Props to Nintendo

Page 47 of 51 First ... 4546474849 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Grrr to the Snorlax comment.

    Just dumped 250+ mon

    If candy is doubled off hatches, the event day with 1/4 walk distance will be a hell of a time
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Grrr to the Snorlax comment.

    Just dumped 250+ mon

    If candy is doubled off hatches, the event day with 1/4 walk distance will be a hell of a time
    oh man I totally forgot about the walk distance... man I need to get more 10k's ha. 3 is not gonna cut it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Iíll be working through it with my cell locked up. Might catch 30 mins of it... gotta stack up some eggs and go hard i guess
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Doing my Mew step for raids still, didnít want to trick it with fails so yesterday I hit 3 legendary raids and 6 lvl 3ís... 1 more this morning when I get a chance...
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    •   
       


  6. Nice! Much better IV than my 76 ha.

    I just realized Iím gonna miss most of community day today now too since the penguins flyers game is at 3... bummed. Just want a shiny and Iíll be happy
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Props to Nintendo


    Got a shiny, 51 IV

    Keeping one with Dragon Pulse and switching my others to Zap Cannon once I get spare TMs
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Got a shiny, 51 IV

    Keeping one with Dragon Pulse and switching my others to Zap Cannon once I get spare TMs
    Could be worse... I played for about an hour at the park by my house and caught about 50+... ZERO shiny. peeved.

    Evolved one of my 91% flaaffy's to get the DP moveset but otherwise a total bust of a day
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  9. Gonna hit 40 tomorrow at my mewtwo raid. Hereís hoping for a 100
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Gonna hit 40 tomorrow at my mewtwo raid. Hereís hoping for a 100
    Props man!

    Iím at 38.5 right now, I submit in the secret race to 40 I didnít inform you we were having

    I have 2 EX passes lined up now, also hoping for a good Mewtwo

    Jana is probably getting her Mew tonight, sheís had me driving her to raids all day excited to get the final step
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  11. IMG_0581.jpg
    Came with an 89% mewtwo which is my best so far as well.

    Now I donít know what to do though besides gold gyms and hatch eggs ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Congrats man!

    Do my EX in 3 hours

    Yeah... at max level you must get a touch less interested

    I know guys here competing on exp. totals but thatís just craziness lol.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Props to Nintendo


    This game wants me to be a gym defender.

    Just got more candy for my 100 Snorlax and my very last catch to hit 400 candy on Wailmer was a 100

    IMG_1581.jpg

    IMG_1580.jpg

    Just need to fix moves.

    I may even swap out for the psychic quick att on Snorlax, I know when I fight one I use a Machamp pretty much every time, but Lick slightly beats it for charging the secondary att. and still has good meta coverage...

    How did you guys leave your top Snorlax?
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    This game wants me to be a gym defender.

    Just got more candy for my 100 Snorlax and my very last catch to hit 400 candy on Wailmer was a 100

    IMG_1581.jpg

    IMG_1580.jpg

    Just need to fix moves.

    I may even swap out for the psychic quick att on Snorlax, I know when I fight one I use a Machamp pretty much every time, but Lick slightly beats it for charging the secondary att. and still has good meta coverage...

    How did you guys leave your top Snorlax?
    Both my highest Snorlax have psychic type quick move and one has hyper beam. I donít really know how important having bulky defenders is anymore, so I donít think Iíll use a TM to change earthquake to something else really. I donít think Snorlax has good enough DPS to be an attacker either.
    IMG_0120.jpg
    IMG_0121.jpg

    I did manage to get my first Moltres the other day; 98%.
    IMG_0122.jpg
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Props to Nintendo


    98% is 14% better than my best, stellar luck on that one

    I still like taking and defending gyms, and Snorlax is good for nothing else so Iíll drop this one in gyms just because why not. Iíll switch his quick on a hunch

    Usually Iím either being basic and dropping a Blissey/Snorlax but all the other times I am dropping oddball move-set high CP mon. I have 3 porygon2ís all different I leave in my local couple gyms because otherwise these damn guys remember your moveset by player name. I meet the same general 20-30 people locally at raids so I enjoy the banter in our local Discord group too
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    This game wants me to be a gym defender.

    Just got more candy for my 100 Snorlax and my very last catch to hit 400 candy on Wailmer was a 100

    IMG_1581.jpg

    IMG_1580.jpg

    Just need to fix moves.

    I may even swap out for the psychic quick att on Snorlax, I know when I fight one I use a Machamp pretty much every time, but Lick slightly beats it for charging the secondary att. and still has good meta coverage...

    How did you guys leave your top Snorlax?
    ha i've basically abandoned snorlax altogether... i throw evolved garbage into gyms becuase theres usually very little reason for me to care except for the coins. I'm either in areas where i'll never hold them to gold or clsoe to my house where I can drop constantly. I haev over 300 max revives and max potions each now becuase I almost never have to heal anyhting but my couple attackers.

