Props to Nintendo

Page 44 of 50 First ... 4243444546 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I have 2 EX raids for tomorrow/Saturday and I think I can make it to both! Iíve still only done one up until now.
    I guess my hope is to get a Mewtwo better than my 87% but Iím not getting my hopes up

IMG_1273.jpg

^This is where an internet stalker tracks me down haha
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I have 2 EX raids for tomorrow/Saturday and I think I can make it to both! I’ve still only done one up until now.
    I guess my hope is to get a Mewtwo better than my 87% but I’m not getting my hopes up

IMG_1273.jpg

^This is where an internet stalker tracks me down haha
    or Jana discovers you werent "jsut going to the store" for an hour haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Lol she has the same passes we do almost all of our raiding together

4. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Lol she has the same passes we do almost all of our raiding together
    I need to get nicole back into it so I dont feel bad ha.. she totally supports my nerd tho and has bought me awesome squirtle slippers and just last night 2 pairs of pokemon boxers haha. She made me model them tho which was a bit odd...
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Props to Nintendo

The only thing odd here is that you didnít share a progress photo to AM in squirtle slipps and Pikachu boxers

Thatís great lol.

Pokemon Go is a nice middle ground for us, both gamers/nerds but we donít share a console game interest that is multiplayer.

She loves Fallout/large RPGs but weíd pretty much need 2 tvís and consoles side by side. Pokemon gets us outside and we can still somewhat compete/play together

Waiting on Crash Bandicoot which is coming for XB1, fingers crossed for some co-op ability...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    The only thing odd here is that you didnít share a progress photo to AM in squirtle slipps and Pikachu boxers

Thatís great lol.

Pokemon Go is a nice middle ground for us, both gamers/nerds but we donít share a console game interest that is multiplayer.

She loves Fallout/large RPGs but weíd pretty much need 2 tvís and consoles side by side. Pokemon gets us outside and we can still somewhat compete/play together

Waiting on Crash Bandicoot which is coming for XB1, fingers crossed for some co-op ability...
    My gf and I are the same. Both weird but different ways. She actually just bought the crash trilogy remake and has been playing it. I never really played console games as a kid cuz I wasnít allowed to have any ha. Parents preferred I played in traffic

Might have to do my next progress pics in my log as suggested hahaha. I like that idea actually. I used to be very secretive about my childish/nerd side but realized in college that all it did was make me friends with people I only had very little in common with. Once I embraced and flaunted my oddness I was way happier and had a lot more fun with my friends. Interesting ďlesson learnedĒ way too late in life ha
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Same here man I used to ďconcealĒ my nerdier passions lol.

I wouldnít bring up in conversation that I played D&D, loved LAN sessions, my Xbox controller was pretty much an extension of my arm.

When I very first started training on my own, maybe 15/16, I just brought dumbbells into my bedroom and would legit knock out sets between Halo matches online XD

Zero shame for it now, and Iíd do it the same if I did it all over it was a blast. Back when using a headset online wasnít a total **** show I actually even made a few friends I went on to meet years later.

Still did sports, worked after school, and had a good social life but in those times you have free time I love using it to just kind of step outside reality and get immersed in a good video game, or if I felt competitive do ranked or clan matches online.

With no console gaming did you do pc? Or video games were out in the house?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Same here man I used to ďconcealĒ my nerdier passions lol.

I wouldnít bring up in conversation that I played D&D, loved LAN sessions, my Xbox controller was pretty much an extension of my arm.

When I very first started training on my own, maybe 15/16, I just brought dumbbells into my bedroom and would legit knock out sets between Halo matches online XD

Zero shame for it now, and Iíd do it the same if I did it all over it was a blast. Back when using a headset online wasnít a total **** show I actually even made a few friends I went on to meet years later.

Still did sports, worked after school, and had a good social life but in those times you have free time I love using it to just kind of step outside reality and get immersed in a good video game, or if I felt competitive do ranked or clan matches online.

With no console gaming did you do pc? Or video games were out in the house?
    Sounds like we had nearly identical upbringings ha.

I had a few pc games but really just no video game around. I was also limited to two tv shows a day. My parents were pretty big on making sure I got outside or played legos ha
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Oh and I caught the Mewtwo earlier, another 87.
    IMG_1276.jpg

Might make it learn confusion/shadow ball for a psychic counter, and his highest dps

Will see what happens at tomorrowís EX before I decide.

