What's Something Weird or Odd That You Do?

AllTheGainz

Awards
For example:

I sleep with my knife on me, attached via my boxers.

Or I ditch parties (and formal events like prom) to go work out. Yes I have been caught doing this as well.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
That's not weird bro, that's sick:)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
When I can't sleep I flex the muscles of my lower body, first I squeeze my toes to flex the calves, then straighten out my legs to engage the quads, then contract my glutes. By the time I get to my ass my wife always (half awake) says, "can't fall asleep huh?" Lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Walk around the woods at night with only a knife in the pitch black . Been doing this since I was 9 .

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Walk around the woods at night with only a knife in the pitch black . Been doing this since I was 9 .
Ever been in Frekhaug -Norway?
I saw a person fitting your description yesterday :)

AllTheGainz

Awards
My knife scares people apparently xD even when it's not deployed. Guess sleeping with it is pretty smart then.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
My knife scares people apparently xD even when it's not deployed. Guess sleeping with it is pretty smart then.
If you take a picture of your knife, and tape it to your forhead, then everyone will know you've got a knife, but no one will know where...
Now that's weird...

AllTheGainz

Awards
If you take a picture of your knife, and tape it to your forhead, then everyone will know you've got a knife, but no one will know where...
Now that's weird...
Think that would have the school PoPo on high alert lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Now that's weird...
This made me lol at 5am !

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
To odd it up a bit, you can stand in the middle of a crowd and scream "oh no, he's got a knife".
In these days, that'll be very weird..

Especially if another guy stands beside you with the picture of a knife taped to his forhead...

Omg, I'm laughing at my own jokes:)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
morsom som faen
To odd it up a bit, you can stand in the middle of a crowd and scream "oh no, he's got a knife".

Especially if another guy stands beside you with the picture of a knife taped to his forhead...

AllTheGainz

Awards

I need to do this lol

4evafit

4evafit

Awards
  • Established
Pick my nose and Cook it with my chicken. Extra protien