    Super jealous of that 100 wailord tho! My best is like 93 but a baby cp.

    I decided to splurge a little for my 40 and maxed out my 100 dragonite, Aggron, and beefed up a bunch of others (89IV mewtowo, 98 nite and ttars a bit further, etc)... spent about 800k dust in like 45min ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    98% is 14% better than my best, stellar luck on that one

    I still like taking and defending gyms, and Snorlax is good for nothing else so I’ll drop this one in gyms just because why not. I’ll switch his quick on a hunch

    Usually I’m either being basic and dropping a Blissey/Snorlax but all the other times I am dropping oddball move-set high CP mon. I have 3 porygon2’s all different I leave in my local couple gyms because otherwise these damn guys remember your moveset by player name. I meet the same general 20-30 people locally at raids so I enjoy the banter in our local Discord group too
    if you really wanna trick them, youve gotta get the real oddballs like arcanine with wild charge and the like... those ones with a random move that's a direct counter to their usual weakness are great "SURPRISE!" mons to leave ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Props to Nintendo


    Iím trying so hard to build dust, but even on this event with it piling up Iím finding places I want it spent

    Iím closing in on maxxing out my best Machamp, TTAR, Kyogre, Groudon, Mewtwo, Lugia, Entei, Raikou

    Donít see their usefulness fading any time soon.

    Game needs a better grass mon, ice mon, rock (though my best Golem is at 2700 now), etc. Before I commit to maxxing something for those types
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Hit 39...

    5 million to 40...

    Dan how the hell did you do this so fast lol
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Hit 39...

    5 million to 40...

    Dan how the hell did you do this so fast lol
    Congrats man!

    2 double xp events and a ton of mass evolves haha. I was lucky that the plaza where my hotel was in Wisconsin was absolutely littered with weedle and pidgey which made it a ton faster. I had over 5k pidgey candy at one point before I went evolve happy (a very good way to waste 30min of cardio time as well)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Props to Nintendo


    Double XP on raids right now but it feels like it will take months lol. Did 2 last Latios raids today on an egg, caught a 82 and missed a worse one

    Those looking for easy rare candy/xp can hit Breloom right now. Double weakness to flying makes a Sky Attack Lugia or a RayQ, even a hurricane D-nite more than meets the needed DPS to solo him
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Double XP on raids right now but it feels like it will take months lol. Did 2 last Latios raids today on an egg, caught a 82 and missed a worse one

    Those looking for easy rare candy/xp can hit Breloom right now. Double weakness to flying makes a Sky Attack Lugia or a RayQ, even a hurricane D-nite more than meets the needed DPS to solo him
    I'm so peeved, work has buried me and I havent gotten off in time to do a single raid in over 10 days... wasted event for me which is a bummer cuz dust is really the only thing I care for.

    Glad to finally switch the dragons tho becuase latias was boring/miserable ha... think I ended up with my best being 82% and only caught like 4 of 18 or something.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    You had Latias in the US?
    At least youíre switching to the useful one now.

    We just got it, I will do a few but see no point in Latias. Itís Latios but with the high attack swapped for high defence instead.

    Canít be dropped in a gym and time alive as an attacker means nothing, all in the DPS.

    Try to grab 2 good Latios, I have a 91 I made all dragon and a 93 I made psychic. Beats Lugia on DPS as a psychic (loses out to Mewtwo)

    Beats D-nite as a dragon but loses out to RayQ. That said I prefer the Dragon Claw moveset for a lot of match-ups
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    IMG_1683.JPG

    He was a tough catch for sure
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    You had Latias in the US?
    At least youíre switching to the useful one now.

    We just got it, I will do a few but see no point in Latias. Itís Latios but with the high attack swapped for high defence instead.

    Canít be dropped in a gym and time alive as an attacker means nothing, all in the DPS.

    Try to grab 2 good Latios, I have a 91 I made all dragon and a 93 I made psychic. Beats Lugia on DPS as a psychic (loses out to Mewtwo)

    Beats D-nite as a dragon but loses out to RayQ. That said I prefer the Dragon Claw moveset for a lot of match-ups
    Ahhh no that was a typo. We had latios as well. Equally useless tho ha.

    I just want one good latias and Iím never trying again unless I need berri s or candies ha. I hate legendaries that are useless in the game. Seems like such a waste of effort
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Props to the Admins
    By Fastball in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2003, 09:16 PM
  2. Props to sikdogg
    By HUGE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-17-2003, 10:19 PM
  3. Mad props to 1Fast and BDC
    By sikdogg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-10-2003, 07:01 PM
  4. Props to Liquid research ?
    By chi_town in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2003, 07:32 PM
  5. Props To...... IronMike
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 02:31 PM
Log in
Log in