Movies

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Secret Life of Pets was wonderful
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

2. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I'm waiting for this to come out on Kodi in decent quality!! lol zootopia was good too.

Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    I pretty much stick to exodus and sports devil for kodi. But i usually wait til something is in HD and no subtitles til I watch it. I'm so behind on stuff anyways I'm in no hurry
    Yeah that's how I was, but recently watched everything since I've been home after surgery so now I'm just waiting lol

Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    I've seen it on Exodus, but have no desire to watch it. I'm new to Kodi, so that's the only add on I've really looked at. We watched Central Intelligence with The Rock, and tried 5 different ones but they all had Asian subtitles. Ended up just ignoring them. Funny movie though.
    Yeah I've learned to ignore the subtitles. The crappy quality is what I can't stand at all.

I've been trying to watch The Jungle Book for weeks but it's horrible looking, yet when I watched The Boss a few weeks ago it looked fine and wasn't out on DVD yet either.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I'm waiting for this to come out on Kodi in decent quality!! lol zootopia was good too.

Yeah that's how I was, but recently watched everything since I've been home after surgery so now I'm just waiting lol

Yeah I've learned to ignore the subtitles. The crappy quality is what I can't stand at all.

I've been trying to watch The Jungle Book for weeks but it's horrible looking, yet when I watched The Boss a few weeks ago it looked fine and wasn't out on DVD yet either.
    We watched secret life of pets the last week.

4. Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    We watched secret life of pets the last week.
    Was it just a recorded version with a camera? Cause that's all I've seen so far.

I'm about to wipe everything and re download it all, I've been having a lot of issues with it lately.

5. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Was it just a recorded version with a camera? Cause that's all I've seen so far.

I'm about to wipe everything and re download it all, I've been having a lot of issues with it lately.
    No didn't seem to be. It looked pretty good.

My wife found a particular server that has worked well for the movies she has watched. Not sure which one it is.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    No didn't seem to be. It looked pretty good.

My wife found a particular server that has worked well for the movies she has watched. Not sure which one it is.
    Yeah, I think it's time I reinstall everything then!

7. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Yeah, I think it's time I reinstall everything then!
    My device is pretty new, and I think I did some kind of software update when I first hooked it up.

8. Waiting for Chris Nolan's Dunkirk. I dislike most mainstream films. I am not a comic book action hero afcionado and the comedies are not really comedies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM9BWtppzko

9. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Thank you for not killing it for me. I am a huge fan of the Bourne character, and just got my son addicted to it. He and I will be having us a guys night to see it. Leave the wife at home
    I think the Bourne character is an awesome concept, but Matt Damon as a badass is as bad as Ben affleck as batman.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Probably wont see batman vs superman. Love the Batman concept but Ben Affleck is no fricken Batman.
    And Gal Gadot is no WW, and Jesse whatever is no Lex Luthor. Wtf were they thinking?
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Yes it was! Zootopia was also good.

It Follows had great reviews but I didn't like the ending much. Up until then was great though, particularly the soundtrack.

10. Quote Originally Posted by UCSMiami View Post
    Waiting for Chris Nolan's Dunkirk. I dislike most mainstream films. I am not a comic book action hero afcionado and the comedies are not really comedies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM9BWtppzko
    Looks interesting
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    I think the Bourne character is an awesome concept, but Matt Damon as a badass is as bad as Ben affleck as batman.

And Gal Gadot is no WW, and Jesse whatever is no Lex Luthor. Wtf were they thinking?

Yes it was! Zootopia was also good.

It Follows had great reviews but I didn't like the ending much. Up until then was great though, particularly the soundtrack.
    Im with you on Matt Damon playing the bada$$ part. He looks the part of Bourne, a real person, not some Vin Diesel portrayal. but in general, Damon is anti-gun. Kinda questionable that he'd do the part.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Im with you on Matt Damon playing the bada$$ part. He looks the part of Bourne, a real person, not some Vin Diesel portrayal. but in general, Damon is anti-gun. Kinda questionable that he'd do the part.
    It's Ok for him to make millions of dollars shooting guns and killing people, but it's not Ok for Americans to have the right to defend themselves with guns. It's that way with all the anti gun Hollywood libs. Liam Nieson included.

13. @UCSMiami I only needed to watch the first five seconds of this trailer to know it was gonna be good

14. I would save your money if your going to see suicide squad was not impressed

15. Quote Originally Posted by simplestacked View Post
    I would save your money if your going to see suicide squad was not impressed
    I still really liked it. It definitely wasn't as good as they were hyping it up to be though for sure.

16. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I still really liked it. It definitely wasn't as good as they were hyping it up to be though for sure.
    I thought it was ok..kept me engaged throughout..
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    Use Code COLEMAN30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

17. Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    It's Ok for him to make millions of dollars shooting guns and killing people, but it's not Ok for Americans to have the right to defend themselves with guns. It's that way with all the anti gun Hollywood libs. Liam Nieson included.
    Exactly! My wife just bought me a shirt that states if guns are outlawed, I'll be an outlaw.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by RugbyBaller91 View Post
    Wanna see this!!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Wanna see this!!!
    I know I just saw the trailer today looks hilarious Jinnah hill is always funnier when fat haha

20. Quote Originally Posted by simplestacked View Post
    I would save your money if your going to see suicide squad was not impressed
    I've heard it was god ****ing awful and also halfway decent. Why'd you dislike it?

21. Quote Originally Posted by AllTheGainz View Post
    I've heard it was god ****ing awful and also halfway decent. Why'd you dislike it?
    Heard the same also heard the joker was terrible from trying to hard but Iv yet to see it

22. Quote Originally Posted by RugbyBaller91 View Post
    Heard the same also heard the joker was terrible from trying to hard but Iv yet to see it
    I heard the dude is seriously mentally ****ed up now cause of that movie.

23. Quote Originally Posted by AllTheGainz View Post
    I heard the dude is seriously mentally ****ed up now cause of that movie.
    Heard the same thing! Lol no one will ever top Heath ledger though he gave me the chills

24. Quote Originally Posted by RugbyBaller91 View Post
    Heard the same thing! Lol no one will ever top Heath ledger though he gave me the chills
    My son showed me this earlier. I thought it was pretty badass!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whats you favorite Arnold Movie?
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-03-2014, 01:09 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 04:32 AM
  3. Movie Review: City of Gods