AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to put together a fantasy football league for users on AM. I would like to see a minimum of 8 people. I will get into the logistics of it if we have people that will actually participate. In terms of winnings, we could do a few different things, such as a pool and split the money between the top three players or everyone pitches in a supplement and ships it to the winner (winner take all)

Like I said, we can get into the specifics later on, I just want to see if this would be worth putting together. If one of the admins or mods could make this global, that would be great.

In So Far
Woody AntM1564 Young Gotti RugbyBaller91 dougefresh93

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love fantasy football.....what I've done in the past is get like 10 players, each throw up a supplement but they have to be near value....for example I throw up 90 serving of humapro, someone else can't throw in a bottle of fish oil from wal mart......then winner gets 7 supplements from the list of choosing, 2nd place gets 2 out of the 3 remaining supplements and 3rd place gets the last supplement

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love fantasy football.....what I've done in the past is get like 10 players, each throw up a supplement but they have to be near value....for example I throw up 90 serving of humapro, someone else can't throw in a bottle of fish oil from wal mart......then winner gets 7 supplements from the list of choosing, 2nd place gets 2 out of the 3 remaining supplements and 3rd place gets the last supplement
That is actually a god way to distribute the supplements to the top 3 players as well. I like that idea a lot actually. We could set a price amount like $19.99 or more so there are no issues.

Would you want to join?

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
I think this is a great idea I'm with the supplement thing at 20$ or whatever then there's a element of surprise of what your getting instead of just 20$ I think this is a awesome idea I'm defiantly in if I meet requirements

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm always interested in fantasy....just can't draft Aug 21 thru the 28th..I think those are the dates...I'll be out of the country

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think this is a great idea I'm with the supplement thing at 20$ or whatever then there's a element of surprise of what your getting instead of just 20$ I think this is a awesome idea I'm defiantly in if I meet requirements
I'm always interested in fantasy....just can't draft Aug 21 thru the 28th..I think those are the dates...I'll be out of the country
Sounds good guys. Hopefully we can get some more people.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in.

I can also throw a supplement or two to the winner.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Im 100% in

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be down, willing to do money or a tasty supplement

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Let me know how were doing this and what platform. I'll send you my email.

Let's shoot for people who will actually set there lineup and play as well. No one likes 5 bye weeks in a row. Haha

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me know how were doing this and what platform. I'll send you my email.

Let's shoot for people who will actually set there lineup and play as well. No one likes 5 bye weeks in a row. Haha
I will make another thread this weekend for format, be on the lookout for it. I will tag everyone.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
r u guys sure you want to do this? espn just called me to replace Mathew berry as fantasy expert

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
r u guys sure you want to do this? espn just called me to replace Mathew berry as fantasy expert
So i can haz ure supplements since u wont be lifting still(anymore) with new schedule

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i can haz ure supplements since u wont be lifting still(anymore) with new schedule
I'm sure I can find an ex nfl player wondering around campus too make my training partner

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just sent all of you the same PM.

Please get back to me ASAP choosing only one of the selections. It is site/ppr or not/money or supplement

I figured it would be better through PM versus making a poll where anyone on AM can participate and slew things.

After I get all the responses I will make another thread with all that information and we can set up a date/time!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just sent all of you the same PM.

Please get back to me ASAP choosing only one of the selections. It is site/ppr or not/money or supplement

I figured it would be better through PM versus making a poll where anyone on AM can participate and slew things.

After I get all the responses I will make another thread with all that information and we can set up a date/time!
I didn't see the option of ppr or not....but I prefer ppr

Heck if we are getting specific I'd prefer auction draft over snake but I'll probably be in the minority

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like .5-1.0 PPR. With standard QB pts.

ESPN NFL yahoo doesn't matter

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just waiting for a few more to respond. It looks like it will be PPR and a supplement of at least $20. Everyone is all over the place with the site lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha I pick Yahoo because most of my leagues are on Yahoo...I also think Yahoo is so much easier to use than espn....but a lot of ppl find espn to be easier

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
I chose ESPN Bc I'm already on there. I could care less on the type of league. I'm pumped for the season to start!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I pick Yahoo because most of my leagues are on Yahoo...I also think Yahoo is so much easier to use than espn....but a lot of ppl find espn to be easier
Yup yahoo as well

willyb87

Awards
If you still need people im in, always liked ESPN better but either is good for me

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just waiting for a few more to respond. It looks like it will be PPR and a supplement of at least $20. Everyone is all over the place with the site lol
Supplement works for me, too. Site doesn't matter. I think I used ESPN exclusively last year but I've always been partial to yahoo. NFL is fine, too.

Snake Draft not auction.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you still need people im in, always liked ESPN better but either is good for me
Currently, we have 10 if I counted correctly. If we can get one more for 12 people, you'd be in! I'll keep this open for a few more days.

Everyone else, it looks like PPR and the supplement won. ESPN and Yahoo were tied. I am going to just go with ESPN since that is what I have used in the past. I would like for all of you to do one more thing for me and then we will set up the time.

Please PM me what supplement(s) you would like to contribute. The supplement must value at $20 minimum. You could also donate two supplements if the value is less. For example, if I want to put in CL OxiOmega, I would put in two full sized bottles since one is under $20. However, if a person selects that as their choice, they get both bottles. I will put the list together once I start getting PMs. I will set up a new thread where can discuss time wither later tonight or tomorrow.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yahoooooooooo

Pming you my supplement .. I'm prolly gonna end up keeping it , guess it's just a formality lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just waiting for five more PMs about the supplement. Looks like we have a good variety so far.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tasty huh? cotton candy focus xt?
nah hint coritsol fat burner

but i wouldnt mind giving options to the winner from our lineup .. and i expect a 90 tub humapro outta you mr. lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nah hint coritsol fat burner

but i wouldnt mind giving options to the winner from our lineup .. and i expect a 90 tub humapro outta you mr. lol
haha I could change it to that....that was going to be what I donated......is 2lbs of whey isolate ok for you sir?

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'll let winner pick an (unopened) supp from my Gaspari stash.

willyb87

Awards
Did we get a 12th yet so I can get in this? I got a large stockpile of some good stuff...

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I m still waiting for some PM's regarding what supp will be placed in the pot. I know I said I was going to make a new thread for this, but figured it would be useless to take up forum space.

Lets try and get a draft day and time which everyone can participate.

I was thinking either:

Saturday, August 20, 2016 at 7 PM EST
Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 7:30 PM EST

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 7:30 PM EST
Sunday

and damn it to those who have not responded back .. make sure its all we can trust :)

I dont wanna win the whole thing and only get 3 supplements from u, gotti and dougie