Page 50 of 50 First ... 484950
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

IMG_2114.JPG

Good to know
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Props to Nintendo

Trading is in this week!

The whole update sounds beautiful. Stardust requirement so it wonít break the game with low level accounts suddenly filling up with high tier mon, re-roll on stats/CP at trade so itís more ideal just to fill pokedex slots. I worried for balance once trading got in but they did good here.

So,
    I have a second phone here if anyone wants to trade I can log you in beside me and make it happen. I have extras of shiny mon or whatever!

The raid bonuses look fun, up to +4 balls if you do the raid with a ďbest friendĒ is awesome.

Best update yet
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Trading is in this week!

The whole update sounds beautiful. Stardust requirement so it won’t break the game with low level accounts suddenly filling up with high tier mon, re-roll on stats/CP at trade so it’s more ideal just to fill pokedex slots. I worried for balance once trading got in but they did good here.

So,
    I have a second phone here if anyone wants to trade I can log you in beside me and make it happen. I have extras of shiny mon or whatever!

The raid bonuses look fun, up to +4 balls if you do the raid with a “best friend” is awesome.

Best update yet
    Woo definitely going to have to get in on this! I've got some mr. mimes, heracross, corsola and prob a few shinies that you would like we'll have to figure out the friending thing and build it for a bit tho so it's not 1mil stardust per trade ha.

How'd you do on CD? I ended up with 6 total shiny and one that was like 774cp that is now a 3000+ TTar (with fireblast tho ha)... No good IV's on the shiny's but I did end up with 2 98% and a 96% that I evolved into Smack Down TTars... Didn't have to dump a ton of candy or dust either since they were all high cp to start. Totalled about 1400 candy and am still at 850ish with 4 new 3000+ TTars (including the shiny).

also got a 100 wailmer randomly (was shiny checking and it was 1180cp so I threw a ball at it just becuase and then checked a few min later... also finally got a shiny whale on my way home later that evening - literally 30sec after deciding i'd never get one so I evolved the 100 ha)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Props to Nintendo

Youíre in my boat then I have a 100 Wailord itís fun to leave behind in a gym and I drop my shiny sometimes too when I know it is in slot 6

Not great on community day best was a 93 I maxed out with Smackdown/Stone Edge, I took the opportunity to beef up 4 TTARs so candy is already down to 200ish
    6 shiny, made one of each evolution and the others are now kept for future trading.

Whatís fun about the trading re-rolling stats is that I can now trade a crappy Mewtwo for a crappy Mewtwo and hopefully both end up with a better one, plus one candy

40k dust cost though at max friend level, but I see that tactic being useful if you only have one of something and itís a low rating
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Props to Nintendo

I have extra shiny Ho-Oh and Kyogre, if anyone in here missed out on them

We were talking trades at a raid earlier and it looks like the earliest event mon are the rarest and most wanted. Not one person of 16 of us had the Santa hat Pichu, for example.
    I actually have none of the hat Pichus, just everything Pikachu/Raichu
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    You’re in my boat then I have a 100 Wailord it’s fun to leave behind in a gym and I drop my shiny sometimes too when I know it is in slot 6

Not great on community day best was a 93 I maxed out with Smackdown/Stone Edge, I took the opportunity to beef up 4 TTARs so candy is already down to 200ish
    6 shiny, made one of each evolution and the others are now kept for future trading.

What’s fun about the trading re-rolling stats is that I can now trade a crappy Mewtwo for a crappy Mewtwo and hopefully both end up with a better one, plus one candy

40k dust cost though at max friend level, but I see that tactic being useful if you only have one of something and it’s a low rating
    yeah for someone like me that only has 4 and none are above 89%, i'd definitely be willing to give up some dust for an upgrade!

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I have extra shiny Ho-Oh and Kyogre, if anyone in here missed out on them

We were talking trades at a raid earlier and it looks like the earliest event mon are the rarest and most wanted. Not one person of 16 of us had the Santa hat Pichu, for example.
    I actually have none of the hat Pichus, just everything Pikachu/Raichu
    whaaatttt... I have so many of those damn pikachus I throw them away when I need space ha... Have an extra shiny lugia too and neither of the legendaries you have
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Props to Nintendo

I have lots of Pikachus but no Pichus... My own bad for not walking 2k eggs during their events

We should post up our haves/wants once this goes live. If other AM guys are still playing/interested I donít mind trading for something random and hooking up something you need still

Iíll be after a Mime for sure if you have extra!

Hoping I wonít also need a shiny Karp by the end of this event but itís still eluding me

8. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I have lots of Pikachus but no Pichus... My own bad for not walking 2k eggs during their events

We should post up our haves/wants once this goes live. If other AM guys are still playing/interested I donít mind trading for something random and hooking up something you need still

Iíll be after a Mime for sure if you have extra!

Hoping I wonít also need a shiny Karp by the end of this event but itís still eluding me
    Man I just looked and I threw away all my duplicates of the even pikas... I have the full set including shiny party hat but no doubles anymore. Had piles of each at one time.

Pichus I have the set but only singles.

Do have an extra karp I can share tho
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Props to Nintendo

I did not plan ahead for this either, deleted a good 20 shinies from past events that would be great to have for trade fodder now. I left myself no extras for dratini/mareep

3 extra larvitar
    1 extra black charizard
    1 extra wailmer
    2 extra HoOh
    1 extra Kyogre
    1 extra swablu
    3 extra Omastar

10. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I did not plan ahead for this either, deleted a good 20 shinies from past events that would be great to have for trade fodder now. I left myself no extras for dratini/mareep

3 extra larvitar
    1 extra black charizard
    1 extra wailmer
    2 extra HoOh
    1 extra Kyogre
    1 extra swablu
    3 extra Omastar
    For shinys I've got an extra:
    3 larv
    2 karp
    3 bulbasaur
    2 pikachu
    1 lugia

Regionals:
    8 Heracross
    2 corsola
    5 mr. mime
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I want a Mime bad but I wonít have the dust requirement, sucks there is no real way to level up our friendship level because we canít raid together or send gift packs (within 100m)

They showed the requirement being 1,000,000 for a Legendary trade at friend level 1, I expect regional mon will also be steep

Might be tricky but weíll see how this all works soon Iím anxious for this to pop up
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Props to the Admins
    By Fastball in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2003, 09:16 PM
  2. Props to sikdogg
    By HUGE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-17-2003, 10:19 PM
  3. Mad props to 1Fast and BDC