Lost all social skills, found gainz

lilrocks0341

lilrocks0341

Awards
Im beginning to think im a bit anti social. I used to go out with buddies and try new things all the time, then i started going to the gym. I didnt stop going out right away but i definitelly slowed down. Now i barely go anywhere but the gym, grocery store, and work. Please tell me im not the only one, how do you all seem to find balance when your #1 priority is the gym? After all this is what i want to do for the rest of my life.

Oh and on a side note. I told myself i wouldnt have sex till i win my first show, wish me ****in luck hahaha

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There should be room for it all. A lot of us here have families, friends, jobs and time for the gym. It's about making friends a priority as well. Since you're doing a show I assume you need a lot of time for the gym, but is it worth it to sacrifice those relationships?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Gym=Life I dont see the problem.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Not having sex until you win a show is kind of dumb if you have a significant other. If not, yeah it's time consuming to get competition ready.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Due to a previous career, I dont do well in the General public and dont like crowds. I did a lot of fighting growing up and in the Military, and dont turn my back to anyone. Due to my current career, about everyone I deal with is suffering from some sort of loss, and Ive seen a lot of death. So my social skills... About null. But, I have my family, my job and the guys I work with, and the gym is my release. Found Anabolic Minds, and have a brand new group of outstanding people to associate with.