• RockStar
  • Established
Had to bump a three day old thread to be a d*ck? 100% douche

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have a pretty awesome community here, so stuff like that sticks out like a sore thumb. No place for it. We all started somewhere

AllTheGainz

Awards
We have a pretty awesome community here, so stuff like that sticks out like a sore thumb. No place for it. We all started somewhere
This ^^^ I was a scrawny ass 110lbs 5'9 kid when I started. No need to hate on people who what to make their life better.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Such a dick move. Completely unnecessary.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
It's not about where you're at OP, it's about where you're heading. Don't get so caught up in the now, and focus on your vision of where you want to be in the future and do whatever it is you need to do to get there. Any decent person recognizes the hard work from a deeply motivated person and whether you're 6'5 and 300lbs, or 5'4 and 90lbs, as long as you're pushing yourself hard in the gym and eating like a starving Ethiopian kid, people will respect you.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
It's not about where you're at OP, it's about where you're heading. Don't get so caught up in the now, and focus on your vision of where you want to be in the future and do whatever it is you need to do to get there. Any decent person recognizes the hard work from a deeply motivated the person and whether you're 6'5 and 300lbs, or 5'4 and 90lbs, as long as you're pushing yourself hard in the gym and eating like a starving Ethiopian kid, people will respect you.
So much truth in this.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
look about 20%... just going off comparison to my body cause im 13% according to dexa scan and I have visible abs

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DK0313 Pro Bodybuilding 0
DK0313 Pics 0
DK0313 Nutrition / Health 4
Bigmatt57 Weight Loss 12
Weight Loss 14