Janaís got away. It was awful, 2213 CP but still that sucks.
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

IMG_1279.jpg

= 2 candy next event

11. I totally forgot to mention I got a an ex pass for next weekend. So psyched to get to do this one myself ha. Went 1/3 on rayquaza yesterday too which makes me 5/12 overall... bleh. I hit it with perfect throws every time, have my dragon badge, etc etc and it just hates me. worse catch rate than kyogre by a mile
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Man thatís rough

At least Mewtwo is an easy grab, 3/3 for me

13. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Man that’s rough

At least Mewtwo is an easy grab, 3/3 for me
    Yeah tht's what I've heard. something like 90% of ppl usually catch it. I'm mostly excited just to battle it ha (for all 15 sec itll take to beat with 20 ha)

I tm'd my 80% to confusion/shadow ball and its a monster... every 3rd move is SB for 100 damage which is nuts... 20/20/100/20/20/100... total destroyer
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

^exactly what I want mine to be
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

One thing I do have poor luck on is TMís

Both my luck never getting them and when trying to use them

Iíve used 4 on Mewtwo and still no Shadow Ball, standard luck for me when a mon has any more than 2 move options

16. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    One thing I do have poor luck on is TM’s

Both my luck never getting them and when trying to use them

I’ve used 4 on Mewtwo and still no Shadow Ball, standard luck for me when a mon has any more than 2 move options
    bleh thats annoying. I've been pretty lucky for the most part which is good becuase I dont have a lot (especially charge TM's). Fast I ahve about 8 stocked but those really aren't the important ones usually.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Ya, none of my fighters need a quick anymore but a good 15 or more of them need a charged
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

@booneman77 a win for us both coming

Return of Lugia so you can grab one and Sky Attack so a flying mon can actually do decent damage output which I have wanted

Fingers crossed this means Ho-oh might get a reappearance soon

19. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    @booneman77 a win for us both coming

Return of Lugia so you can grab one and Sky Attack so a flying mon can actually do decent damage output which I have wanted

Fingers crossed this means Ho-oh might get a reappearance soon
    saw that and almost cried happy tears ha. Its gonna be a psychic weekend for me... lugia and mewtwo all day saturday

all i will need is the return of moltres so I can have a shot at the dex being complete again. I saw that they updated a bunch of the capture distances and included moving zapdos closer so I assume that means all the irds will return at some point soon!

just hit 2.5/5mil on level 39... gonna try to squeeze out 2 more mass evolves tonight and hopefully a couple t5 raids to max out the last of the double xp... 40 is well within sight!
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Props to Nintendo

I was wondering if you were going hard during the XP boost, thatís impressive as hell even on x2 XP that you are half way already!

I should hit 38 by tomorrow Iím hoping...

That would be great to get another round of the birds. My Moltres is a crap IV and Articuno is still a super useful glass cannon, Iíd like another decent one

21. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I was wondering if you were going hard during the XP boost, that’s impressive as hell even on x2 XP that you are half way already!

I should hit 38 by tomorrow I’m hoping...

That would be great to get another round of the birds. My Moltres is a crap IV and Articuno is still a super useful glass cannon, I’d like another decent one
    i really hadn't been going hard at all... basically wasted all of last week, including the weekend. just the last couple days really. I had a ton of stashed candy and mons (had constantly been full with 1200 box space) waiting for an event and really wish I had gotten to play more last week... totally could have been to at least 4mil if I had gone hard the whole time.

i only have 1 each of articuno/zapdos and both are crap IV too. same with the beasts so I'm hoping to get a shot at all of them again

also, 3 more tiny rats for the badge (only took about 2600 to get there haha)

22. Got a message that there were 3 lugia raids at the same park just now so I went running... one was gone by the one I got there but number 2 I did and caught this guy (96%) for my first one: IMG_0205.jpg

Jumped right into the second did and BAM: IMG_0204.jpg

Side note, in case you havenít heard, shiny lugia has a 100% catch rate so pineap that bad boy!
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Iíve seen 3 shinys now thatís crazy I hope I can score one,
    Congrats on the 96 and the Shiny Niantic owed you those after all your hours played

I caught 2 yesterday but an 80 and an 84, best I have is a 91 I plan to go until I get another 90+ so I have 2 good ones, then save raid passes and hope Ho-oh is ahead

24. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Iíve seen 3 shinys now thatís crazy I hope I can score one,
    Congrats on the 96 and the Shiny Niantic owed you those after all your hours played

I caught 2 yesterday but an 80 and an 84, best I have is a 91 I plan to go until I get another 90+ so I have 2 good ones, then save raid passes and hope Ho-oh is ahead
    Finished this glorious day with an 82% mewtwo as well (not stellar but better than my 80 and I got to do the raid myself this time ha)

Gotta think ho-Oh will come back around. Seems like they all will
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Repeats before ever dropping Mew/Celebi is frustrating but good to see we get more chances at past Legendaries
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Props to the Admins
    By Fastball in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2003, 09:16 PM
  2. Props to sikdogg
    By HUGE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-17-2003, 10:19 PM
  3. Mad props to 1Fast and BDC