Felt like a live Call of Duty game. But after 20 or so minutes I got into it.
    I remember one time I took a few hits of acid and was playing nazi zombies. After it kicked in I had the most messed up trip ever. It actually kind of sucked

23. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Exactky! I liked it alit

24. Quote Originally Posted by Brandaddy View Post
    I remember one time I took a few hits of acid and was playing nazi zombies. After it kicked in I had the most messed up trip ever. It actually kind of sucked
    Hahahaha omg the first time I got drunk and high at the same time I played halo and wasn't pleasent at all I can only imagine how you felt lol

25. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Same.

The Dark Knight Trilogy were very good movies.

Although, I did like Affleck as Batman in the newest film and am really looking forward to the solo film.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whats you favorite Arnold Movie?
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-03-2014, 01:09 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 04:32 AM
  3. Movie Review: City of Gods
    By labrad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 04:29 PM