Websites which post health related studies.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all,

Can anyone chime in? I am looking for websites such as http://ergo-log.com/ (hope that's alright to post it)

I know of another one, but i can't remember the name! Just looking to keep up to date with studies which may be bodybuilding/health related.

AllTheGainz

Awards
Web md is great ;) jk haha.

Are you talking about scholarly journals? If so, just look up any major college and they typically have online databases full of em.

If you know what your looking for, Google scholar is great as well. I used it for my term paper on why I think AAS should be legalized.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Web md is great ;) jk haha.

Are you talking about scholarly journals? If so, just look up any major college and they typically have online databases full of em.

If you know what your looking for, Google scholar is great as well. I used it for my term paper on why I think AAS should be legalized.
All kinds, but I clearly remember one being like Ergo-Log but it's new! I just can't remember the name, I think it focuses mainly on sudies which benefit Bodybuilding.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you looking for the actual journal articles or are you looking for sites like ergo-log that summarize them for you? You can simply go to pubmed.gov and search by whatever terms you want if you want to read the actual studies yourself.