Are condoms getting smaller??

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I was married almost 20 years and didn't wear a condom during that time, nor the first couple years after my divorce. Prior to marriage, I had no issues with the fit of the condom. However, within the past few months, it's as if they've become smaller in diameter and are really digging in to my skin near the base of my pencil. They're leaving a deep band where it looks as though circulation was cut off and have even broken my skin.
Anyone else having issues like this? Any suggestions??
Thanks.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Hahahaha I believe them to have always sucked and cut off circulation.

CT21

Awards
wearing a condom is like eating chocolate cake through a tub in your stomach...yeah you might be full at the end but did you really enjoy as much as the guy shoving it down his throat...?! probably not

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wearing a condom is like eating chocolate cake through a tub in your stomach...yeah you might be full at the end but did you really enjoy as much as the guy shoving it down his throat...?! probably not
Ya but cake cant give you aids, gonnorrhea, or syphilis. Better safe then sorry until you know the person enough to know if they got stds.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try rolling them down further if you can, sounds like too much excess.

:D

Just kidding, I'm married so I have no clue. Married ppl don't need condoms, because we never have sex. :(

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Try rolling them down further if you can, sounds like too much excess.

:D

Just kidding, I'm married so I have no clue. Married ppl don't need condoms, because we never have sex. :(
Tell me. Married almost 20 years.
Hardly. Ever.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Yes, condoms are no fun but this is making a bad thing worse.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Tell me. Married almost 20 years.
Hardly. Ever.
Man sucks for yall. Married as well and go through economy packs like there going out of style. To answer your question yes they always cut off circulation.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Man sucks for yall. Married as well and go through economy packs like there going out of style. To answer your question yes they always cut off circulation.
Cut off circulation, ok, but break the skin? Not okay. :/

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cut off circulation, ok, but break the skin? Not okay. :/
Get a bigger one. Switch to magnums and if that doesnt work try magnum xl. But i doubt you use the ladder unless you are a horse. And if you fit a magnum xl good for you! Magnum xls are made for people with such a big dick; that, that big dick has its own big dick.

Sorry that kind of a weird reply but idc :)

AllTheGainz

Awards
I haaaate those damn things, might as well use a plastic bag. Just gotta be safe and get tested. Then you don't have to use the stuff and your chicken won't get choked. This is all assuming you won't sleep around etc, but guys these days go through like 6 girls a month.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Hidden brag post. I see what your doing.
Lol. Hardly. I'm average at best which is why I'm asking. If I was Johnny long dong, I wouldn't ask.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Lol. Hardly. I'm average at best which is why I'm asking. If I was Johnny long dong, I wouldn't ask.
I have always used Trojan bare-skin and had no issues.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Condoms give me ED, always have. The first time I had sex the condom kept getting me soft. I've never been able to use one.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I never bag it, hate condoms. I know it's risky but if I'm going to die might as well be from pleasure. Lol I'm married now though so I survived!